Eating my cum

Sexy time fun
andysthebest
Site Admin

Re: Eating my cum

Post by andysthebest »

I don't eat mine every time, but I do enjoy it every now and then. I really like to shoot it at my mouth but unfortunately most of the time it ends up all over my face.
chriskk
Site Admin

Post by chriskk »

I first started licking my cum off my wifes tits, then from her pussy, now I lick some when I masturbate, when Im in the mood for it. When I had a friend masturbate with me, I tasted his as well
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

After a long edging session I will sometimes be on my knees and stroke until I feel i''m just about to start to cum but then let go of my dick and let the thick cum ooze into my cupped hand. This is so hot to me. I still haven't orgasmed so my warm cum is an even bigger turn on. I slather some on my nipples and then bury my face in my handful of warm cum, licking it up til it's gone. Sometimes I can do this a couple of times before I stroke myself all the way to a really intense orgasm.

Other times I cum on myself while lying on my back, then wipe myself up with my fingers and lick the cum off. Or I cum on some panties and then lick them clean. The key is eating my cum immediately ... If I hesitate after cumming I lose interest in eating it.
wayneblack5
Site Admin

Post by wayneblack5 »

I went to a wooded park one night and striped off and traveled to the other end I was so excited at being so far away from my clothes that I got a big hard on I put this above my mouth and blew a big load into my throat that I choked on before swallowing felt some shame but then decide d it was wonderful
domingo6000
Site Admin

Post by domingo6000 »

Whenever I am limber enough I get really horny taking my glans in my mouth, licking it as much is possible. Alternately, I'm licking or sucking and then watching my glossy hard-on which makes me even hornier. If I managed to stay abstinent for a while before, the amount of fluid (a bit transparent, mostly white) is amazing. The cum runs out as a drop, or sometimes flows out of my penis which is such a overpowering feeling to see the sperm running out together with the feeling inside my hard-on, quite electrified, like warm waves of a sizzling liquid - and then I lick it up to swallow. In a real horny longterm session I am able to handle my edging alongside the red line quite long while having several times the intensive fun to get cum without having a real orgasm with ejaculation. Anyway the feelings during such a session are orgasmic. Once I filmed my hard-on after a a couple of hours of edging session. The filming intensified my sexual excitement very much and suddenly a stream of cum began to flow from my hard-on, not boosting, but really calm and steadily. I managed to watch for a while - being absolutely overwhelmed by the feeling in my penis and the sight. Such a delightful experience I can hardly remember. Finally I took a good sip. Luckily I was able to continue the edging session remembering the cum stream. Wow.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Amazing. Slowly oozing cum is incredible the few times i’ve experienced that. You describe your experience with delectable detail
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

That description is spot on and so exciting. I try to do this often, but have a job holding back the full orgasm. To watch it slowly trickle down is intense. Practice, practice!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I'm not called spunkluvr for nothing! ;)
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I discovered my precum is actually pretty good, vaguely salty and mildly sweet. Haven't tried the full load yet...
marston
Site Admin

Post by marston »

I had never even tasted my own cum until about a year ago. My wife started letting me cum in her mouth during blowjobs.
For the first 2 decades of our marriage my wife would rarely let me shoot my load in her mouth. Then about a year ago while she was working me over I asked if I could cum in her mouth and she said o ly if I kissed her afterwards. I'm pretty sure she thought I would say no or it was one of those "if I have to do it you have to do it" things. So after I did, she climbed up and gave me a sloppy semen kiss. It's not the greatest but I didnt mind it. I've gotten pretty ccomfortable with it.evwn when I cum in her I will go down on her and bring her to orgasm while licking my cum out of her.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I like to make spunk-cubes in the freezer and suck on them while I wank myself off.
skutt
Site Admin

Post by skutt »

I used to tell myself I would try my cum when jacking off but as we all know the urge was gone too fast to really do it. Then one night as I was masturbating outside in the back yard I was determined that I would try my cum. I was younger then so still had a good load of nice creamy semen. As I got closer to cumming I kept telling myself that I was going to do it this time. As I shot my load I caught it all in my left palm and then quickly lifted my hand to my mouth and licked it all off. I was surprised that it had a neutral taste and wasn't unpleasant at all. I have enjoyed my cum on occasions since but it isn't something I do regularly. Nice to discuss this with other men who have also eaten their own cum.
bordner
Site Admin

Post by bordner »

I eat it every time. I started eating it when I first started masturbating, but then I stopped once I got a girlfriend and later, a wife. I still masturbated and ate it every once in a while, but not every time. After my wife passed away, I got back into the habit of masturbating daily (or multiple times per day) and soon I was eating my cum again. Now, I don't even think twice about it, it's just a part of the masturbation session to me - you have to clean up whatever mess you make!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

:)
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Well I'd say I have to agree with much of what has been said here. Lately I really went thru a phase of cumming and eating my cum as quick as I could. Collect's ting ism a shot glass made it much easier and as long as it was warm the taste was quite enjoyable....but I had to be quick lol
Yet my preference is absolutely for premium leaking pout after lots of edging. I think Domingo best described my experience and how intense that glorious flow of rich pre looks and tastes!!
Today I've had the time and the desire to have a long edge session and what I've done edge until I'm dripping precum into my sticky cum stained shot glass..Not good bartender etiquette ;)....and Oh man I'm really enjoying it....cumming without cumming.SO fucking horny to drip and jack like that...
Takes intense self control though. And I had to stop before I really came hard to post my experience here.
Maybe the old lady will help me out one day with some serious cum kissing ....always living in hope lol
Now where was I??....:)
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I love the way I taste! And smell and feel and look. I am delicious
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

Hell yes I eat my cum. I have been eating a few loads of my cum every week for years. My GF and I both love the taste and she is why I don't get to eat all of my loads.

Just the other night, she had me jack off onto her salad. She loves cum dressing. I like to eat it out of her pussy or just lick it out of my hand after I jack off.

Cum is delicious. If you haven't tried it, you really should.
fitguy252
Site Admin

Post by fitguy252 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:55 am I love the way I taste! And smell and feel and look. I am delicious
Very very sexy!
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'll either shoot into a shot glass and swallow it or my palm. I have put it into coffee as well....hmmm getting stiff thinking about that.
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I like to eat my own cum. I really enjoy the taste and smell. I have tasted another mans cum, when they have spurted their load on my hand when giving mutual masturbation.