Personal record number of orgasms in a day

Sexy time fun
blackboxer500

Personal record number of orgasms in a day

Post by blackboxer500 »

There’s a thread somewhere in the forum about records for masturbation orgasms in a day, but this one asks about total orgasms through whatever means.

When I met my first wife, age 20, not surprisingly we fucked like rabbits. We also loved mutual masturbation from the very beginning.

One day I was talking to her in the evening after a long day of sex and masturbation, both together and alone, and we counted up the number of times I had cum. Nine.

I told her I had to try for one more, to hit double digits. I didn’t want to cum except for the sheer excitement of trying for ten, because I was totally spent, but she talked me through to one more. Barely any semen was left in the tank but I got the tenth orgasm for the day.

That was the only time. I’ve hit 7 climaxes in a day quite a few times, and 4 or 5 many times, but that one time hitting 10 was the only time I recall that I ever went above seven.
rathb69
Site Admin

Re: Personal record number of orgasms in a day

Post by rathb69 »

The most orgasms I've had in a day with a partner is 2, but I have had 5 orgasms in a day a number of times and 6 when really focused on jacking off all day. The last time I had 5 in a day I was in my 40's. Now in my 60s, I can easily have 3 in a day (more edging involved) and probably 4 or 5 if I really tried like I did when I was younger.
Last edited by rathb69 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dlihret
Site Admin

Post by dlihret »

When I had my first sexual girlfriend we once fucked eight times in a 24 hour period. We had three one night and then five more during the next day. Yes, we were both very sore after.
As regards solo, I have had a number of days with four or five when I was younger. Now that I am in my 70s I’m lucky to have one good one.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

When I was about 19 or early twenty I had this girl and after fucking all day , my sixth orgasm was drops. Maybe 3 drops. My cock was irritated and I spent about 3 days without hacking off.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Hah hah everyone wants to top score.
Well I won't- it was probably 7-8 over a long Saturday nite first sex in bed with a new gf. About 36 ish?? She had two for my one, which is the way I like it to be!

:mrgreen: sv-
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

Won’t win any awards but I think mine is either 8 or 9. I had a bf and kinda a side guy at work. I was constantly horny. One day I masturbated as soon as I woke up in the morning and came 3x. A little before lunch my bf at the time stopped by and fucked me. I came again. I wanted to take a nap before work but couldn’t fall asleep so I masturbated again and came 2x more. At work my colleague and I went to his car where I sucked his dick and he fingered me cumming again. Then when I got home he was begging for a video so I tried really hard to cum one more time for him
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

latinababii wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:35 pm Won’t win any awards but I think mine is either 8 or 9. I had a bf and kinda a side guy at work. I was constantly horny. One day I masturbated as soon as I woke up in the morning and came 3x. A little before lunch my bf at the time stopped by and fucked me. I came again. I wanted to take a nap before work but couldn’t fall asleep so I masturbated again and came 2x more. At work my colleague and I went to his car where I sucked his dick and he fingered me cumming again. Then when I got home he was begging for a video so I tried really hard to cum one more time for him
latinababii thats an admirable score of orgasms for a day and the excitement of each encounter must help multiply the effects...

In all my life I've only had one lover at a time- until the rare instances of group parties and the 5 of us guys who played for 5 hours or so back in '17. We were frotting and sucking each other, in between libations :P so there were really only orgasms as a 'departure' event. I should have taken the lead and offered my face and mouth as a repository but I chickened out and we jerked onto each others legs as we stood in a circle (only 3 at the end!)...
:twisted: sv-
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

svengalideck wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:20 am
latinababii wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:35 pm Won’t win any awards but I think mine is either 8 or 9. I had a bf and kinda a side guy at work. I was constantly horny. One day I masturbated as soon as I woke up in the morning and came 3x. A little before lunch my bf at the time stopped by and fucked me. I came again. I wanted to take a nap before work but couldn’t fall asleep so I masturbated again and came 2x more. At work my colleague and I went to his car where I sucked his dick and he fingered me cumming again. Then when I got home he was begging for a video so I tried really hard to cum one more time for him
latinababii thats an admirable score of orgasms for a day and the excitement of each encounter must help multiply the effects...

In all my life I've only had one lover at a time- until the rare instances of group parties and the 5 of us guys who played for 5 hours or so back in '17. We were frotting and sucking each other, in between libations :P so there were really only orgasms as a 'departure' event. I should have taken the lead and offered my face and mouth as a repository but I chickened out and we jerked onto each others legs as we stood in a circle (only 3 at the end!)...
:twisted: sv-
It definitely did. It was the first time me and the guy from work ever did anything together. Leading up to that point all we ever did was sext but he was constantly flirting with me and wanted pics. He was the reason I masturbated so much that day. I never even planned to do stuff in the car with him but he was begging me to show him my pussy in person so I just pulled my pants down and let him look. Since I came so much already I just wanted to do him and sucked his dick and he just came in my mouth without warning. That made me so horny I started masturbating on all fours until he spun me around and fingered me until I came squirting all over him and his seat lol
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

During an all-day jackoff session as a horny teenager, I managed 14. Most were dry and I was a bit sore by the end. But when I woke up the next morning, I was rock-hard and eagerly stroked off again, managing a decent spurt.

In my early 20s, I got off six times over 10 or 11 hours with my then-girlfriend: three mish, two cowgirl, one rear-entry.

In my later 20s, when my wife-to-be and I were in the “couldn’t keep our hands off each other” phase, I came 11 times over a 46-hour span in a hotel room: 10 mish, one mish with suckoff finale. My wife came about four times from cunni and a couple of times for sure being fucked. Her last one, seconds after I came inside her in mish on the heavily stained sheets, was one of the most titanic orgasms she’s ever had with me.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

latinababii wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:00 pm
It definitely did. It was the first time me and the guy from work ever did anything together. Leading up to that point all we ever did was sext but he was constantly flirting with me and wanted pics. He was the reason I masturbated so much that day. I never even planned to do stuff in the car with him but he was begging me to show him my pussy in person so I just pulled my pants down and let him look. Since I came so much already I just wanted to do him and sucked his dick and he just came in my mouth without warning. That made me so horny I started masturbating on all fours until he spun me around and fingered me until I came squirting all over him and his seat lol
Hmm doesn't that make it so right while being so wrong.
You don't plan for it, yet you get the exquisite pleasures of sexuality and sensuality by giving in to the emotions of the time! Yes I also used the 'doggie' position as a best alternative for her; thumb creasing her wet tube and forefinger caressing and squeezing onto her clit meant my fingers could rocket her into outer-space orgasms. Lucky girl- her record was 7 massive squirts and bucking asscheeks, while I think, by I was panting and out of breath by then and once again, we collapsed, this time in front of a fire to rest for an hour. 8-) :lol:
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I remember faking sick one time when I was about 15 or 16 so I could stay home from school and spend the whole day masturbating. I managed to cum 6 times that day doing it a different way each time- jacking off with my hand, rubbing against my bed sheets, stroking with baby oil, using the shower head, using my dad’s electric sander (with a towel over it) and humping my bed. It was a great day.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

My personal best was five orgasms within 24 hours. Best I've managed in later years is three. The ol' balls get a bit achy with any more than two ejaculations these days. My big personal regret is not eating my cum as much as I wish I had over the years - lots of wasted spunk.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Mine is three. Rank amateur here!
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

I think 9 / 10 it was a busy day my b/f started me off, then I did a couple when checking my adult forum, a few more with a g/f in the afternoon, b/f home from work and a long sex session in the evening and a couple in bed.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

7 am,
8 am,
10am was dry, in class and two saw me.
On the bus ride home from school at 3 pm, back to wet.
7 pm, wet but just a half teaspoon.
Bed time at 10 pm, still wet.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

6 in a single day
iexisttofuckfat

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

My record is 10x. I've done that twice now . Done 9x a few times. I hope to break my record of 10x some day. Just wish I could do more every day.