Who Else Loves Sucking Cock?

Sexy time fun
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Who Else Loves Sucking Cock?

Post by oldfan »

love2edge wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:19 pm I sucked my first several weeks ago. I enjoyed it.
Good for you L2E! Hope you get to do it again soon.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

Just standing here playing with my own, wishing I had somebody else’s to suck … I really would like to feel it throb and fill my mouth … any volunteers?
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I must be twisted a little.
I’ve not sucked cock my whole life.
I sucked a bunch of cocks as a boy.
Got away from it in my early twenties when I found out older women were more fun.
Over the years I’ve come back to it but only if there were no women to have sex with.
Only in my teens did I get off when getting sucked by men or boys.
After about 18 years old It turned me off to look down and see a man sucking on me.
I think because I was raped by three men.
But ! I still love to suck a pretty penis, I really get into it and try to make it last and love to hold a guy right on the edge for as long as he can stand it. I love the taste and feel of the spunk.
I never spill a drop.
iflash2
Site Admin

Post by iflash2 »

When I was young my older brother and I slept in the same bed for a few years and sucked each other a few times. Flash forward about 50+ years and I find that since my recent divorce I'm bi. I found a guy that liked to suck my cock but I didn't reciprocate for a while. After a year or so I started sucking his. I've since sucked a few and enjoyed it. I really would like to do it more often.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Just had the opportunity to do so again on Friday. God, I do love sucking cock!
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

oldfan wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:25 pm Just had the opportunity to do so again on Friday. God, I do love sucking cock!
mmmmmmmm
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

oldfan wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:25 pm Just had the opportunity to do so again on Friday. God, I do love sucking cock!
Mind feeding us details?
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:48 pm
Mind feeding us details?
Sure. This is the second time I have met with this friend. The first time we stayed in my car where I sucked him to orgasm. Great tasting cum by the way! This time we went a little way into the woods off the road. After kissing a bit, we stripped, frotted, jacked and then I went down on him. He is Asian, uncut, maybe 6" but big in girth. Love the feel of his cock in my mouth! As it turns out, sucking him was just a prelude to a bit more fun this day.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

Please continue … we want to hear the whole story.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

matureplayer wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:31 pm Please continue … we want to hear the whole story.
Olfdan, you're not allowed to keep us in suspense. You should see the erection I've got right now.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

He fucked you didn’t he ?
Well did he ?
Inquiring minds have to know !
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

iamnaked wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:54 am He fucked you didn’t he ?
Well did he ?
Not quite! I let him try but circumstances made it difficult. It was pretty noisy with road noise and that was distracting. We were somewhat secluded but still near a trail. Imagine someone walking past, glancing through the brush and getting an eye full of two naked guys, one bent over leaning against a tree while the other is trying to hump him from behind. With these distractions, my friend had a difficult time keeping it hard and I had a difficult time relaxing my muscles enough to let him pop in. There is always next time (in a quieter, more private place).
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

oldfan wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:51 pm
Well did he ?
Not quite! I let him try but circumstances made it difficult. It was pretty noisy with road noise and that was distracting. We were somewhat secluded but still near a trail. Imagine someone walking past, glancing through the brush and getting an eye full of two naked guys, one bent over leaning against a tree while the other is trying to hump him from behind. With these distractions, my friend had a difficult time keeping it hard and I had a difficult time relaxing my muscles enough to let him pop in. There is always next time (in a quieter, more private place).
Time to get a room.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:42 am
Well did he ?
Time to get a room.
Probably. But most likely won’t happen anytime soon: the real issue is me explaining to the wife why I need time away from the house. “I need to go to Home Depot” only buys so much time.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

One of my most senior sex encounters was with a very old woman. I think she was seventy five or so. Same problem of not enough time to do it right.
She got a hotel room for two days.
We met there three times for just a few hours each time. She was hiding from a useless husband and my mom had a few nosy neighbors who would have told her if I brought someone home. Sneaking around is a bitch ain’t it !
She let me fuck her but I had to be easy, no pounding.
But she sucked my dick steady even after I squirted. She liked it all soft and spent and just kept on sucking and licking.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

iamnaked wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:48 am Sneaking around is a bitch ain’t it !
It really is!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

oldfan wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:25 am
mash2014 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:42 am

Time to get a room.
Probably. But most likely won’t happen anytime soon: the real issue is me explaining to the wife why I need time away from the house. “I need to go to Home Depot” only buys so much time.
I am in the same situation. An errand or two might just get a couple of hours but when you need to travel out of town...in my case it doesn't happen anymore. Maybe some 15 years ago I could get an unexpected "work trip". Not anymore.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Me too. I used to travel a bit for work but have been retired for some time. I can fake MAYBE a 2 1/2 hour max trip (and this friend is 35 minutes away - Home Depot is about 30 minutes away) and actually need to stop at a Home Depot or something and bring something home for a project. The wife really loves to track my progress on projects.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Keep up the beat, ba-da-boom! :roll:
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

svengalideck wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:38 am Keep up the beat, ba-da-boom! :roll:
I sucked cock and I want to suck and be sucked.