Squirt
24%

Total votes: 84

georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

------------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abaycum
Site Admin

Re: Guys: First Orgasm-Dry? Dribble? Cum?

Post by abaycum »

I will tell you the story of my first in private if you like. :?:
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

----------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I squirted pretty good my first time.
Maybe I should post a story about it.

I have never posted a story, are there any guidelines or tips about that?
I have posted photos, that is easy...
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

-----------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

So long ago I forget
boatrod
Site Admin

Post by boatrod »

I was too young to answer that question in this forum.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Well I submitted a couple, I hope they get approved soon. We shall see.

Well, my story was approved:
http://www.solotouch.com/story/my-first-squirt-54319

Hope everyone likes it.
Feel free to comment, and even tell about your first time!
ronsolo
Site Admin

Post by ronsolo »

Though it’s been a long time ago, I still remember when I had my first cum.

I was about 12 or 13 at the time and had been getting semi hard erections and had no idea what was going on. Other boys I hung with did not talk about sex because our major interests were riding our bicycles, playing baseball, and football. I had no interest in girls.

One day when I got home from elementary school, elementary was grades 1 through 8 at that time; I was in my bedroom in front of a dresser mirror and decided to take off all my clothing. Parents were still at work so I was home alone.

As I stood naked in front of the mirror I felt a strange sensation and noticed that my boy dick was beginning to get erect and I seemed to have a flush come over me. I reached down and began feeling up my dick and balls and really liked the feelings it was producing. As I fondled myself more I still could not figure out why my little dick grew to the size it did but I was enjoying it.

Since I am uncut, I pulled my foreskin back to reveal the head and my dick seemed to jump a bit and that fascinated me. I then pulled the skin forward then back again and could not believe how good that felt. I kept stroking thinking that the great feelings I was experiencing would go on for as I as I wanted to play with myself. That was not the case.

Before I knew it I had a hot feeling go over my body and began what would be my first orgasm. I had no idea what was coming out of my dick but knew it was not pee because it was thicker and white and the feeling was incredible. As I remember there was a combination of a squirt and dribble because some hit the dresser that I was standing in front of and the rest fell to the floor.

When I finished I actually became frightened and thought I had injured myself as my dick softened and disappeared into my foreskin.

After about two weeks, realizing I did injure myself, I jerked off again and that began a lifetime of masturbation even while married for a short time and single and dating.

My discovery of myself was both enjoyable and frightening at the same time.
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

I had many dry orgasms from the age of 11 but didn't ejaculate until I was 13. I'd been told nothing about sex and it frightened the living daylights out of me!
jester
Site Admin

Post by jester »

I had many dry orgasms over the years until 12 I think. Then they progressively went from barely a drop to shooting full loads over a few months.
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

Just a dribble but a lot of fun. :lol:
bport1250
Site Admin

Post by bport1250 »

As posted over in the bedroom thread:

My first masturbation memory is also my first orgasm/ejaculation memory. To state my actual age would violate restrictions here. I was doing homework at my desk and absentmindedly playing with myself. Gradually I became aware that my erect little penis felt different from its usual background pleasure and that it was demanding that I pay more attention to it than my schoolwork. So, naturally, I did! And the more I concentrated on it and played with it the better it felt. And those sensations just kept building and building, getting better and better, until I had my first orgasm along with a small ejaculation. I was surprised and frightened at the sudden appearance of all that white stuff! I was sure I'd broken something. But I calmed myself quickly enough and the next night I proved that the previous night's excitement could be repeated. That was it, I was off to the masturbation marathon.
winabi
Site Admin

Post by winabi »

I don't remember my first cum. Lol... Kind of funny that I don't.

PS... Dry orgasm???? Totally didn't know that was possible. :shock:
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

none

-----------------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I can remember my first like it was yesterday ( actually it was 38 years ago). I was 12 and in bed one night. Wearing pj,s. I started to get a hard on for really no reason that I can remember. So I was laying on my stomach and I started moving back and forth on my bed. The feeling of my erection inside my pj,s getting rubbed against the mattress was amazing.

I then pulled my pj,s and underwear down to my feet and laid on my stomach once again. OH MY, the coolness of the bed sheet with my member on it felt great. I started again to move back and forth, and I could not believe how great the feeling of my cock sliding across the cool bed sheet felt. Within a couple of minutes, I thought I had to pee, and I stopped moving altogether. I tried to hold it, but the feeling just kept getting stronger, until, ohhhhhhhhhhh. I felt a few contractions ( for lack of a better word) and then I felt that I was lying in a small puddle of wetness.

I wasnt sure what had happened just then. I got up and turned the light on and went over to my bed to examine. I saw this small puddle of white fluid, and so I smelled it, and it smelled funny. I then touched it and rubbed it in between my fingers, and it was kinda sticky. I then realized that it must be cum, and that I had just beat off or jacked off for the first time.

I pulled up my underwear and pj,s, opened my door and went across the hallway for some toilet paper. Went back and wiped up the puddle. I would say it was anywhere between a teaspoon and a tablespoon. Went to sleep happy that night, and couldnt wait for the next night.
stroker1
Site Admin

Post by stroker1 »

I was 15, alone at home, just saw my neighbor's daughter sun bathing in the nude. She started masturbating and I instantly started cumming.7 long ropes hit the floor.
davestr8ker
Site Admin

Post by davestr8ker »

I started masturbating before I could ejaculate at 10 or so. I would go out in the backyard, where I thought I would not be seen (turns out that was wrong and I got apparently got reputation as the neighborhood young pervert), spit on my palm, and rub it across my penis head for the intense sensation. It was only much later when masturbating in the shower that I first ejaculated, which was quite a surprise.
spooger
Site Admin

Post by spooger »

i beat off my first time when i was 5 - in the bath tub sliding around rinsing the soap off - my dick rubbed the tub and i was immediately hooked - i rubbed every way i could to get back that really good feeling - eventually finding just the right way - if the tub could rub it just the right way - couldn't my hand? - and i found my hand around my little dick - and it kept feeling better and better - until i had that first self-motivated ... intentional ... mind altering ... orgasm

dry of course, but what did i know? ... it was supposed to be WET? ... hell i had just discovered the most awesome feeling my little mind had ever experienced ... and i could do if myselffFFF !!!! over and over ... between the age of five and around ten when i had my first cum, i must have beat off 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times a day sometimes ... certainly ONCE a day ... every day unless there was some SERIOUS shit going on to prevent me

once i started to squirt - just before ten years old -- i slowed down beating off to once or twice a day until i was 13 or so ... when it picked back up to 2 or 3 a day or more if i was really horny

once i started to ejaculate, i started to experiment with tasting my cum ... which led to eating it ... and playing with it ... smearing it all over myself ... collecting it, freezing it, thawing it, drinking it, snorting it ... legs over the head, cumming in my mouth and on my face ... i couldn't get enough of my own cum ... which led to seeking out my friends' cum

so my first was dry at about 5 - then cum around ten and have never stopped
filip78
Site Admin

Post by filip78 »

First time I stroked my dick I had a good orgasm, but no cum. I tried it again the nice day and shot a big load. I've barely missed a day since.