Anal Stimulation

Sexy time fun
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Re: Anal Stimulation

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

The first time I tried anal was when I was starting puberty I would use some of my mom’s tampons I would get so hard doing it and the orgasms were incredible once I got old enough I went into a sex toy store and got a small silver vibrator I would put a condom on it and lube it up and stick it up my anus the orgasms were really great. I have even tried using some of my girlfriends dildos.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Like jimmyl55 above, what he wrote reminds me of my wife. We don't talk about it and I think she might think it was a little weird, but when we're having sex and she's on top riding me, I start fingering her ass and penetrating it with my finger she just gets wild.

As for myself, some days I want to just try everything safe that will fit in my ass and see how it feels. One of these days I'll get a proper dildo, but sometimes I'll ride my 3 D-cell metal Maglite flashlight almost the full length ... I like the feeling of fullness, and like that the rest of the time it'в an ordinary object perhaps in someone else's hands who has no idea where it's been...

I'm mainly into girls, but I can only imagine what it would feel like for it to be a hot throbbing cock in my ass ...
cumfast1
Site Admin

Post by cumfast1 »

I have played around with my anus since a young age and found that if I masturbated with a stolen tampon from my sister I got huge intense orgasms with huge amounts of cum. Especially if I slowly pulled the lubricated tampon out as my anal contractions were still going.
Moving on over 40 years and I recently bought an Aneros Helix prostate massager. Highly highly recommended! Almost as soon as it is in the pre-cum pours out of my still soft cock. Slowly I get harder and harder and harder. So hard that it stands away from my body even when lying down. My wife is sure it has grown since using it. As the orgasm builds you start to shake a buck uncontrollably. The feeling is indescribable and it builds and builds while my cock bounces about with the convulsions. When I “cum” the juice just pours out of me, spurting in all directions. It’s not like an ordinary orgasm, it just goes on and on. Go get one, relax and have the greatest sexual experience ever. It takes time, it needs practice so don’t give up. Happy hands-free squirting.
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

Sounds awesome! I used my wifes anal beads last week and pulled them out as I came, felt amazing...
curiouschris
Site Admin

Post by curiouschris »

It required a tantra massage to introduce me to the sensitivity of my anus. Recently, I started oiling and fingering my anus as part of my masturbation and did in fact gave me the best orgasm ever when I actually stopped wanking and finished off fingerfucking my butthole. I was shaking for around 30 seconds after and my best experience ever. Thinking now about getting fucked with a strapon by a woman as next step, but also like the idea of the warm carrot as introduced in the first message.
Anal stimulation is a fantastic way to come and I have to say that I enjoy it a lot. Happy to talk to anyone who is curious or who has more experience
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Get an Aneros. You won't be disappointed.
handsome
Site Admin

Post by handsome »

I been playing with my ass since about 10. I once got fucked by a black shaman. It hurt so bad but he got me finally relax my ass and from there enjoyed it. Never told anyone. My wife and I play with toys. I wish she would peg me. She's used anal beads and a vibrator. Most of the time it's me alone. On meth with ED so I gotta work it hard to be done in an hour. Later....
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

In the past year I’ve expanded a bit into anal. My mood for it is rare but I really get into it when it strikes. I have a butt plug, can take a large dildo, and sometimes use a vibrator. What I really want inside me is a cock. My wife know all this and offers to peg me, and maybe one day but it for now really needs to be a cock.
laboka
Site Admin

Post by laboka »

Sometimes I did it, but not so often. Although I like it.