My wanking week

Sexy time fun
trouble55

My wanking week

Post by trouble55 »

So Monday, my wife goes for an early run I spend my morning wood edging until I get up.

Tuesday, I much the horse out naked, at work I find a few times during the day I find a sunny private spot and strip naked and edge until my pre come is creamy with cum

Wed, I dry off after my bath in the doorway the sun makes me hard and I stroke for a while. In the middle of the night I spend maybe an hour edging

Thursday, muck out naked again, stroke in the sun after my bath....edge until I cum a little...a teaspoon of cum in my hand I eat it...don't always do that but today it's sweet and creamy...pretty fucking delicious actually !

Friday, naked mucking out, drive 5 hours to see family, tonight I'm on my own in the spare room, I'm going to oil my cock and wank for a couple of hours and hopefully share my explosive cum with someone online.

Tomorrow repeat.

Sunday back home and hopefully the wife is horny as I would love to eat her pussy
trouble55

Re: My wanking week

Post by trouble55 »

Almost forgot Thursday afternoon I went out into a paddock stripped lay down and edged for 40 mins in the sun...at one point a black cloud came over and spots of rain started hitting my naked body and very hard cock, I found it quite exhilarating tbh !!!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Nice week,
I have to get away to wank most times. My wife’s too social. Her friends drop in un announced too often.
But I live nude and it’s ok with my wife and most of her friends. I do put on something for two ladies, just shorts.
Keep on wanking!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:42 am Nice week,
I have to get away to wank most times. My wife’s too social. Her friends drop in un announced too often.
But I live nude and it’s ok with my wife and most of her friends. I do put on something for two ladies, just shorts.
Keep on wanking!
Oh I am!