Cum on Panties

Share your deepest secrets
cosmobabe33
Site Admin

Cum on Panties

Post by cosmobabe33 »

I am not exactly sure when it started. But for a while now I have been thinking about a fantasy of a guy cumming on my panties. Something about watching a guy get off to my wet panties really turns me on. I would probably wear them and play with myself all day and then hand them over to the guy and watch while he had his way with them and shot a nice warm load into the crotch of my panties : )
r0nr0n
Site Admin

Re: Cum on Panties

Post by r0nr0n »

that is a very sexy fantasy cosmo. i am sure you can make it cum true one day if you decide it is time. just the thought of you playing in your panties with a purpose in mind is extremely arousing. i hope you continue to get loads of pleasure from these thoughts of yours.
njhockey1088
Site Admin

Post by njhockey1088 »

As a guy with a HUGE panty fetish it is very nice to hear at least one girls side of the panty fetish stuff. I have been using panties to help me get off for years, just look at my photos. If you ever want to talk more about it feel free to message me!
mcluven101
Site Admin

Post by mcluven101 »

The smell of panties are hot.. I would soak a girls undies in stickiness
toby68
Site Admin

Post by toby68 »

Yes, I guess there are many men who have a big panty fetish as back in the 70's underwear catalogs were the only wanking material for young boys ;)

I really much love panties myself. When I still lived on my own I sometimes bought used panties on ebay sometimes the sellers were ok with my request not to wash them before sending but even if not playing with them was a huge turnon for me. Now that I am married I sometimes wear my wifes panties and masturbate and cum into them. Unfortunately only when shes not around.

Ive seen videos of girls wearing panties and holding them off so the guy can cum into them while they still wear it. When the guy finished they rub the jizz it all over their crotch and pretend to wear them that way for the day. Those really turn me on and I wish I could try that myself.
pantieboyjamie
Site Admin

Post by pantieboyjamie »

And, after your guy has had his way with your panties and jerks a creamy load into the gusset of these panties, might I recommend that you then instruct your guy he now has to "pay the price" for jerking off into your panties by using his tongue to "clean up his mess" out of your panties!!! If your guy has ANY submissive tendencies, you will find this an incredible turn on, for the both of you!!! In fact, I predict, you will repeat this often.