Mutual Oral Male Female

Sexy time fun
birdbeak9
Site Admin

Mutual Oral Male Female

Post by birdbeak9 »

Ran into a former flame of mine during a walk one evening and ended up at her house. We went inside and she said she was going to change into something comfortable. She returned dressed in her PJ's and a house coat. We sat on the sofa and began to make out and I undid her house coat and PJ top and began to fondle and kiss her breasts. She offered no resistance and I then reached down and slid her PJ bottoms down and kissed my way down to her pussy. I knelt between her lugs and began to lick her moist pussy lips. The aroma of her wet pussy was very intoxicating and I then began to lick her clit and she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tight into crotch. As I began to suck on her clit she pushed her hips up and pulled my head down and began to shake and she orgasmed.

All this had gotten very aroused and I stood up with large bulge in my pants. She looked at me with a large smile and proceeded to undo my jeans and then pull down my under ware and expose my hard cock. She then moved her head forward and opened her mouth and took my erection into her mouth and began to suck on it. It felt so good to feel her hot wet mouth around my cock as she began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I began to feel a tingling at the base of my my cock and as the pleasure rose, I felt my cum begin to rise up my shaft and I let out a loud moan ad I shot my hot cum into her mouth.

There's nothing like oral sex.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Mutual Oral Male Female

Post by Sean1969 »

sweet
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

love my partner watching me jerk off as i watch her 2 masturbate
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I agree, oral can be fantastic from start to finish. My wife loves giving me oral, says sucking on my erection is a big turn-on for her. Often, she goes straight to my cock when we wake up in the morning. She loves to start sucking when my cock is flaccid and makes it get stiff. I turn on my side, she scoots down, lies on her side and takes me in her mouth. As the pleasure builds, she rubs the base of my cock and my anus. There's something very arousing about sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, unlike regular fucking. She says she can always tell when I'm about to cum: my cock tenses up in her mouth and then I erupt. Listening to her moan and gulp down my cum is very satisfying.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I love giving oral to women. The smell and the taste are something I enjoy very much. I’ve given oral to all the women I’ve had sex with. When the cum I felt the sweetness of their cum. And on some occasions, I've gone from pussy to butt hole with my tongue.
ladyaj

Post by ladyaj »

Absolutely love when it when I get to both give and receive oral in the same session. Goes without saying I love it when someone goes down on me and gives me a damn good tonguing. But, for me, it only makes it more intense if I get to give back!
heather

Post by heather »

She's lucky, getting to swallow a big load of hot, yummy cum!
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

69 ..... Heaven !!! Or forward on her knees allowing me access to her pussy and arse ....bloody yum !!! Oral is top
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:55 am I love giving oral to women. The smell and the taste are something I enjoy very much. I’ve given oral to all the women I’ve had sex with. When the cum I felt the sweetness of their cum. And on some occasions, I've gone from pussy to butt hole with my tongue.
Absolutely no better answer!!!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:56 am Absolutely no better answer!!!
69 being the magic answer when only two involved... :D