Ladies that like to be watched

Sexy time fun
sunnygirl

Re: Ladies that like to be watched

Post by sunnygirl »

For me it depends on the circumstances. I've never been into the whole cam thing, too impersonal. But masturbating for someone irl, that's a huge turn on for me. Exposing myself intimately, letting that person know that I want them to see me, and I want them to know that they are the one that's making me horny.
Most times I've done it, it's been for a single person, but I have put on a show for for more than one person a couple of times.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Wife loves to have me watch her masturbate. She had quite a religious, repressed upbringing and I think she enjoys the “sinfulness” and intimacy of this.
fleshi

Post by fleshi »

I love being watched, but haven't explored too much of my exhibitionism. I get very giddy when my bf watches me, and I love posting nude online for everyone to see and comment on. Outside of mastirbating with my blinds open hoping a neighbor sees or someone walks by, I've only been really watched by my bf. Maybe soon he and I can change that. 🫣
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes explore it for your self...you look beautiful in pic...in the shadows too ;)
fleshi

Post by fleshi »

stroke2 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:58 am Yes explore it for your self...you look beautiful in pic...in the shadows too ;)
Ty so much! c:
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

You are SO very welcome...Enjoy!! Stroke