Any parent or adult aware of your sexual activity with others when you were young ?

Sexy time fun
m1982qc
Site Admin

Any parent or adult aware of your sexual activity with others when you were young ?

Post by m1982qc »

Any parent or adult aware of your sexual activity with others when you were young ? Were they supportive or shown approval in any way ?

When we were low 2 digits, a friend asked me to touch his nipples under his shirt. He was not developed at all and tried to teach me sex without knowing how to orgasm by example. He did not hit puberty at that moment but me I was already grown there and wished he would teach me better. Back to the experience, while I was feeling his chest, his mom entered his room. I removed my hand nervously as fast as I could. She talked to his son on not important subject. In retrospect, I think she were by the door and triying to catch us. She was smiling too. I feel that she enjoyed and approved that his son was discovering with same sex buddy. Unfortunately, he was not knowledgable enough so we can really enjoyed it. Nothing much than playing with our hard-ons.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Re: Any parent or adult aware of your sexual activity with others when you were young ?

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I know there was some parental knowledge, but I don't think there was for most of it. I experimented and messed around with several of my buddies, often on sleepovers. I had one buddy with whom I played in his bedroom after his parents went to bed, but we often wandered out of his room and into the bathroom and I'm guessing we were naked and probably loud, but his parents never came out of their room or said anything, so either they didn't hear us, or they didn't care what we were up to.

Another buddy and I played in his room when we went to bed. I think his parents were in bed by then, but maybe not, though they never came in to check on us other than one time when we were undressing to get ready for bed, and my buddy was completely naked and I had just dropped my underwear when his mom opened the door and came in. We weren't doing anything sexual at the moment, but I was embarrassed to have his mom see me naked, though my buddy didn't bat an eye and neither did his mom.

That same buddy was staying at my house one night and I had sneaked my dad's "Playboy's Party Jokes" book out of my parent's room. It wasn't explicit but it had cartoons of women with big boobs, so we loved it. He and I were looking at it together with our pants down and our boners out. My mom opened the door and came in without warning. We must have been making too much noise. I threw the book under the blankets and pulled them up to cover the book and my boner. My mom came over and yanked down the covers and saw my boner. I think she was a little stunned. All she did was say, "You've been playing with yourself!" Then she fished the book out of the bed and let, shutting the door behind her. Nothing was ever said about it again. I assumed she told my dad, but he never said anything to me about it. And my friend and I continued to have sleepovers, so they must have wondered if we still played, though maybe it wasn't so bad since my buddy and I weren't touching each other.

I spent the night at another buddy's house and he and I were in his bed in the dark. We were messing around and had taken our pajama bottoms off. His mom came in and turned on the light and we froze. She just told us to put our pajamas back on and to go to sleep. Nothing more was ever said about it, though I do think that was the last time he and I had a sleepover until a few years later when his mom died very young from cancer. Shortly after that he started inviting me over again. We never discussed it, but at the time I assumed that he was too embarrassed to have me over when his mom knew what we had done together, but after she was gone, she wouldn't know. So I assume his dad didn't know, or didn't care. I do know that after the mom died, I saw the dad home in various states of undress that I hadn't seen while she was alive.
skynet475

Re: Any parent or adult aware of your sexual activity with others when you were young ?

Post by skynet475 »

one of my best friends sisters knew when I'd stay over for the night. She would always walk in the bedroom multiple times a night in some short shorts and a tank top with no bra. I would start to jerk off thinking of fucking her and she would tease me over it. One time I stayed there and right before she went to sleep she came in and took off her panties and threw them at me. I used them to cum into and put them back in the clean clothes hamper they had in the bathroom. One other time I didn't care to stop or feel embarrassed by it and kept going and she would came in the room, shut the door and gave me head and swallowed my load.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

A neighbour was well aware of my proclivities - I sucked him off regularly.