Wife on Hidden Cam

Sexy time fun
strokerjim
Site Admin

Wife on Hidden Cam

Post by strokerjim »

My wife and I have been been married for 32 years and she claims she doesn’t masturbate. We have sex two or three times a week and she says this is enough to satisfy her. Up until about five years ago I believed her because I never saw any proof that she masturbated. Then one day I found a very wet & messy pair of her panties in the laundry hamper after a day when she had been home alone.

The first chance I had after that, I thoroughly searched our room and found a dildo and several vibrators hidden in a shoebox in the back of her closet. Now I had the overwhelming desire to see her use these toys. Knowing that this would likely never happen in person since she was obviously so secretive, I decided to buy some hidden cameras. I installed them one Saturday when she wasn’t home. One in the ceiling fan above our bed and another in a little knickknack on the dresser that faces our bed.

It turns out that she usually masturbates a few times per week and she likes to mix up how she does it. Sometimes she just lays down in her panties and uses her fingers. This is what produced those messy panties I found. Other times she gets completely naked and uses her toys. No matter what method she uses, she is loud and vocal as hell. She always talks dirty to herself and then loudly announces her orgasm. It is sexy as hell.

I eventually started posting these hidden cam videos on xHamster. I posted videos of her masturbating as well as videos of us having sex. It was a major turn on letting others see my unaware wife in her private moments getting herself off. The video quality on most of them is very good and her face is clearly visible in a good number of them. Anyone who knows her in real life would easily recognize her and be stunned at what a dirty little slut she is. It scares me a little to think that she might be recognized but it’s also a huge turn on.

Unfortunately xHamster removed all of these videos a few years ago when they made major changes to the site and really went after hidden camera videos like these. I’ve considered posting them on other sites but haven’t yet gone through the hassle of setting up new accounts. By now I have dozens of these videos saved and I masturbate to them quite a bit. I hope she never stops.
russ195
Site Admin

Re: Wife on Hidden Cam

Post by russ195 »

I wouldn't post them without her permission at all, I just don't feel that is right.

As far as her saying she never masturbates, then seeing her on camera, I have a friend the almost identical thing happened, but by accident. They have been married over 30 years and his wife said she "never does that". He left a hunting game cam in their bedroom and it was on. He said he forgot about it for several weeks, batteries went dead etc. He took the card out and put in his computer and found the camera had been on many times. He saw her masturbating almost daily while he was at work. Anyway, he eventually talked to her about it and she admitted she had been "relaxing" in the afternoon for many years, she was too embarrassed to admit it before.