65%
No, it is important for health
24%

Total votes: 46

siferius90
Site Admin

Would you ever stop masturbating?

Post by siferius90 »

As far as I am concerned, I will never ever stop masturbating. I love every minute of it. Stroking my penis feels so amazing, even better than sex with a partner. I can't live without it.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Would you ever stop masturbating?

Post by mash2014 »

Now I want to find more reasons to masturbate.
I don't want to quit. I’d like to have an audience to masturbate to. Men or women.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I want to masturbate every chance I get for as long as I live!
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

If I did my cock would pack its bags and move out - I'd be so lonely!

Seriously, though, I did try to stop once when I was much younger. And do you know what? Lying in bed, desperately trying to keep my hands away from my penis, turned out to be one of the most arousing experiences of my life. My cock was right there, enticing me with promises of the most exquisite pleasure, quietly waiting for me to surrender to the inevitable. Oh, and I tried hard to be strong, I really did. Without realizing it I was tormenting myself with thoughts of how easy it would be to give in, of how unfair it was that my body seemed to be making fun of me, deliberately taunting me for my desperate need for sexual pleasure. After a while I sensed that I was weakening, I knew I would give in, and my resolve to quit gradually changed to aching anticipation, I began writhing in bed as if my cock was wickedly teasing itself, driving me crazy with lust and frustration, edging me mercilessly as I imagined how insanely thrilling it would feel when I finally succumbed. I was whimpering with frustration when I finally surrendered and began greedily pleasuring myself, running my hands all over my rigid, sensitive cock, deliberately keeping my touch light and tantalizing to increase the maddening tease that denial had already inflicted on me, driving that insanely seductive sexual pleasure higher and higher, moaning and begging myself to give me more, let me have enough to come, please, I need it so bad, oh god, please ...

The orgasm I had that night was the best I'd ever had before, and maybe since. Maybe it's time for another desperate, losing battle with my needy, insatiable cock!
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Not by choice.
siferius90
Site Admin

Post by siferius90 »

Thank you for sharing that experience, @timcrav.

I was reading it with amazement, because literally the exact same thing happened to me when I was younger - lying in bed, not being able to sleep and struggling not to touch rock hard penis. It was so difficult.

For me the nighttime was always the most challenging.

And of course, just like you I eventually gave in.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I will never stop. I like it too much.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

love jerking my smooth member by myself or in front of GF. Jerk 3-4 x a day here and gf loves watching me cum, as i watch her 3
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

siferius90 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:46 am I was reading it with amazement, because literally the exact same thing happened to me when I was younger - lying in bed, not being able to sleep and struggling not to touch rock hard penis. It was so difficult.
Evidently great minds kink alike! Thanks for this - it arouses me to know that other helpless masturbators suffer the same sweet torments that I do.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

No, why would I?
Paul
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:06 pm Now I want to find more reasons to masturbate.
I don't want to quit. I’d like to have an audience to masturbate to. Men or women.
I have long envied the ability of women to have multiple orgasms close together. Although I have jacked off to completion 5-6 times a day when I was younger (now its only 2-3 times), I have always wished I could do it multiple times without any decrease in the volume of my load.

I also like having an audience. I've only done it for women 1 at a time (so far), but have jacked off in front of up to 3 men at once. Secret fantasies include masturbating naked on stage for an audience or sitting on a park bench and masturbating for passers by in broad daylight.

Anyway, no I will not quit and increasingly feel more open and comfortable with people (especially other men) watching me pleasure myself and am driven to find places/situations where I can be a pervy exhibitionist wanker.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I live in a state of edging. 24/7
It’s called PGAS or PGAD
Thankfully I have a milder case because in some cases it’s far more intrusive, painful and relentless.
Last edited by iamnaked on Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I'll give up masturbating - when I'm dead!
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

It's another aspect of lovemaking, like relationships, one night stands, friendly wank sessions... but it's the one where you don't have to pretend to anyone about what you really like, you know exactly the pressure and areas to attend to, you can do it whenever you want to (within reason, hehe), you can get lost in lust and you enjoy whatever fluids you want at the end.
You can wear her panties over your nose, lick his/her cum stains, dress up in sexy gear, penetrate whichever holes you want with as big a toy as you need, clamp your nipples and loop it around your cock or clamp them to your clit. You can do anything you want and it's all about self pleasure, that's the only desired outcome.
Some people like to be pampered at a spa day, I like a good long wank session.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

No. It is a gift I can give to myself whenever I want.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

No way in hell I would ever stop. Been doing it daily (most days more than once) for almost 50 years and I’m not going to stop now. It feels too fucking good.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

I dont think I will ever stop, why would I ?
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I’m older and my dick don’t work anymore and I’m sitting around the nursing home.
Im going to have the best stories to tell :’P
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

When I’m dead I’ll probably stop. It might be one of the saddest things about dying. But maybe there’s masturbation after death? Hopefully the answer is Yes!
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Never! Good stress reliever and love getting in touch of my smooth cock for ladies as they watch, or just personal pleasure