When did you start masturbating?

Sexy time fun
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: When did you start masturbating?

Post by oldfan »

Sorry to say it was as a freshman in college. A very late bloomer here.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Sorry, you missed that wonderful sensation for many years.
I started at 13. My first cum was a glob of white thick stuff, but the sensation was overwhelming and I got addicted to masturbating and never looked back. I guess I've masturbated more than days I've been alive. I absolutely love doing it.
breena

Post by breena »

I discovered masturbation when I was 12. I was sliding down the railing of our staircase, and without thinking I started to 'hump' it. It felt great, so I continued doing it again and again. :oops:

In my bedroom I started to hump my pillow to see if that would work too, and I reached my very first orgasm.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I think I was around 11 or 12 when I starting masturbating properly. I'd experienced the sensations from that part of my body already, but it wasn't until i'd watched some scenes in movies where women where enjoying themselves that i decided to try it myself.
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

breena wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:16 am I discovered masturbation when I was 12. I was sliding down the railing of our staircase, and without thinking I started to 'hump' it. It felt great, so I continued doing it again and again. :oops:

In my bedroom I started to hump my pillow to see if that would work too, and I reached my very first orgasm.
Lovely! So sweet and sexy how you discovered how to make yourself feel good :)
geojonsey

Post by geojonsey »

I was 11 and started realizing it felt good to rub myself against my pillow or mattress. That turned int regular pillow humping with really intense dry orgasms. Had my first wet cum just before I turned 12, had been doing a combination of touching myself and pillow humping. After I had my orgasm I realized that my pillow had a wet spot.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

It was approx 3 to 4 months before my 14th birthday. Wanked to orgasm and had a tiny raindrop amount of semen pop out of my cock just after the final throb !! Wonderful, amazing, ecstasy !!
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

When I was around 13 some boys at school told me what happens if I rub my dick. So I went home and found a sexy photo and took it up the backyard under street lights and started rubbing. I will NEVER forget the feeling of my first orgasm.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

I was 11. I didn't shoot any cum until almost 12. I would stroke for hours sometimes. Funny thing is I don't remember my first load at all! I would jerk for hours, and have dry cums, but cannot recall the first time I actually shot a load.
I had also been having sex with my older sister for years, so I think my first load (and many after) were into her. Those orgasms were intense!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I started at 12. I remember after rubbing for a while I felt the need to pee. Ran to the toilet and instead of peeing a white glob came out. Felt some pleasure but not an orgasm.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

around 12 think. I had played w my cock for ages and remember that first cum ooze out big white glob looked amazing to me so unexpected too
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Since I was 9 or 10 I had enjoyed touching my penis whenever I would get a spontaneous erection. If I was alone, I would slowly rub some tissues against my dick and it seemed to get even bigger and harder when I did so. It was fun and felt good but I didn’t know what I was doing and never really got close to orgasming. When I was 11, I got a new pair of really soft, comfortable pajamas. One night in bed, just before falling asleep I got a hard on. I didn’t have any tissues handy so I started rubbing my dick against my pajamas. It felt great so I increased the speed that I was rubbing and it started to feel better and better. Suddenly this amazing feeling started building up and then this intense, wonderful sensation hit my penis and lower abdomen area and I experienced my first (dry) orgasm. It was the best thing I had ever felt and I did it another 2 times before finally falling into an exhausted sleep. Since then it’s been pretty much a daily habit.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I was slow to start masturbating. Some friends at school talked about wanking and I didn't know what they were talking about - idiot me should have asked. I was getting these super hard boners and they felt so lovely so I would not wear any undies. The head of my penis would rub against my school pants and I would have the hardest erections at school - I just loved walking around with a stiffy! I was still sharing a bedroom with my brother when I as 13. I'd have these strong boners and the only relief was to wee on myself (which I still enjoy to this day).
My parents bought me a book on sex, a kids book actually and I looked through it and they asked if I had any questions. Yes I said - "What's masturbation?". They looked at each other, muttered something I can't remember and basically fobbed off the question. What was the point of giving me the book, asking me if I had any questions and then not answering me!

Anyway, I guess my parents then decided it was time for me to get my own room in the house and what was a storage room was converted into my bedroom. I immediately started sleeping naked which was a instant joy - fuck wearing PJs ever again! Around this time, a friend of the family brought over a COSMOPOLITAN magazine for my mother to read. I'd noticed COSMO some years ago as the cover models were so beautiful and sexy. My older half sister visited once when I was 10 and I vividly remember her talking about this new magazine that had come out called COSMO. So one time when my parents were out, I picked up the COSMO and went to the toilet and locked the door. Right then my entire world changed. I started reading COSMO and got a strong erection. The images of the models inside were overpowering - just so beautiful and sexy. What really got me going was how naughty I felt reading a women's magazine - like I'd entered a secret/forbidden world.

Reading and looking at these sexy images had my penis rock hard and throbbing. My balls were aching as they were full of semen that had never been released. Not knowing what to do, I pulled my foreskin back and touched the purple head of my penis - oh that felt sooooo good! So I rubbed it a little more and found out rubbing the underside of the head of my penis particularly pleasurable so I did this more. I added some saliva to lub my penis as I rubbed the head - I was learning on the go what best worked and what felt the loveliest. I could feel this growing pressure down below - building and building as the pleasure became more and more intense. My penis was as hard as iron and yet as smooth as silk - and then I erupted for the very first time. All this lovely warm sperm shot out of me with quite some force. It was quite a shock at the time, but the beautiful feeling was beyond words could describe. I tasted my cum for the first time - kind salty, a tiny bit sweet and creamy, like a nice tasting CLAG glue.

So that was the start of my COSMOPOLITAN love affair that's stronger today than ever and my lovely long time love of masturbation. Some time ago I confessed to my older half sister the effect she had talking about COSMO all those years ago down the beach one hot summer night when I was 10. It helped set me on this lovely path and helped me understand who I am inside - a COSMO Girl trapped in a male body. Perhaps if I'd realized this earlier in my life I may have transitioned to being more female and taken hormones. It's too late now so wannabe COSMO Girl will have to do. I will never forget that very first orgasm.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

Around 10 / 12 another girl at school showed me how to do it, then we would do it together, I think this helped me to understand my bisexuality.
chase10
Site Admin

Post by chase10 »

easypeasy wrote: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:38 am I started so early. I can remember humping and grinding on a big stuffed polar bear when I was really young. But I started puberty really early, too--got my period when I was 9. So I got really horny around that age and started fingering my pussy and using things to rub my clit, like chapsticks and candles and once the leg of one of my Barbie dolls. I remember reading art books my mom had of erotic art from around the world and thinking about lowering my pussy onto one of the big erect stone phalluses in the sculptures, but I didn't try it on anything....
Mmm, I used to spend a lot of time putting together erotic fantasies into stories...one involved a couple in a museum, and the girl dying to impale herself on a carved phallus of marble...staying late, hiding out until after closing time...never encountered any women who admitted to considering the act in fantasy or for real....hot! Thanks for sharing.
chase10
Site Admin

Post by chase10 »

strokerjim wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:10 am Since I was 9 or 10 I had enjoyed touching my penis whenever I would get a spontaneous erection. If I was alone, I would slowly rub some tissues against my dick and it seemed to get even bigger and harder when I did so. It was fun and felt good but I didn’t know what I was doing and never really got close to orgasming. When I was 11, I got a new pair of really soft, comfortable pajamas. One night in bed, just before falling asleep I got a hard on. I didn’t have any tissues handy so I started rubbing my dick against my pajamas. It felt great so I increased the speed that I was rubbing and it started to feel better and better. Suddenly this amazing feeling started building up and then this intense, wonderful sensation hit my penis and lower abdomen area and I experienced my first (dry) orgasm. It was the best thing I had ever felt and I did it another 2 times before finally falling into an exhausted sleep. Since then it’s been pretty much a daily habit.

I remember the first time I took note of an erection as a boy was while waking early from my afternoon nap which I had been allowed to take on my parent's ground floor bedroom king sized bed. Knowing my mom needed a break as much as she was sure I needed a nap, I knew to stay put, if only to avoid told to go back to bed. Being precocious about reading, I moved to check out the headboard, and found a Playboy.

I don't remember the centerfold, but bottle blonde, with boas, necklaces, lingerie that teased more than revealing anything. I do recall the Vargas prints (Batgirl in a sheer costume) and the caricatures/cartoons with Santa frolicking around the tree or in bed with large breasted Christmas celebrants. I remember getting an erection, but I don't recall why I decided my boy briefs were too uncomfortable, but they came off.

Later that same night, or one soon after, I was thinking about those breasts, perhaps replaying the Little Annie Fannie cartoon in the back with the girl with big eyes and bigger breasts being chased by clothed men. I rubbed myself, and that felt good, so I continued. I turned over and pushed my legs out over the edge or the bed, holding them straight out, so that my boy bulge was cantilevering on the hard bead at the edge of the mattress. Rocking up and down, like a teeter-totter, the underside base of my erected penis on the edge of the bed, the sensations grew and warmed me, and soon, panting, I had my first boy dry orgasm. I don't recall that specific night so much as I do following nights where I would repeat that, only to do it again, this time my boy dick in the upturned palm of my hand beneath me, and a slower grind and rocking, body arched and legs extended, so all my weight was pressing on my engorged penis, resulting in another shuddering and shivering orgasm.

I was sharing a room with a brother at the time, and not wanting to share (we were close in age, so sharing was obligated, and I of course hated it) if I didn't have to, I'd wait until he was asleep, and then roll over and take on my need and habit to cum once or twice before being ready to surrender to sleep, always with breasts, nipples, pretty faces and mouths to mentally focus on as I did.
chase10
Site Admin

Post by chase10 »

bossathenova7 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:24 pm I don’t really remember when I started, but I have memories as far back a 5 years old. I learned a lot from my older brother.

I was on my own. I had two brothers, was the middle of the three. Funny, in all the years of sharing bedrooms, I was so protective about my secret delight/habit, that I never looked around for signs that either of them (at first I thought I was uniquely gifted with this "find") were indulging as well.

So, with some chagrin, I look back wishing perhaps I'd been found out, discovered, and brought into situations where some more exciting mutually shared experiences might have happened. But, nope, slumber parties, scout or backyard camping, no one ever brought it up, put themself on display, or was caught in the act, opening the door to conversation, "what, you too?" Might have been nice.

Between 5 and getting married, I probably enjoyed more dry and teen raging climaxes in masturbation than I have in married sex since.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

I had just turned 13 and it was a total accident. I was at my aunt's house and my mom & I were naked in her hot tub (my mom and I are very open with each other, trust me it's not weird), I remember one of the jets hitting my pussy and it felt so good but I didn't understand why. I hovered over that jet for awhile and I guess my mom realized what I was doing because I distinctly remember her asking me if I was feeling good. In hindsight I probably should have felt more awkward but I didn't, I really didn't understand anything that was happening at that moment but pure pleasure, I eventually started shaking and just exploded in my first orgasm. Soon afterwards my mom explained what happened and also explained how I could achieve that with my fingers and not have to go over to my aunt's just to get that feeling. She also told me the joys of touching and playing with my bare breasts as I finger myself. Now here I am 19 years later and I still masturbate on a daily basis
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

talia0409 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:18 am I had just turned 13 and it was a total accident. I was at my aunt's house and my mom & I were naked in her hot tub (my mom and I are very open with each other, trust me it's not weird), I remember one of the jets hitting my pussy and it felt so good but I didn't understand why. I hovered over that jet for awhile and I guess my mom realized what I was doing because I distinctly remember her asking me if I was feeling good. In hindsight I probably should have felt more awkward but I didn't, I really didn't understand anything that was happening at that moment but pure pleasure, I eventually started shaking and just exploded in my first orgasm. Soon afterwards my mom explained what happened and also explained how I could achieve that with my fingers and not have to go over to my aunt's just to get that feeling. She also told me the joys of touching and playing with my bare breasts as I finger myself. Now here I am 19 years later and I still masturbate on a daily basis
Damn...so hot that your mom was right there for your first cum.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Exciting stuff,
reading all your adventures--
I recounted elsewhere I was 13 I think....