Favorite Technique?

Sexy time fun
mrhk85
Site Admin

Favorite Technique?

Post by mrhk85 »

What are some of everyones favorite techniques in the bedroom?
I like reverse cowgirl (girl on top) as it is fun to be able to have full access to my GF's supple breast & be able to play with her clit.

I also enjoy the spooning position as it allows me to to have full skin contact & being able to deeply kiss.
kevincums
Site Admin

Re: Favorite Technique?

Post by kevincums »

Really enjoy doggystyle because of how deep the peneration feels, spooning is a great position too because you can kiss and caress everywhere, very sensual position. Missionary is great for a really loving intense session of sex. Different moods call for different positions and there is definitely a difference between fucking and making love ;)
walrus
Site Admin

Post by walrus »

I love being under her in cowgirl, I like how deep I feel inside her, and am a huge fan of fondling boobies swinging in front of me. It helps that she enjoys it too.
jarlou
Site Admin

Post by jarlou »

I'm still a virgin, but I've done a lot of fingering.
I love spooning with a girl, and reaching over to rub her clitoris. I'm not sure why, but it's amazing!
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

I don't think you can beat a good 69. With her on top and just pushing herself down onto my mouth as she sucks away.

I don't often orgasm this way, but it usually leads to some fantastic sex!
apollo
Site Admin

Post by apollo »

I really enjoy doggy. Love to have a full control of her and me. Then there are classic missionary position, 69, spoon position and etc.
aretee
Site Admin

Post by aretee »

Not a technique as much as planning and anticipation of masturbating. Love to get and keep erections many times a day with lots of precum. Last week planned on a night in a hotel all week long. While having dinner at the hotel and driving was hard. Had two orgasms in bed that evening. Now a week later planning and anticipating a great session towards the end of next week. Have a road trip on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday with other people driving. Plan on being hard the whole time.
wideone
Site Admin

Post by wideone »

we typically start out in a sideways 69, i'll roll onto my back so she's on top, she can grind away, and control the pressure on her pussy, i'm free to explore her ass with my fingers or tounge. she's free to lick, suck, stroke, fondle, or sit upright.

from there she ends up on her back, legs on my shoulders for some slow,deep thrusting.
we then switch to doggie, her favorite, for the final finish.

i cum once, she cums multiple times during a single "session"
curyussam
Site Admin

Post by curyussam »

Love doggy style, she likes the exposure!
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

I prefer her on top, facing me so I can play with her boobs and watch her finger her clit while I'm inside her. A close second is spoon, with me entering from behind and I can look at see her arm reaching down and fingering again while I thrust in and out really deeply. When I was younger, I preferred missionary for some reason but I don't really like that technique anymore.