Who Else Loves Sucking Cock?

Sexy time fun
virgil8
Site Admin

Re: Who Else Loves Sucking Cock?

Post by virgil8 »

I am married but my wife knows that I have a bi side, and she knows that in the past I have been sucked off by a few men. I am 55 now but still have never put another man's cock in my mouth. I so very much want to. I love the taste of my own cum and the thought of pleasuring another man until he cums in my mouth is something I am planning to do this summer. Can anyone help with that please?
virgil8
Site Admin

Post by virgil8 »

I am married but my wife knows that I have a bi side, and she knows that in the past I have been sucked off by a few men. I am 55 now but still have never put another man's cock in my mouth. I so very much want to. I love the taste of my own cum and the thought of pleasuring another man until he cums in my mouth is something I am planning to do this summer. Can anyone help with that please?
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

virgil8 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:18 pm I am married but my wife knows that I have a bi side, and she knows that in the past I have been sucked off by a few men. I am 55 now but still have never put another man's cock in my mouth. I so very much want to. I love the taste of my own cum and the thought of pleasuring another man until he cums in my mouth is something I am planning to do this summer. Can anyone help with that please?
Love how big your cock is yum, love to suck you dry and you can suck me too
joybee
Site Admin

Post by joybee »

Cock is good.. so good..
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Can suck my own and enjoy it. Never sucked off anyone else’s
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

I can suck my own and have sucked my school dorm room mate, my younger cousin and I think three or four other guys whose identities escape me. My favourite bit is when they present their penis to me. Its their most personal, most sacred, most private place and they want to put it in my mouth, which I use to eat things. Not only that but then they want to keep their penises in my mouth for the purpose of giving up their sperm, their precious life giving seed, for me to swallow into my stomach. They want to feed me their seeds. What kind of mindless form of self preservation is that? So hot.
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

I did it once with a nudist friend of mine about 10 years ago. We were both naked in his backyard at his pool. We had talked about it before but never had the nerve. I guess my limit was 8 beers because after the 8th I said WTF and stuck his dick in my mouth. I must have been good because he came in about two minutes.

It was Ok. I didn't like the taste of his cum even though I eat a lot of my own cum and like the taste of mine. He returned the favor but I could not stay hard with a dude sucking my dick. I ended up just jacking off. It seemed odd that I could easily suck a dick and swallow the load but did not at all enjoy a man sucking mine.

I have not tried it again, but I probably would if given the chance.
lickaman1
Site Admin

Post by lickaman1 »

I am only just starting to consider myself Bi. It all started a few years ago when I was seeing sex workers on a fairly regular basis due to zero bedroom action with my then girlfriend I started to wonder what it would be like to see a man. I went on a course in London and took the opportunity to book some time in my hotel room with a couple. I had checked before that he man was open to me exploring my desires to touch and play with another mans cock. When they arrived I was very nervous but after a short while I plucked up the courage to fondle his balls and give him some oral the feeling of his cock swelling in my mouth was incredible. I wanked him and played with him for a while, watched him fuck his partner and fucked her myself whilst she sucked him. It was an experience i'll never forget. I'm now single and seriously considering hooking up with a man for some fun, don't think the anal action excites me much though. I have just started seeing a "masseur" I'm going to see him tomorrow for the second time. The first time I saw him he gave me a great all over massage and at the end went down on my very erect cock to "finish me off" I'm hoping he does that again tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can do the same to him.
oswc726
Site Admin

Post by oswc726 »

I haven't sucked anyone's cock yet, and I'm really looking forward to my first time. Haven't found a local, horny guy yet!😖

Since I was young, I've loved seeing, playing with, or masturbating other guys' hard cocks!! As a teen, my best friend Peter and often slept over at each other's house. Most of the time we'd wear cotton briefs or PJ pants to bed. One summer, after the first few sleepovers, we agreed to sleep nude due to the rising heat in our rooms. (No air conditioning) I loved seeing Peter naked, and couldn't stop gazing at his soft, semi hard, or very stiff cock and wrinkly, jiggling balls!

At first we were shy to be nude together but not long after, we relaxed, and talked about the differences in our bodies, especially our excitable and frequently stiff young cocks!!😄
stopsandwaits

Post by stopsandwaits »

Sucking cock is good, but I’d much rather give or receive anal
fnippleluvr

Post by fnippleluvr »

I don’t know why, but I love the idea of straight married guys secretly sucking cock. I get so turned on reading about it and watching videos two guys sneaking off to lick and suck other. Mmmmmm, esp the ones where its semi public, fuck I could watch that all day long. I love rubbing my nipples and getting myself all worked up over it. It’s just so naughty and so hot!!
troyntexas
Site Admin

Post by troyntexas »

Maybe this is hoaky but I have never had a man's cock in my mouth. I have; however, have wondered what it is like. How it would feel in my mouth. What would it would feel like when he came. Just wondering.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

troyntexas wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:06 pm Maybe this is hoaky but I have never had a man's cock in my mouth. I have; however, have wondered what it is like. How it would feel in my mouth. What would it would feel like when he came. Just wondering.
Better get movin' pal, times awastin"!
You're in the perfect place for sensual latin lover (or a couple to share) who'd want you to fondle him and help him mount a bountiful latina, caressing his balls as he thrusts into her while you move around and suckle her bouncing breasts and feel his heat pounding her.
Then he gets to rest as you take his place, or 69 with her and he gets to massage you in return. You know what comes next- she slides away and you both adopt the frotting position so your now very hard cocks are pressing against each others warmth. The pressure of each other and cupping balls in between (wear a scrotum strap and make them bulge more is good!) and she can alternately fondle you and kiss you both as you manhandle her.
Soon its time to adopt the reverse 69 position and she helps each of you by stroking you both and your asses... :twisted: :o
sv-
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Me! Only have done it once (almost two years ago) but want to do it again. And again. Loved every moment of it, every sensation, and the feel/taste of his cum as he spurted into my mouth.

Anyone one need/want a blow job? Let me know!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Shame we're not locals- I'm well overdue and need some more practise!!! :lol:
Actually us and a couple of spares who can drop by, and we'd have ourselves a club... :twisted: decL
sharon1

Post by sharon1 »

It give them mental pleasure. I mean don't go so hard.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've sucked cock. I liked it. We came into each other's mouths. It wasn't what I had dreamed or wished about, mainly because I was under the influence. Before I had wished to suck cock, and play with it but I was so pissed I didn't feel what I knew I could feel. Did it another time but that was totally the wrong person. I long going it against but under my terns.
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

Bi married male here, have been sucking cock since I was 12.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

eastbaycal925 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:24 am Bi married male here, have been sucking cock since I was 12.
My kind of guy! Do you enjoy having yours sucked too?
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I sucked my first several weeks ago. I enjoyed it.