Co-worker/employee seeing you naked and why

Casual and fun topics or questions
latinababii
Site Admin

Co-worker/employee seeing you naked and why

Post by latinababii »

This happened to me just a couple weeks ago. For reference the hot tub is on a deck facing French doors the open directly into my bedroom but can be accessed from another door as well.

So anyway I invited Jorge, this guy over from work who also happens to be my subordinate, over to get in the hot tub with a gf of mine and my bf. We all got changed and got in without incident and after awhile we became hungry. It was around 9pm at this point. My bf and I got out to go make some food but I first went to go get changed. He began cooking. Jorge and my gf stayed in the hot tub. I went to the bedroom dropped my towel and took off my bikini so I was totally naked. I was facing the French doors but because it was dark out I didn’t realize at the time that the door blinds were wide open. I probably stood there for a solid 2 minutes looking for clothes before getting dressed and leaving.

Later that night I found out so much more than I expected.. My bf came inside from closing the hot tub to ask me if I just recently opened the door blinds which I didn’t and informed me Jorge had a perfect view into the bedroom from where he was sitting. We discussed possibilities about how long and how much he saw but was concluded I gave him a very good look of me naked. Now he smiles at me when he shows up to work.

I found out even crazier stuff I inadvertently caused from all that if anyone is interested to hear. But I’m curious if anyone else has accidentally let their co-worker see them naked? How did it happen? What happened after?
sweetmollyb

Re: Co-worker/employee seeing you naked and why

Post by sweetmollyb »

A few years back I took part in a charity 10k run with some colleagues. We often trained in a group in a local park. One particular occasion I'd arrived quite late for the training run and decided I'd change in the car. I hadn't worn my sports bra that day like I usually would so had to change bras. I knew I was in a public car park but I thought it was empty and took my regular bra off. I was about to put my sports bra on when I looked up and saw a guy from the office walking right past my car, looking right at me with a sheepish grin on his face. He'd definitely seen me my tits with no bra on.
After the run I approached him and asked how much he saw and he replied, "plenty"! He was polite enough not to bring it up again and we never mentioned it again. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy him seeing me topless.
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Re: Co-worker/employee seeing you naked and why

Post by iluvgirls »

sweetmollyb wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:07 pm But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy him seeing me topless.
Good for you being so proud to show off!