Where do you shoot?

Sexy time fun
footlover28
Site Admin

Where do you shoot?

Post by footlover28 »

Whenever you orgasm, specifically when you're masturbating, where do you shoot your cum?

If I'm in bed I blow my load into a tissue so I don't make a mess, but if I'm getting in the shower I'll just cum all over myself since it's going to be washed off anyway.
wanklover

Re: Where do you shoot?

Post by wanklover »

Now i'm old I don't spurt anymore at all. What little semen I produce just leaks out of my cock slit & runs down my shaft over my fingers. Easy to clean up with one tissue. However starting from my first jerk I used to lie in bed on my side & just cum on the sheet as there was only a tiny raindrop amount of it & you didn't notice it. Soon after my first proper cum when I spurted I soon found out that semen left a smell & a stain so like you started using tissues to shoot into. If alone at bedtime I would lie on my back and jerk off with my cock at an angle so my cum shot out upwards and landed on my body. I also used to cum in the bath (we didn't have a shower then) & I loved watching my cum spurt out under water. If everyone else had gone to bed I would also stand in the bathroom leaning on the door and just shoot over the floor which had lino so again easy to clear up. With my then girlfriend, now wife I have shot over her body and also over her pussy & vulva while she fingered herself.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In my younger years, I’d shoot into my chest but I’ve loved the mess. The feeling of the sticky wetness has been something I have enjoyed during my masturbatory life. I don’t think I ever cleaned using a tissue. At my very early stages, if I wasn’t home I’d masturbate into a sock. I wipe my hands against my legs.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

mash2014 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:06 am In my younger years, I’d shoot into my chest but I’ve loved the mess. The feeling of the sticky wetness has been something I have enjoyed during my masturbatory life. I don’t think I ever cleaned using a tissue. At my very early stages, if I wasn’t home I’d masturbate into a sock. I wipe my hands against my legs.
Now I either masturbate kneeling in front of the computer screen and come into a piece of paper towel or I lie on the bed and come on my leg or I use a wank-sock which I really like the feel of. Not often, but I've jerked off into a shot glass of rum and drank it. Pre-cum ALWAYS gets wiped off with a finger and straight into my mouth. I've never wasted a drop of that stuff.
Years ago my wife would suck my cock but never let me come in her mouth but I wonder if she got the pre-cum without knowing it. Occasionally I'll wipe some pre-cum into the crotch of the undies I know she will wear the next day.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Typically on my belly and then rub it on my cock and balls. Also use a shot glass and a cup of coffee depending on the mood.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

love2edge wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:47 amAlso use a shot glass and a cup of coffee depending on the mood.
Inspiring! I’ve thought about putting some creamer in my cup of black coffee … next time I’ll try it out. Usually I cum on my belly when lying on my back and stroking … sometimes splattering the mirror if I’m facing one, occasionally on the floor or on a towel spread out on the floor while kneeling, relishing seeing where it goes while I pump with abandon. Or on some panties I keep for wearing and sniffing later. Occasionally if I stop stroking just in time I allow the cum to drain into my cupped free hand, feeling and watching the warm thick cum as it fills up my palm, then I can lap some up and spread some on my tits, driving me into a frenzy of stroking to then orgasm and explode.
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

All over my chest and belly. Sometimes it lands on my face. I like to watch myself come and I love the mess. I keep an old T-shirt in the drawer under my bed for wiping up. When it gets a bit crusty I put it in the wash.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Most often into several layers of tissue (I still usually have a big load) but occasionally into a shot glass (thanks love2edge) or into whatever home-made artificial cunt I've dreamed up. I also really enjoy the freedom of cumming outdoors and letting it land where it will.
ventry
Site Admin

Post by ventry »

Most of the time on my belly and chest while in bed and wipe it up with a well used cum rag usually an odd sock with no mate and so well used it could stand on its own. I also found the aroma of that used sock pleasurable. When I'm on the bowl jacking I stand up bend over and shot into the it, later watch it swirl away. In front of my pc I catch it and wipe with my cum rag.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I still enjoy just shooting my cum all over my body letting it fall wherever it will.
However lately I've really enjoyed cumming over my GFs stained panties or ever over an old black T-shirt for fun....but after so many loads it's now stiffer than I am!?! :D
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

If I'm lying on my back, I let it squirt up onto my chest and stomach. If I am standing, I like to catch it in my other hand. Either way, I enjoy playing with it for a minute and licking some of it.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Shoot my load into a well used cum rag. Will sometimes cum on my stomach but due to me being hairy it tends to stick and is a pain to clean up. Love doing it in the shower too.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

I let it blast where it may. I’m mainly a shower jackoff artiste now, but in my full-balled teens I had unbelievably crusty cumrags (old towels or gifted panties or pillows). Some of those fucking things could stand up on their own having absorbed so many thick, big cumshots!
bicurious00

Post by bicurious00 »

Usually either onto myself just letting it fly. If I’m really horny I’ll lay back and try to cum in my mouth or on my face. If it’s a quick wank then straight into the loo or sink so there’s less to clean up.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

For years I was always careful to shoot into tissues or a rag, sock,etc. Even at my age (59) I shoot big loads which go far, so I’ve always been careful to contain it and not make a big mess. In the last few months or so I’ve found it a major turn on to just blast wherever it goes. On myself (shirt, bare chest, face, hair, etc.), my desk, computer, sink, mirror behind the sink or wherever my cum chooses to land. The cleanup can be a pain but it is really freeing and fun to just let it fly. I honestly don’t see ever going back to trying to contain my load as I used to.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

These days I often cum while sitting at my computer at the kitchen table. I usually just let it go onto my stomach/pubic region then use a tissue to clean it up. Sometimes it is directly into the tissue and sometimes into my hand for tasting purposes.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I never like using a tissue because it feels like containing and getting rid of body waste. I like to cum on my chest if I’m lying on my back, or on the mirror if I’m kneeling in front of one, or into my cupped free hand so I can slurp it up and spread my face and tits with the warm creamy wonderfulness.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

On my chest. I love rubbing it into my chest hair.