Spiritual Life Energy

Sexy time fun
ruthborn
Site Admin

Spiritual Life Energy

Post by ruthborn »

Does anyone get off to the notion that we release our life energy when we're horny, masturbate and/or fuck?

The notion goes that during arousal our bodies will start emitting steadily increasing levels of life energy in preparation for mating. Both males and females will continue emitting life energy in increasing amounts throughout intercourse up to orgasm; at which point our life energy output explodes exponentially, breaking open "psychic walls" within our being and rendering our souls momentarily exposed for absorption. The convulsing and clenching of our bodies during orgasm additionally disrupts or loosens any anchors the soul has to our body, making it easier to extract then it otherwise would be.
As life energy is often considered the most potent form of energy, it is often believed that various entities desire to eat or otherwise absorb our life force and that they can do so by arousing us until we start masturbating or fucking and then eating the energy we release.
Probably the most famous entity to do this is the succubus but ghosts are also said to do it. So next time you feel horny in a haunted house remember that it might be because a spectral entity may want a quick snack.

This belief is key in most religious sex rituals; where people will masturbate or have sex in groups in halls or on altars for the purpose of offering their life energy to whatever god or deity they worship to absorb. And remember the bigger and more you orgasm, the more life force you give so some groups really get into it.
This also serves as a kink for those that like masturbating/fucking in graveyards as graveyards are believed to suck up life forces like a sponge and so if one was to expose their body in such a place and start masturbating or fucking, their life force would be sucked out of their bodies as they generate it and absorbed by the dead around them.

Its a fun kink and one that I like to indulge in sometimes. Anyone else get off on notions like this?
laboka
Site Admin

Re: Spiritual Life Energy

Post by laboka »

I don't understand how masturbation is related to vital energy
joekelly
Site Admin

Post by joekelly »

I don't agree here on masturbation practice producing vital energy in the body.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i sort of understand the principles behind it some call it sex magic. ive only started understanding all this in the past year. or so ive never heard it called life energy before though. i know it as vibrating on different frequencies, 3D, 4D, 5D

3D is a very low frequency. just like rats can smell trash and are attracted to it. spirits/demons can smell fear and torment they are attracted to it also. everything is energy but it's the intention behind it and channeling of that energy.

i would say its a practice that would lead to SRA and C9H9NO3 if you go down the wrong path, get tricked or mislead.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

What you call life energy I would call our strong human sex drive that results from natural selection, the process by which members of our species that have the greatest chance of passing on their genetic traits become the dominant suppliers to our collective DNA. The relationship between a strong sex drive and reproduction is almost direct. That is to say, historically, the hornier one is the more likely one is to produce children who inherit this strong sexual urge.

It is probably helpful for some people to conceptualize sex drive and sex acts that result in orgasm as a type of life force along the lines you describe, because in an evolutionary sense the connection between sexuality and creating new life is quite robust. In my opinion.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Personally I think it feels good.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Apart from pheromones, the heights of full form, sweaty passionate rutting each other over several hours produces such endorphic health effects that entire weekends can be lost in lust!
Grinding and licking each other to multiple orgasms has to have been several highlights of my variable sexual education, and latterly the most satisfying because I make sure to find out very quickly and apply what works for partners!
:evil: :twisted: :lol: sv-