The feeling in your hand

Sexy time fun
wonderdick
Site Admin

The feeling in your hand

Post by wonderdick »

Often when I’m masturbating I shift my attention from the feelings in my dick and balls, to how amazingly warm and hard and soft they feel in my hands, or in whatever other parts of my body I can stroke with my dick and balls … Then I feel like another person getting turned on my the way it feels to touch my genitals, except I get the feelings of the toucher and the touched at the same time, which is a whole added dimension and even more arousing. I haven’t sent this written about here. Does anyone else have this experience?
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: The feeling in your hand

Post by jemstone »

I resonate with this. I have played with my cock on cam for guys since the 1990s, but the fall before last, at age 76, the horny finally got to me (good marriage, but my wife lost interest in sex 11 years ago, and I knew at age 10 I am bi) and I started going to the arcade at a nearby ABS (see my stories here about those visits). The first cock I touched and played with in the arcade surprised me. It was so soft and squishy, not the hard-as-steel I expected. And I was fascinated by the feel of the weight of a cock in my hand. I love playing with cocks at the arcade.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I like the feeling of my cock as it’s getting hard, my fingers coming from above to the shaft and running them upward feeling the bump from the shaft to the helmet, and then I fantasize someone else is touching it. It’s a very erotic sensation. If I am edging that takes very close to cumin. Then the feel of the cum all over my cock is a wonderful sensation. Thinking of running my fingers on a warm sticky cummed cock gets me over.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I mostly stroke with my left hand, so when I do it with my right hand, it sometimes feels like I'm touching/fondling another's man's cock. Touching another man's penis is something I fantasize about a lot, but have only done a few times. Each time I get to do it its a new pleasurable sensation. I've masturbated and ejaculated for a few anonymous men, but I really want to feel a man's cock grow hard in my hand until it throbs and he shoots a nice load.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

rathb69 wrote:
> I mostly stroke with my left hand, ,,, but I
> really want to feel a man's cock grow hard in my hand until it throbs and
> he shoots a nice load.

Well yeah, of course... flaccid to hard is a learning phase, so is the clean up, now if a little brown cock were to 'come' my way soon... :evil:
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I love the feel of my cock in my hand, working it from flaccid to hard to orgasm.

And I love to feel other cocks the same way (but have only ever felt one other guy's).
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I can vividly remember the excitement of feeling another man touch my cock. And touching him was as exciting as anyone can imagine. The mutual touch melted me. But the reality I was under the effects of drugs and alcohol, so both feelings of touching and being touched is more of a dream. I wanted to feel it again but sober. I want to relive the sensation of melting by and with another man. I don't care if I go all the way, but I want to feel it, again...
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

When I am horny and want to stroke myself. I really love the feeling of slowly making myself grow, all lubed up. I love the feeling of my slowly growing cock jumping and pulsating in my lubed up hands!
Especially when I can feel myself getting ready to Explode. That’s when I grip the base of my cock and slowly start squeezing it, until the urge to Explode goes away.
Then I start lubing up my half hard shaft and slowly start making it grow again. Edging is an amazing feeling!
I can only do this twice, before I have to make myself Explode!
Paul