Hands Free Orgasm

Sexy time fun
orgtron

Hands Free Orgasm

Post by orgtron »

Guys, I'd like to hear about your techniques. I'll start with mine;

Underwear material is important for this as it has to be snug/stretchy, these stay on. I lie on my back, legs spread nice and wide and slowly thrust my pelvis back and forth so that my erection is rubbing up and down against the inside of my underwear. Gradually build up speed and the rest ends in a great, hot load of cum inside your briefs.

Next is much more intense as it involves prostate stimulation. It took me awhile the first time and my prostate was sore after from pressing too hard, so keep that in mind. I find it best to be shaved all around, especially under your balls. Lie on your back , legs spread wide. You should only be stroking your cock to maintain the erection. Search out the area between your hole and your balls. You'll feel somewhat of a lump. Here is where you apply slight pressure in a slow circular motion. This you will do, gradually increasing speed. Eventually you will start to feel a slight wave of pleasure. Keep it up, again the first several times, especially the first may take awhile but it is way worth it. Maintain your erection but don't stroke and get carried away. The orgasm is via the pressure placed on your prostate. The orgasm comes in waves and is incredible. It will leave you panting and gasping.

That's all for me, can't wait to hear from you all.
Last edited by orgtron on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
love2squirt
Site Admin

Re: Hands Free Orgasm

Post by love2squirt »

I was given the idea when a buddy of mine who once clapped his nuts 24 times for his sister’s birthday. I have never thought of it myself despite how horny I constantly am. I did need no one to be home before I could try it. I quickly learnt once I got a chance to employ my borrowed technique. I finally found myself home alone and went up to my room, and stripped naked. My buddy did while standing with his legs far enough apart to let his scrotum swing. Being the horny masturbator that I am had an idea to improve on it.
I got on all fours, but with my hands behind me to support my weight. With my knees wide I swung my hips and made my nuts clap. I have a rather sizable scrotum, so when I first clapped down then up it was intense as they clapped against my dick. I also noticed it was a rather loud clap. After my test run I knew I could make myself orgasm like this. So I was now intent on making myself ejaculate. I swung for the fences this time around. The claps were thunderous as they sounded all upstairs audibly. I quickly felt a deep building sensation in the base of my cock. I was in such pleasurable ecstasy I didn’t realize I was looking straight down the barrel. I lasted maybe a minute before sperm started flying just prior to the actual orgasm. As it hit my face I turned my head to the side to avoid the impending cum storm. I watched as my head was turned to the side to see arching ropes of my cum fly out of me shooting across the room and straight up my stomach and chest. I lost count of how many spurts came out of me, but kept it up until I had nothing left to give. I fell to my butt covered in my own sperm and loving it! Thank you Abel for that eye opening lesson.
orgtron

Post by orgtron »

Man.......the energy and determination that must've taken.......
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I was at a nudist park all laid out naked outside on a massage table with about ten people sitting around watching the beautiful masseuse give me a massage.
She had only been doing me for maybe ten minutes. I was face up and she was working on my neck, shoulders and upper chest.
I got hard in a minute flat. She kept going.
I blew a big load of cum and bounced and bucked on the table.
She stopped moving her hands and held onto my shoulders until I stopped squirting.
She took a towel and mopped the cum off me.
She said, “ Ok let’s start over”
I was so embarrassed but she re-relaxed me in no time.
It was a great massage.