Idea for Group Fantasy Play

Sexy time fun
blackboxer500

Idea for Group Fantasy Play

Post by blackboxer500 »

Everyone is eligible. Participants can propose a masturbation idea, and everyone who accepts the “challenge” will within the next 24 hours engage in the proposed idea – and then post a description of his or her own experience doing it. Obviously there could challenges in joining in some ideas due to gender or opportunity differences, but that is something each person who accepts a particular challenge could decide.

I know this concept can be expanded beyond my own creative imagination, but I’m thinking of challenges of masturbation methods, locations, or what I’ll call add-ons. It could be as simple as “Everyone masturbate while fantasizing about the sexiest teacher you ever had then post your experience here – describe why the teacher was sexy and what you imagined about him or her” -- or more involved like “Masturbate while lying in bed or other comfortable area – and spend as much time as possible using a technique where your hand stays still (probably while pressed to the bed) and you move your penis or clitoris to make it feel good. If you can’t orgasm this way then do it until you need to transition to one of your standard methods to finish off – then post your experience here.”

So, who’s up for it?

I have the first challenge: Take a photos or video of yourself naked – up close, long shot, in whatever state or activity you prefer – then masturbate to your own images. Enjoy being fully narcissistic, and attempt to increase your arousal by looking at yourself as the object and not the subject of your own sexuality – then post your experience here.
In this first challenge I show my strong bias for masturbation even though I have a healthy and satisfying sex life with my wife. I’ll masturbate later today while looking at pictures of my erect penis, and post the experience here.
blackboxer500

Re: Idea for Group Fantasy Play

Post by blackboxer500 »

So last night I masturbated to pics of my own penis. I wasn’t sure if I had enough semen left to actually come, because the day before I had come three times. The first was a most excellent fuck of my sexy wife. As is typical, I had saved up for a couple of days before we fucked, always a challenge that makes the end result all the better.

Next, this is still the day before, I masturbated a few hours after sex. This is quite common because since I had not ejaculated for a couple days I needed two orgasms to satisfy me. Masturbation after sex like that is always very satisfying because I really need my own hand to give myself the most pleasure. Then, the third orgasm was not really planned because even though I was horny later that night, getting a third orgasm out of a 56 year old body can be challenging. It is common in these circumstances for me to masturbate but not reach orgasm, something that would have frustrated me immensely when I was younger but that I’ve come to enjoy as a way to extend the period in which I’m sexually stimulated. But then I got caught up in a chat here on Solotouch that rocked me so hard that I ejaculated at my computer, without a plan to catch the semen, some of which I had to clean off the keyboard. Just as remarkable I reached the third orgasm without using lube, which I normally need even if it’s the first of the day. It was a hot chat.

All of which leads to my follow through to my challenge. I started out on ST, reading stories, cruising profiles and pics, and chatting again. As I was doing this I also brought up a stash of pics I’ve taken of myself, and selected pics of my erection that I particularly like. One pic catches the afternoon light just right, and shows off my penis with a particularly good angle and perspective. I started looking at this pic as if it were the penis of the occasional male lover I wish for from time to time – because, as ordinary as I may be nude, it’s what I’m most familiar and comfortable with.

So I transferred the pic to my iPhone and went to one of my masturbation spots – by the sink in the front bathroom. I took out some lotion while staring at the photo of my own penis, and started thinking of it as “a guy’s penis” – not as my penis. And in large part because I was doing this as part of this very challenge I posted on ST, it made me hotter and harder. It didn’t take long because once I reached full erection, I eschewed all subtlety and tease and went fast and furious for the ending. Which arrived in short order. As I was about to come, and as I started to ejaculate, I looked in the bathroom mirror at the picture of my penis – the picture I was masturbating to. The new angle from looking in the mirror suddenly made it seem like a whole new picture that was inviting and erotic. I shot my load in waves of pleasure, imagining that I would post this story for others to read, and that made it very satisfying.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I wasnt a member here when this was first posted, but it is an interesting concept. I have filmed myself on several occasions with a HD video camera, but I have only saved one video which I watch quite often at the point of climax. I still remember I had been edging for 8 hours and the final hour I set up the camera and filmed myself doing all sorts of things ( edging, 10 inch dildo in ass, humping, etc ) It all ended in a 10 squirt ejaculation on a picture of Cori Nadine. I have never shot that much cum in my life, and I often look at the video of that proud moment. Not to mention the fact that my groin and balls ached for 2 hours after that, but it was an enjoyable ache if you know what I mean. :o

But I like the idea of setting up individuals to do the same thing on a same day and compare thoughts and feelings. Seems like it would be difficult though, since there doesnt seem to be many people here in these forums. I mean, I just joined a few days ago, and I have been posting in many of these threads, but seems like either there is nobody who replies, or there are just too many lurkers. :(
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Mushroom, thanks for the post -- which is pretty hot. I found since I started this thread that most ST members never go near the forums. Indeed, I've even chatted with people who found my idea hot but declined to look (and reply) to a post in the forum. Of course whether one likes the forum format is simply a matter of personal taste. And the phenomenon feeds on itself because since I've learned this area is seldom visited by so many, I've stopped checking it myself. But most people seem to like the stories, so I encourage you to consider turning your forum reply into a story for submission.