Sleep-over

Sexy time fun
timcrav
Site Admin

Sleep-over

Post by timcrav »

Long ago when I was still married my divorced sister-in-law came for a visit with her daughters. Sleeping space was in short supply, so the two little girls joined our daughter in her bed - they thought it was fun, and we could hear them giggling - while their mother slept in our bed, and my wife and I sacked out on an old mattress spread out next to the bed. My wife got the kinky idea that that would be fun to play with me in this unusual situation. "Shhh," she whispered in my ear, "stay real quiet," as she began to masturbate me slowly, touching me in places she knew would make it very hard for me to suppress a moan. She made it last, and when I finally came I couldn't help making an audible groan as I ejaculated into a tissue she'd brought to bed. She didn't know it, but all through it I couldn't help having thoughts about her pretty younger sister lying next to us in her little nightie. Or maybe she did know it; maybe that was the idea.
svengalideck

Re: Sleep-over

Post by svengalideck »

My my, what an inventive woman you have.
With so many females in the house, I'm sure someone would have known :lol: ...
trouble55

Re: Sleep-over

Post by trouble55 »

My lady is quite prudish about sex, yet when her rather promiscuous long term friend came to stay she made a point of having sex that night with her friend in the next room her bed on the other side of our wall while she rode my cock being louder than normal...I wasn't complaining !!