My erotic fantasies

Share your deepest secrets
priclypair

My erotic fantasies

Post by priclypair »

I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I would enjoy finding a younger guy - late teens to early 20s. I would have him undress and slouch into a comfy chair and then drop to my knees between his thighs. Playing with his cock and balls, I would bring him to full erection. That is when I would touch my soft lips to his cock head and lick it for a while. Then, parting my lips, his cock would enter my mouth. Even though I'm not particularly experienced in sucking cock, I would work hard at doing those things to his cock that I myself would enjoy. Being young, he would probably cum in a short time.

I would like to also find a willing couple that would allow me to watch as they had hot steamy sex. A short while after they finish, I would spread her legs. I would be on my elbows and knees. He would then proceed to do me doggie as I ate her pussy, lapping up his cum.

Watching two women eat each others pussy is also on my list of fantasies. That would be so hot. Watching a man or a woman masturbate would be very to too.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: My erotic fantasies

Post by mash2014 »

priclypair wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I would enjoy finding a younger guy - late teens to early 20s. I would have him undress and slouch into a comfy chair and then drop to my knees between his thighs. Playing with his cock and balls, I would bring him to full erection. That is when I would touch my soft lips to his cock head and lick it for a while. Then, parting my lips, his cock would enter my mouth. Even though I'm not particularly experienced in sucking cock, I would work hard at doing those things to his cock that I myself would enjoy. Being young, he would probably cum in a short time.

I would like to also find a willing couple that would allow me to watch as they had hot steamy sex. A short while after they finish, I would spread her legs. I would be on my elbows and knees. He would then proceed to do me doggie as I ate her pussy, lapping up his cum.

Watching two women eat each others pussy is also on my list of fantasies. That would be so hot. Watching a man or a woman masturbate would be very to too.
I share the fantasy of having a young man, naked with a very hard cock where I can lick and suck it making him cum in my mouth.
Another fantasy I've had for many years is watching my wife getting fuck by another man. He pounds and pounds her and cums inside her and then I go down on her and lick her clean.
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

mash2014 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:22 am
priclypair wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I share the fantasy of having a young man, naked with a very hard cock where I can lick and suck it making him cum in my mouth.
Another fantasy I've had for many years is watching my wife getting fuck by another man. He pounds and pounds her and cums inside her and then I go down on her and lick her clean.
oh yeah. I might also fuck her for awhile. Then pull out and have her suck my cock and have her taste both her pussy and his jizz.
nicky
Site Admin

Post by nicky »

In exploring such realms, it's natural to seek avenues that cater to our specific tastes and preferences. In this regard, platforms like beautiful ai offer a unique opportunity to delve into a world of artistic expression tailored to individual desires. Their collection spans a diverse range, from AI-generated blondes to redheads and everything in between, ensuring there's something to entice even the most discerning tastes. Furthermore, platforms like that one operate at the intersection of technology and art, showcasing the incredible capabilities of AI in generating visually stunning and evocative content. It's a testament to how technology can augment and enhance our creative experiences, opening doors to previously unexplored realms of sensuality and beauty.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I’m not gay. But every time I get high on coke, all I think about is cock. Young, old, and in between. I fantasize about frotting and sucking cocks. Is this normal?
dirtymind1976

Post by dirtymind1976 »

Teaching young girls about sex and showing them how my penis works and also let them practice.
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

dirtymind1976 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:10 pm Teaching young girls about sex and showing them how my penis works and also let them practice.
This is mine too. Any version of two young friends and being their first time seing a cock, watching me slowly play with my self and asking questions and exploring. Or even a young MF couple.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I’ve had a recent fantasy and it’s me talking with my friend's daughter and we go into sex and masturbation. This young girl admits she's masturbated thinking of me so I come clean with her. We get naked and start mutual masturbation.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

I have alot of erotic fantasies. But my main one is one of my friends wife has an amazing fat ass. She's not like super hott per say but something about how she dresses gets me aroused. Sometimes the way she stands I picture how she would look naked. I've raided her panties and even saw her sex toy collection. My fantasy is walking up behind her pressing my hard cock against her ass. Eventually pulling down her pants spreading those amazing ass cheeks of hers and penetrating her from the back as I reach around grab one of her tits and rub her pussy with the other hand. Whenever I'm having a stroke session and I need to bust fast I always go to that fantasy and let me tell you. It feels amazing lol
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

52fantasy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:16 pm I’m not gay. But every time I get high on coke, all I think about is cock. Young, old, and in between. I fantasize about frotting and sucking cocks. Is this normal?
Yes, it’s very normal. I, too, can only fall in love with women, and I love everything about being with a woman. But I also crave hard, ejaculating cocks. It’s not guys per se that attract me, just their stuff. I don’t want to cuddle, and kiss dudes, just suck and rub their cocks. I’ve read of many similar accounts on this and other sites. Quite common and totally normal.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

blackboxer500 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:53 am I, too, can only fall in love with women, and I love everything about being with a woman. But I also crave hard, ejaculating cocks. It’s not guys per se that attract me, just their stuff. I don’t want to cuddle, and kiss dudes, just suck and rub their cocks. I’ve read of many similar accounts on this and other sites. Quite common and totally normal.
That's exactly as I feel, and want. I need another male to want to look at my cock, feel it and masturbate me. And me to him too. I've never sucked a cock but I'd like to try. I think I could to it with the right person, definitely not some hairy ape!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

My erotic fantasy is to watch a male doctor checking out my wife's naked body. I want to see him raise her legs and spread her knees, displaying her whole vulva. Then he parts the lips and visually checks everything out from clitoris to anus. Then, with lips spread, he inserts two fingers into her cunt as far as they will go and feels around for the longest time. Then he insets a third finger and repeats. She can take three fingers as I've done it many times.
Then he moves on to her small breasts, feeling them completely. He makes her sit up and moving around to the back, he reaches around her and cups them both.
All the time I'm standing there masturbating.
When she used to go for checkups, on her return I had her tell me in great detail what the Doc did. I got the full explanation. At that time I had a mixture of jealousy and erotic turn on as she would willingly show the Doc her cunt more than she would willingly show me. But I could not get over the erotic aspect of it and would masturbate furiously as she was telling me. In later years she got annoyed with my jealousy and refused to talk about it. I wanted to ask if she ever got turned on by the fingering but I never got the chance.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

For those in this thread whose fantasy is teaching a young woman about the cock, you might enjoy my fantasy story here on ST, "warm Storm":
https://www.solotouch.com/story/warm-storm-68655