stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Vintage and Retro Masturbation Materiel

Post by stroke2 »

So Hot! Ty!!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Hairy Mclairy! Like looking at 70's Playboys.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Love kissing and licking hairy pussy.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

very tasty! I think I see the sign of sticky pages on the 1st smoking girl lol
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I do love the vintage stuff..
chase10
Site Admin

Post by chase10 »

I was hooked early (5) on tamer Playboys, and what I could find in photography magazines that my dad subscribed to. Vargas art, pinup type material, with the voluptuous bodies artfully semi-concealed beneath sheer lingerie, or busting out of unbuttoned tops, and even the silly cartoons in Playboy (how did Santa get so many offers from girls) were almost more educational/informative/stirring....

Those disappeared within a year, and I relied on movie poster reproductions in newspapers, Raquel Welch, Bond girls were a treat when I could find them.

Sears and JCPenney catalogs were pretty tame, but there was something teasing about nursing bras and the idea of a flap that could be let down..... Spiegel had the sexiest lingerie, but those catalogs were found in very few homes that I visited or babysat in.

As a teen, I lived in an area where anything behind the counter at 7-11 was absent. So, I found the paperback swap shelf at the library to be a sometimes gold mine of erotic material. Arthur Hailey had some suggestive bits, Frederick Forsythe and bits of "Day of the Jackal" and "The Odessa File" had scenes that aroused me to re-read. Irving Wallace definitely planted some ideas in my head. And naughtiest was a series of books set on a Blackthorne plantation (Mandingo) where there was much more explicit descriptions of couplings between slaves, masters, owners, and randy wives, sons and daughters.

There was one James Bond knock-off cheap pulp fiction book which title I have long forgotten, but it was a story similar to the "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" where a secret agent is alone in the bad guy's liar in an inaccessible mountain retreat in winter. Some scenes had girls eager for his intimate acquaintance finding their way to his guest lodging. But the most memorable was a scene in the common area bar/lounge and some sexual exploit dares were played out. The memorable one was where a guy was stripped, laid on a bench, and a fly with it's wings removed was placed on his erect penis, which had also been slathered with a thin coat of honey. The description of the concentration and sexual agony while everyone watches to see if the tiny feet of the fly moving around his sticky head would allow/take him to orgasm. Of course, it finally does, and everyone cheers, me not least of all as a reader.

Some of my memories of seeking and finding things to further my masturbation pursuits...