Correctional treatment of Masturbating

Sexy time fun
oftenstroking

Correctional treatment of Masturbating

Post by oftenstroking »

In the UK masturbation used to be severely disapproved of and physical discipline often used to stop masturbation. See my post in "Would you stop masturbating?". Am interested if masturbators here remember those days?
Thank you.
wanklover

Re: Correctional treatment of Masturbating

Post by wanklover »

oftenstroking wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:05 am In the UK masturbation used to be severely disapproved of and physical discipline often used to stop masturbation. See my post in "Would you stop masturbating?". Am interested if masturbators here remember those days?
Thank you.
I am in the UK and all I can remember wasn't actual physical discipline but what we used to call 'Old wives tales' such as 'You shouldn't do that, it's dirty' or 'It will make you go blind' or 'Hairs will grow on the palms of your hand' Well if all that was true then I should have looked like an unwashed, blind, werewolf with a white walking stick. I was never told these by my parents but overheard them in other peoples conversation's usually at school. I did feel a little bit guilty when I masturbated but enjoyed it so much I would never have stopped doing it !! Still doing it now in my 70's !!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: Correctional treatment of Masturbating

Post by spunkluvr »

I've read that Mr Kellogg created corn-flakes as he believed they would stop boys masturbating.

What was he on? :shock: