Sharing /Showing pictures

Sexy time fun
rascal
Site Admin

Sharing /Showing pictures

Post by rascal »

I was in a bar with a friend about couple of weeks back. He has started married life working away and is stuck on night shifts. I joked that it's no way to start married life and asked how he was "coping" not being able to see his new wife until the weekend. He replied that she had been sending him the occasional topless selfie and that was enough to get him through the week. Naturally I asked if he had any on his phone that he'd like to show me(!)
Now, I've seen her topless before as we went on a couples holiday a few years back and she was topless from the minute we got there til the minute we left, but that was a few years ago. He was happy to "show not share" and asked if I had anything to show....

We swapped phones for a few mins and both had a browse of each other's wives breasts. I found this a huge turn on, not sure whether it was down to seeing her sweet, perfect tits, or whether it was the thought that he was seeing my wife's (huge) tits and that he was most likely going to jack off to the memory....

Either way it made for a amazing (and very fast) jerking session myself the next morning....

I wondered if my wife would like that I had "shown her off" or whether she'd find it a turn on that he was so aroused by her breasts....

Does anyone else share pics with friends? Makes me wonder if my wife has ever shown pics of my cock to her friends......

Would love to here people's thoughts /stories
Mickyy

Re: Sharing /Showing pictures

Post by Mickyy »

When I worked in a factory, I used to have some photos posted in my locker of my ex, who had posed naked as well as spread wide open. Another worked walked by and noticed, asking who it was. I explained it was my ex-wife, and showed me in his locker some of his wife in similar poses.

This led to sharing many more photos, over the course of a couple years. It also allowed us to share stories and other experiences. He would go on to show us all many more photos, especially of his wife and some bizarre insertions. This of course led to other workmates sharing photos and all of us in the locker room sporting semis and full blown hard-ons!
rickgrimes717
Site Admin

Post by rickgrimes717 »

Ive had several mfm threesomes with my buddy and his wife, it all got started with him texting me pics of his naked wife
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

My wife has done some boudoir, semi-nude and bikini modeling. I am sure many have cum to her pics.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I’ve been talking my wife into doing some nudes for me to share just no face she said when she will let me take some. She has flashed her pussy when we were younger at bars and she’s flashed her pussy and has done more with our older widowed neighbor while I watched
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I have a surveillance camera in my driveway. One night we get home and she was wearing a skirt and white panties. The next morning as I checked the cameras, I had a video of her showing panties as she exited the car. I started to masturbate right there and one day sent to an acquaintance the video. He told me it was extremely hot and he was going to send me some photos he had of his wife walking around in panties. He claimed later that his computer crashed, however, he managed to show me a picture of his wife in bra and panties cooking. I never thought that showing your wife was such a turn-on.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:51 am I have a surveillance camera in my driveway. One night we get home and she was wearing a skirt and white panties. The next morning as I checked the cameras, I had a video of her showing panties as she exited the car. I started to masturbate right there and one day sent to an acquaintance the video. He told me it was extremely hot and he was going to send me some photos he had of his wife walking around in panties. He claimed later that his computer crashed, however, he managed to show me a picture of his wife in bra and panties cooking. I never thought that showing your wife was such a turn-on.
It’s just amazing how hot it is to show your wife in panties and bra or nude to a friend
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:55 am
mash2014 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:51 am I have a surveillance camera in my driveway. One night we get home and she was wearing a skirt and white panties. The next morning as I checked the cameras, I had a video of her showing panties as she exited the car. I started to masturbate right there and one day sent to an acquaintance the video. He told me it was extremely hot and he was going to send me some photos he had of his wife walking around in panties. He claimed later that his computer crashed, however, he managed to show me a picture of his wife in bra and panties cooking. I never thought that showing your wife was such a turn-on.
It’s just amazing how hot it is to show your wife in panties and bra or nude to a friend
One day my wife and I were at the pool of a hotel. When the wife pulled out of the water with her wet bathing suit you could clearly see her bush. A guy next to us saw and I saw how he got hard. He kind of put on his dark glasses to get peaks of her.

On another occasion, we were at a shopping mall when I noticed some kids staring at us. Well, she had this huge camel toe and the kids were getting their show.

These are some of the most exciting moments I’ve experienced with my wife that when I remember them I still get turned on and masturbate.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:25 pm
solobiguy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:55 am
One day my wife and I were at the pool of a hotel. When the wife pulled out of the water with her wet bathing suit you could clearly see her bush. A guy next to us saw and I saw how he got hard. He kind of put on his dark glasses to get peaks of her.

On another occasion, we were at a shopping mall when I noticed some kids staring at us. Well, she had this huge camel toe and the kids were getting their show.

These are some of the most exciting moments I’ve experienced with my wife that when I remember them I still get turned on and masturbate.
That’s really hot I love to hear other guy’s wife showing themselves, I remember my wife doing something like that. After getting out of the pool knowing that her bush was showing she would sit on the side of the pool with her legs spread so guys could see her pussy and bush. I could definitely see the guys getting hard and moving so they could have a better look at her pussy.