Favourite Erotic Stories Category

Sexy time fun
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Re: Favourite Erotic Stories Category

Post by effinjeff1965 »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:59 pm
effinjeff1965 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:25 pm
mash2014 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:35 am I love brother and sister incest categories. I read once a study that said that the first sexual experience usually was with a person of the same sex or with a family member, being siblings exploring with each other their bodies.
I also like cousin stories and I've had a desire to have sex with a blood cousin.
I fit the profile then.
Due tell
LOL. Just that I fit pretty much everything you mentioned. I like brother and sister stories, probably because my sister was one of my teachers in that area. That study you mentioned about family members and people of the same sex was true to my experience. That is probably due more to the opportunities. After my sister taught me a few things, the only people I had to share it with were my buddies who, of course, were also guys. So we "practiced" together, taking turns being the girl, but also just enjoying ourselves as guys together. We didn't label our attractions then, that I remember. Just that we were curious and horny, so nothing seemed off-limits.

I also have some experiences with my cousin.
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

First time Male to Male experiences. Coach scenarios.
ragnarl

Post by ragnarl »

First time experience, especially within family and with older person. We started early, we were all about the same age, but my first penetration was with older girl (a relative).
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I like adolescent experimenting and mom son incest.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Big brother/little brother. Showing a pre-teen everything he needs to know.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Lesbian incest.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Taboo.
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

Personally I enjoy most all erotic stories. But to me mother / son incest stories are my favorite and never fail to make my dick hard Occasionally my wife would read them aloud to me as I jack off. She understands my little kinks. She enjoys the stories as well, though romantic erotica is more her thing.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I like mother son incest and even more than that I love sex with very old women. And OON I love being the only one naked in public.
Because that’s how I was raised.
The best sex of my life was with a 74 year old woman with me in my thirties.
I’ll always miss my moms hand jobs.

Young girls bring a cute body to the table but not much experience.
The old gals will drain your balls like a vampire. And those old vaginas are milking machines. Plus they usually taste better than young women.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:15 pm I like mother son incest and even more that that I love sex with very old women and young guys.
Because that’s how I was raised.
The best sex of my life was with a 74 year old woman with me in my thirties.
I’ll always miss my moms hand jobs.

Young girls bring a cute body to the table but not much experience.
The old gals will drain your balls like a vampire. And those old vaginas are milking machines. Plus they usually taste better than young women.
Usually your stories are a turn on but I want more about your mom giving you HJ. Was there BJ?
honesttalk

Post by honesttalk »

I grew up reading stories on ASSTR and Nifty so I have enjoyed alot of different ones over the years. Some of my favorites are first time stories, either with children discovering things themselves or having an older teacher.

I love first time stories that involve anal (f/m usually) as I find that so intimate and hot. I also have a soft (well..not really!) spot for K9 stories.
fnippleluvr

Post by fnippleluvr »

When I first started coming here, I mostly searched for f to f nipple play stories, But there’s not that many. Then I really started getting into the stories about straight guys who are into sucking cock, and now I literally can’t get enough of those! Some of the ways men here describe what it’s like having a cock in their mouth is so detailed and so arousing… fuck, there’s nothing hotter! Even guys who like sucking, and fucking dildos gets me so turned on….mmmm fuck!
familybiguy

Post by familybiguy »

effinjeff1965 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:30 pm
mash2014 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:59 pm
effinjeff1965 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:25 pm

I fit the profile then.
Due tell
LOL. Just that I fit pretty much everything you mentioned. I like brother and sister stories, probably because my sister was one of my teachers in that area. That study you mentioned about family members and people of the same sex was true to my experience. That is probably due more to the opportunities. After my sister taught me a few things, the only people I had to share it with were my buddies who, of course, were also guys. So we "practiced" together, taking turns being the girl, but also just enjoying ourselves as guys together. We didn't label our attractions then, that I remember. Just that we were curious and horny, so nothing seemed off-limits.

I also have some experiences with my cousin.
i have never had sex with my mum but when i was a teen i broke both my arms so my mum used masterbate me to help me out or get one my sisters to do it if she was to busy. This time last month i was in hospital my mum came to visit me i was already hard before she walked into my hospital room. she noticed the bulge in my bed covers she instantly put her hand under the covers and grabbed my cock and started to masterbate me. She told me to tell her when i need cum and when i felt ready to cum i told her she then shocked me by removing my covers and then placing her mouth over my cock and sucked hard till i cum in her mouth. I spent 3 weeks in recovery at home she comes over everyday and dose the same and now week past recovery she still doing same every day i don't want tell her no so i let her do it.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

My favorite are the m/m stories. After fantasizing about trying m/m sex for many, many years, I find that I can read them and experience many of my fantasies vicariously through them.