Eating my cum

Sexy time fun
wonderdick
Site Admin

Re: Eating my cum

Post by wonderdick »

trunudist68 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 pm
Just the other night, she had me jack off onto her salad. She loves cum dressing.
That sounds like a super delicious salad, one I would savor slowly!
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

fitguy252 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:26 pm
allnaturallady13 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:55 am I love the way I taste! And smell and feel and look. I am delicious
Very very sexy!
Thank you
jax69
Site Admin

Post by jax69 »

jester73 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 pm I don't eat mine regularly, but I do get a taste occasionally. Also I regularly catch the drops of precum as I'm jacking off and enjoy sucking it from my fingers. I'm not scared to get a snowball either. The way I see it, I can't expect someone else to swallow my cum, if I haven't tasted it too.
I also live it as my coffee creamer
briefman1
Site Admin

Post by briefman1 »

I eat my cum every time my jack off
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

Love it, especially when it's so warm and thick. Edging is best as you can keep getting a taste as the precum and cum leak slowly out
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:55 am I love the way I taste! And smell and feel and look. I am delicious
I have always loved the taste and smell of pussy, and the texture, hmmm delicious. Q
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

The first time I tried my cum was when I was around 13. I managed to bend until I got my cock in my mouth. I sucked myself until I came and I swallowed it. The taste was different, kind of neutral. I later tried it directly from my masturbation hand. This time it had a more sweet taste to it. I've also eaten another man's cum.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Just shared a very hot stroke session online chat and tasting myself as I was precumming a lot of creamy and clear semen as I watched and read hot sex!
(also lubed up my cock from condom cum load) until finally I came a few good n powerful spurts and now I'm covered in the sticky results....always worth a sweet taste of selfsex....;)
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I was taught when I was in my early 20’s by a older female about licking up my own Cum, and I have enjoyed licking up my own Cum ever since. Especially licking up my own Cum after I have just finished fucking, tasting both of our juices together is so very Yummy
Paul
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

fireaxe14 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:18 am I was taught when I was in my early 20’s by a older female about licking up my own Cum, and I have enjoyed licking up my own Cum ever since. Especially licking up my own Cum after I have just finished fucking, tasting both of our juices together is so very Yummy
Paul
So true fireaxe!! Only really get to try it during long masturbation sessions not so much with partner...yet!?> precum and clear of creamy cum tastes so amazing and if Im edging long enough I can get a really good cum flow as I savour my own luv juice...So deeply erotic to enjoy myself like this and share it here!
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

mash2014 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:19 pm The first time I tried my cum was when I was around 13. I managed to bend until I got my cock in my mouth. I sucked myself until I came and I swallowed it. The taste was different, kind of neutral. I later tried it directly from my masturbation hand. This time it had a more sweet taste to it. I've also eaten another man's cum.
Great to see another self sucker! Although I didn’t start till I was about 14-15. I also bent until I got my cock in my mouth and sucked on myself until I came and swallowed it all. As I recall it tasted a bit “fizzy” to me but I figured the fizziness was actually my sperm squirming on my tongue and so self sucking quickly became my main form of masturbating before bed. The constant source of pure protein did wonders for my acne.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I can’t bend over enough to suck off my own cock, so I just enjoy licking up my own Cum from my fingers or from my lady friends fingers after she has finished stroking me. And sometimes from her breast after fucking her breast. But, I get the most enjoyment from, eating pussy after we have just finished fucking, seeing our juices dripping out of her very wet Pussy . I started licking up my own Cum, when I was about 30 years old. After an older lady taught me and told me to lick her up after just fucking. It tasted strange, but I really enjoyed the taste, especially knowing that it really turned her on
Paul
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Used to try the self suck and swallow thing many years ago. Never easy but fun with my young cock hit my tongue n lips. Cumming over face sometime still works if feeling flexible enough... but normally I have a small glass and collect the precum as I edge and leak my juice until I have enough to take a good cream shot. Try to keep glass warm...So HOT! Sometimes I will shoot my full load of sperm and try to skull it it all in one quick gulp but thats rare and I need to be quick! Looking forward to eating my fresh load from my girls cum dripping pussy. Have tried licking cum from her tits but Never really got to do this properly. The day will Cum :)
jonny296
Site Admin

Post by jonny296 »

masturbate with a condom then eat it, sooo good
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

This morning I lapped up a delicious cum before the full blown orgasm. I couldn’t get my fingers to my mouth fast enough. So good coming from my rock hard member.
dieprad
Site Admin

Post by dieprad »

Fuck, I don't really like it when girls do it, especially when they kiss you after that.
barefootandy

Post by barefootandy »

jonny296 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:19 pm masturbate with a condom then eat it, sooo good
That's how I did it the first time, masturbated into a condom then stuck my tongue in the used condom and sucked it all out.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

My first time was after a very good evening of sex with the wife. We fucked for quite a while, I finally shot a huge load in her, but she hadn't quite finished. I went down on her. I loved going down on her. I can't count the number of pussies I have eaten, but hers was the best, ever. A few licks and I tasted something i had never tasted before. Like a wolf licking blood, I ravaged her pussy, got our juices all over my face as she squirted and exploded on me. I loved it. mmmmmm......and now, I am addicted to my juicy precum.
stroker669

Post by stroker669 »

Thats awesome I was kind of in the same situation my wife said cum on my tits so I shot a huge load lol over them she then said l have nothing to clean that up with lick it off!! So I did and as i did she pulled my mouth to hers and began sucking it out of my mouth and told
Me to keep going as I did I became more and more turned on the sweet taste of my cum
In her mouth and mine as we swapped now she loves to watch me lick it off and swap !!
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

I have eaten my own cum before....I like it best if I edge to the point of the first few spasms then stop...this brings some precome rich cum to my head and I could feast on that all day....but straight cum can be a bit strong for me....should if I ever encounter sucking a cock in my life I'd have to just drain it straight down rather than savour it !!! But pre cum yum !!