small cock, big balls

Sexy time fun
jemstone
Site Admin

small cock, big balls

Post by jemstone »

I knew I am bi at age 10 when I realized I liked watching my best friend, 11, get into and out of his Speedos at the cabana we shared with his family. I touched my first cock at age 14 on a Scout campout-- my "Scout Grope" story here.

My topic here, though, is my love of watching small cocks above large balls. I know exactly where that started. My high school debate partner had such a package, a package I saw first in the high school phys ed locker room as he walked naked to the shower, and then on debate trips. I never hit on him, and I never saw him hard, but I loved seeing his soft, small cock resting on a full sack of large balls.

I was reminded of that pleasure today watching some videos of small cocks on webcams. I love it.
russ195
Site Admin

Re: small cock, big balls

Post by russ195 »

I love your avatar by the way! and stories.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Not fussy about the balls but I do like a small, preferably smooth cock. Childhood memories also I think.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

steelydon wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:36 am Not fussy about the balls but I do like a small, preferably smooth cock. Childhood memories also I think.
Oh i dunno, I like the look of a nice hanging bag, and to suckle is divine providing the ower likes it. I love it in return and can take quite a bit of handling and crushing,
Just a bj is only part of the event for me; last pleasure was an 8" er with large uncut head and defined balls and bag, sadly a one off party.
Im not a sub, just know what I like now! :shock: