Tribute

Sexy time fun
luvyourparts
Site Admin

Tribute

Post by luvyourparts »

Happily Married Woman ( to Luvyourparts) the idea of being tributes by another guy turns me on. Girls - do you feel the same way - the guy has to be a normal guy who just gets horny and jerks to me. I would love to provide pictures gentlemen for you to tribute (friend email- luvyourpatrts - ladies how do you feel about this - turn you on normal a decent guy jerking to you and cumming - wanting a guy to do to me like the photo I attached
Attachments
Want this
Want this
image.jpeg (139.89 KiB) Viewed 4687 times
UKGent
Site Admin

Re: Tribute

Post by UKGent »

I have a friend who I met online who loves to send me pics of her for me to tribute.

She sometimes dictates what the action should be, and I have done a couple of videos for her which she loves.

It's not something I've really done before, but really enjoy it.
sch1986

Re: Tribute

Post by sch1986 »

Contact me. I’d love to contribute!
luvyourparts wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:29 am Happily Married Woman ( to Luvyourparts) the idea of being tributes by another guy turns me on. Girls - do you feel the same way - the guy has to be a normal guy who just gets horny and jerks to me. I would love to provide pictures gentlemen for you to tribute (friend email- luvyourpatrts - ladies how do you feel about this - turn you on normal a decent guy jerking to you and cumming - wanting a guy to do to me like the photo I attached