Masturbate While Driving

Sexy time fun
hugomn
Site Admin

Re: Masturbate While Driving

Post by hugomn »

Yes I do this a lot. I travel all across the midwest for work and I stroke in the car a LOT. Sometimes I need a hot mouth so I will stop by the nearest adult bookstore and hope there are some eager cocksuckers waiting.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

There's been quite a few occasions I've felt horny when driving or in traffic. Either a random arousing thought has popped into my head, or I might have seen an attractive woman on the street or in another car. Most times I'll just idly stroke my cock through my trousers.
There has been a few occasions I've actually had to pull over somewhere private to take car of myself, but I've never cum whilst still driving.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Just two days ago I got the urge while away.
I pulled over into a grocery store parking lot then made sure lots of people could see me with my side of the car facing the store. It was busy, people going in and out.
I got out of the car and stripped naked.
I got back in, I’d say five noticed.
I drove away.
The traffic was heavy enough that I’m sure several saw me driving naked.
When I had cum in hand I licked my hand clean.
Once the dribble stopped I found a busy strip center and got out in the open and put my clothes back on.

Not more than fifteen minutes later I stopped and stripped again,
I drove home naked.
When I arrived I walked into the house naked.
My wife asked how was my trip to the city then what did the doctor say.
She never reacted to my nudity in any way.
That shows how often I’m naked.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

Not something I do that often, it can be very distracting. But I have enjoyed a fair few masturbating experiences at the wheel. Doing something quite ordinary, sort of out in public, and playing with myself at the same time knowing someone might see is definite turn on.
outsider9
Site Admin

Post by outsider9 »

I've done it a lot over the years. Mostly stroking and edging, as blowing a load makes too much of a mess in that situation but have occasionally cum while driving, or more often while stopped after edging while driving. I have some pics somewhere of me playing with myself in the car. :)