Thrusting Masturbation

Sexy time fun
iammmd55

Thrusting Masturbation

Post by iammmd55 »

We guys generally think of masturbation as something mostly sedentary and in part, relaxed. We’re supine on the bed or couch, sitting in our favorite recliner or even standing in the shower. And we’re gently stroking or pumping ourselves one-handed as our our excitement builds until we can’t and then we’re briefly, gleefully, frantically working ourselves into our orgasms when our hips might shake or our backs might arch as we finally cum, gasping or groaning.

How many guys, though, like to masturbate by thrusting into, between or against something? Are you face down, lying on your side or kneeling, your hips moving, pumping, as you’re slipping your lube slick penis over & over inside a sex toy or a makeshift masturbation contraption? Are you coupling with a hapless piece of fruit you’ve modified to accept your member? Are you getting more and more worked up as you’re driving your cock again & again between the couch cushions or between your bed’s mattress & box spring? Or are you face down in bed, naked, hips pumping, pillow clutched beneath you, rubbing and sliding your erection down into the soft, willing folds as you ravage it?

Is it the sensation of being inside, between or on top of something? Is it making yourself cum without touching your penis? Or is it the full-body involvement, just the motions & sensations of the act of thrusting, humping itself… almost but not quite fucking-and there’s no partner-but it’s almost like there is?
wanklover

Re: Thrusting Masturbation

Post by wanklover »

Funny this cropping up as I just posted this elsewhere in the Forum !!!!

Re: Emotionally Attached or Just Hot For…
Post by wanklover » 02 Apr 2024 20:34

I don't know if this qualifies as I wasn't obsessed with it but enjoyed it a great deal on a regular basis. When I was in my early teens after wanking by hand for some time I suddenly got the urge & the desire to stick my cock somewhere where it would receive some stimulation of a different kind to my hand. I discovered that if when I was hard I knelt on the floor facing the side of my bed, my cock when I pushed it downwards until it was horizontal, was at just the right height to stick it between my mattress and the base of my bed !! The fabric was quite slippery too so when I started humping my bed I didn't get sore. Having my cock pushed down horizontal made it very stiff indeed and the stimulation was fantastic. I would thrust my cock in and out until I reached orgasm with a thunderous pulsating, throbbing cum and I spurted my cum out. What I didn't know at the time was that cum left a smell and a stain as when hand wanking I had always used tissues. When the bed was eventually replaced oh my god the staining was there for all to see although the smell had long since gone as I stopped doing it once I discovered how much fun it was to get girlfriends to wank me !!
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Guess they could garner similar responses in some cases.

I also had a lot of “sex” with my bed as a teen, pretty much all the way through high school. Used a plastic bag of one sort or another wrapped in a hand towel or t-shirt or something similar first with hand lotion then later hair conditioner for lube, placed between the mattress & box spring. At 13 when I started I could barely last a dozen pumps before I’d cum really hard. It felt great, but was over all too quickly. By the time I was 16 though, I was able to have a nice 5 or 10 minute fuck before I’d invariably have to have my orgasm, slowly lay face down across the mattress and then cum really hard as my weight increased the pressure on my erection and I really had shove it in there those last half dozen or so pumps.

Really loved doing it that way, particularly when I was older and had gotten the hang of it.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

iammmd55 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:07 pm Guess they could garner similar responses in some cases.

I also had a lot of “sex” with my bed as a teen, pretty much all the way through high school. Used a plastic bag of one sort or another wrapped in a hand towel or t-shirt or something similar first with hand lotion then later hair conditioner for lube, placed between the mattress & box spring. At 13 when I started I could barely last a dozen pumps before I’d cum really hard. It felt great, but was over all too quickly. By the time I was 16 though, I was able to have a nice 5 or 10 minute fuck before I’d invariably have to have my orgasm, slowly lay face down across the mattress and then cum really hard as my weight increased the pressure on my erection and I really had shove it in there those last half dozen or so pumps.

Really loved doing it that way, particularly when I was older and had gotten the hang of it.
Back in the 1980's there was the results of a sex survey published in a newspaper here in the UK. The survey had taken place in the USA. It stated that the average man takes between 5 to 6 minutes to reach orgasm however women took between 8 to 9 minutes. This I assume is the length of time it takes without edging.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Were they talking about orgasm through masturbating or intercourse? That 5-6 minutes was pretty much my time to orgasm when I started masturbating and through my teen years doing it in the morning before getting up to go to school or in the shower when my parents were home.

Other times & by hand I could and did go longer. But fucking my bed I’m sure I never made it more than 10 minutes, and that was only because I’d taken a quick break (or two); the stimulation was just too intense.

Maybe that’s what a lot of guys today experience fucking their Fleshlights? I’ve read / heard it’s wonderful but so intense it’s hard to last long. (Have not tried one, yet.)