The Princeton Rub

Sexy time fun
jemstone
Site Admin

The Princeton Rub

Post by jemstone »

If you read my "Scout Grope" story here, you will see that after grinding our cocks a bit I tucked my hard teen cock under his balls and between his closed thighs and humped him a while like that. My first and only experience as a teen playing with another guy. Much later in my masturbation history I learned that the move I describe is called "the Princeton Rub" by gay men, doubtless named when Princeton was a male school. Anyone else do this and did you know that name of the move?
matureplayer

Re: The Princeton Rub

Post by matureplayer »

Have only done it with a woman. Found by accident that there is a real name for it - intercrural sex (aka thigh fuck).
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I have only done this with a woman too !! Wonder what it's called !!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jemstone wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:39 pm If you read my "Scout Grope" story here, you will see that after grinding our cocks a bit I tucked my hard teen cock under his balls and between his closed thighs and humped him a while like that. My first and only experience as a teen playing with another guy. Much later in my masturbation history I learned that the move I describe is called "the Princeton Rub" by gay men, doubtless named when Princeton was a male school. Anyone else do this and did you know that name of the move?
I have not done this but would sure love to try it (or have it tried on me)!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oldfan wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:20 pm I have not done this but would sure love to try it (or have it tried on me)!
heh heh, :lol:
yes, and also a fem; plus a cross dresser who enjoyed physical handling while standing... :mrgreen: