Where do you shoot?

Sexy time fun
rathb69
Site Admin

Re: Where do you shoot?

Post by rathb69 »

strokerjim wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 pm For years I was always careful to shoot into tissues or a rag, sock,etc. Even at my age (59) I shoot big loads which go far, so I’ve always been careful to contain it and not make a big mess. In the last few months or so I’ve found it a major turn on to just blast wherever it goes. On myself (shirt, bare chest, face, hair, etc.), my desk, computer, sink, mirror behind the sink or wherever my cum chooses to land. The cleanup can be a pain but it is really freeing and fun to just let it fly. I honestly don’t see ever going back to trying to contain my load as I used to.
I also used to contain my loads with kleenex, but in recent decades I get the most enjoyment by just letting it fly because I like to see the creamy result of my wanking shoot out of my cock.

When alone at my computer, it is still sometimes necessary to contain it, but I usually like to stand and cum on my desk.

When other people are watching (a female lover or another man at a place like an adult video arcade) part of the fun is letting them see me ejaculate so I just let it fly (or sometimes cum on other people's body parts, like women's tits, ass, or stomach or once on another man's face.)

If I'm outside I always just shoot into the great outdoors.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Recently I've had the urge to masturbate and when I'm ready to come, place the head of my cock just inside a cunt and let it go. No thrusting allowed! My wife won't allow me inside her cunt anymore so it remains a dream.
danbury1973

Post by danbury1973 »

As a woman I don't have the same issues as you guys with cleaning up, but I do get quite wet and if I'm masturbating at my computer I put a towel over the seat so I don't leave a wet spot.
misterio2

Post by misterio2 »

In my younger years I could reach my face, on those occasions I used to taste my sperm, as I grow older the intensity decreased; these days if I am really aroused I can reach my belly, but sometimes it just goes down my fingers.
danbury1973

Post by danbury1973 »

strokerjim wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 pm
When other people are watching (a female lover or another man at a place like an adult video arcade) part of the fun is letting them see me ejaculate so I just let it fly (or sometimes cum on other people's body parts, like women's tits, ass, or stomach or once on another man's face.)
I love seeing a guy cum and don't mind being cummed on. Hubby and I have a friend that we invited to have a threesome with us, however, he didn't feel right about it since he was married. He did say that he would love to watch us and jerk off while we had sex. He said it would be even better if he could cum on me. I told him he could cum wherever he wanted to.

He loved that. We did it a number of times over the years. His favorites were cumming on my face or on my pussy. A few times I would lie on my back on the bed, spread my legs and he would kneel in between them, masturbate and cum on my pussy. Then hubby would fuck me using his cum as lube, which wasn't needed since I was totally wet already, but the guys loved it.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

danbury1973 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 pm
I love seeing a guy cum and don't mind being cummed on. Hubby and I have a friend that we invited to have a threesome with us, however, he didn't feel right about it since he was married. He did say that he would love to watch us and jerk off while we had sex. He said it would be even better if he could cum on me. I told him he could cum wherever he wanted to.

He loved that. We did it a number of times over the years. His favorites were cumming on my face or on my pussy. A few times I would lie on my back on the bed, spread my legs and he would kneel in between them, masturbate and cum on my pussy. Then hubby would fuck me using his cum as lube, which wasn't needed since I was totally wet already, but the guys loved it.
I used to masturbate with my wife and cum over her pussy. She would then use her finger to push as much of my cum as possible into her pussy hole !!! Magic !!!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

danbury1973 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 pm

MY GOD! This is my fantasy 3some word for word. Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully erotic way to share fucking and cummmming with a very lucky friend mmmm
Damn I wish it was me though ;)
sodakwhack

Post by sodakwhack »

Most of the time it's over the toilet. Clean up is easy with some tissue and flush. Shower, although the wife seems to always know. Not sure if it's the rhythmic splashing oe evidence on the shower curtain. I always try and hose down. I'm around 3 bills and standing to jerk can be problematic. Laying down is easier because the fat spreads out, lol. In that case, I usually slip my hand down my boxer briefs and get after it; letting the boxer briefs do the cum catching. Wife never seems to notice the pecker tracking...or does, but never acknowledges it. In my boxers, is also good for wiping any cum off my hands. Usually on a leg. And of course, the step-daughters thongs and no-show, thin panties. On the bathroom counter top in front of the mirror. Then fold them up and hide them back in a side pocket of my duffle bag under the bed. In my between marriage years I would use old Maxim magazines for target practice. Plenty of good months got stuck together.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Usually, on my back in bed, on the couch, or leaned back in the recliner. It’ll just spurt out and drop on my pelvis, the top of my thighs or my stomach depending on where I’m pointing when I orgasm.

When younger it would often go airborne and land on my chest, my face, or somewhere on the bed or couch where I’d have try to find it.