Prostrate Massage

Sexy time fun
paddington

Prostrate Massage

Post by paddington »

God, this site has changed me😁

From being a naive guy with very vanilla thoughts on sex, I’ve now swallowed my own sperm, and I’ve discovered that I’d love to try sucking cock and wank off another man🤦‍♂️

But today, with a free house, I took things a little further - I tried to experience some prostrate fun.

I took a 3.5 inch toy which I’d bought my wife many years ago, that hasn’t been used once….. and easily inserted it - no pain whatsoever.

Then, I sat at my work desk in the hope that I’d be blown away with the sensation of this stimulant up my ass.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. No feeling, no mind blowing experience of a pleasure never felt before….nothing😞

What am I doing wrong?
orgtron

Re: Prostrate Massage

Post by orgtron »

It's very possible it hasn't reached your prostate. I have a 5" dildo, 1" diameter so not very big ( it's my first so didn't want to go too crazy ) and so far I find I get more pleasure just watching myself. But I chalk that up to inexperience. I do however have fantastic orgasms with two fingers, so go figure.
Have you tried "hands-free" prostate massage? It's rubbing your prostate externally. Very intense orgasm, you only stroke to maintain an erection.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve tried several toys, nothing, I get nothing. I did feel the toys working once, a long time ago.
My doctor used one finger to check my prostate and before she pulled out she pressed it several times and it was intense and extremely pleasurable. After a low back injury I had a skilled masseuse massage it.
Fluids flowed out of my penis. It felt so good.
Anyway,
The only way is for me to use my finger. It’s the only way I can find it, feel it and milk it.
No toy has ever worked.
paddington

Post by paddington »

Thank you for the reply @orgtron and @iamnaked

I had another go today using my fingers…still no joy 🥲

I guess I’ll have to keep researching and experimenting. I’m desperate to experience the pleasures….
olderone

Post by olderone »

Hi, I will try it see if anything happens. What's best thing to try guys?
varmint
Site Admin

Post by varmint »

paddington wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:56 pm
Nothing, absolutely nothing. No feeling, no mind blowing experience of a pleasure never felt before….nothing😞

What am I doing wrong?
Few men get instant crazy pleasure from prostate play like in videos. Prostate pleasure typically manifests itself very differently than cock pleasure. It is subtle at first. A Warmth inside, maybe slight tingling. Embrace this warmth and relax into it's embrace. Let body adjust to the new feeling. Maybe a few contractions and holding toy pressed into prostate.

One key measure of how it went is do you still feel hungry to try it again? If so body and mind did respond, butt ever so slightly. Need to stoke the fire carefully unlike cock play where it burns out of control right away. Lots of practice and also prostate specific toys help too (I like Aneros Brand)
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I would describe a successful prostate massage as the feeling of a lower body orgasim.
Mine encompassed my feet, legs, hips and stomach, as in full of butterflies.
Oddly it was not in my penis.
I was soft all the way through it.
White stuff flowed out if my penis.
A good tablespoon size amount then more a few minutes later.
This ‘Body’ orgasim never peaked. It slowly came into being and drifted away then again.
That time I had a guy with a seven inch slightly curved up penis, Wearing a condom ! fucking me steady for an hour with only two short breaks to change positions.
The two apparently separate orgasims may really have been one. I’m not sure.
The real clincher, yep he said my butt hole got extra tight.
From start to finish was about fifteen minutes of pure extacy.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

My first experience was in the shower. I knelt down in the tub and inserted my middle finger -- well lubed -- up my ass. I swirled my finger around and quickly felt something and realized it was my prostate. It took a little while to get used to, but eventually I managed to trigger a discharge -- not really an orgasm. More like the "flowing sensation" mentioned by "iamnaked". Then I started stroking myself with my other hand while continuing to glide my finger over my prostate. Eventually I had a fabulous orgasm.

I found the position kind of awkward, so didn't continue. But did manage to get my wife to tickle my prostate while milking me. She as become quite good at it and we do it when we want something special.