Looking at tits

Sexy time fun
wankmate1

Looking at tits

Post by wankmate1 »

Curious if ladies get pissed off with guys looking at your tits when your out or about or do you find it a turn on
fnippleluvr

Re: Looking at tits

Post by fnippleluvr »

It doesn’t bother me at all, in fact, I kind of like it. My nipples are always hard, and sometimes when I’m feeling really naughty, I won’t wear a bra when I go to the store or something. Sometimes I fantasize about my nipples getting sucked in public, particularly by another woman who has hard perky nipples just like me, and I get to suck hers too. I like to play with my nipples while I’m driving, and I always hope that I will pass a truck driver in the opposite lane, so that he can catch a glimpse if me rubbing and pulling on my nipples. Sometimes I think that I would let just about anybody Lick and suck my nipples no matter where we were, I just love the feeling of a tongue on my nipples!
danbury1973

Post by danbury1973 »

Pissed, no, but annoyed yes. I mean if I'm out and about and a guy is creeping on my tits from afar it can be annoying. If I'm out with hubby or friends and I am wearing a revealing top, bra or no bra, it shouldn't be hard to come over and say hello, tell me I look nice and that you are appreciative of what I'm wearing. I'll know you were looking at my tits and if you are nice, I'm more likely to show them to you.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I know this might sound strange but for me the thing I found most attractive in a woman was her eye's. Beautiful eyes would make me go weak at the knees !!