Ball Sucking

Sexy time fun
ruthborn
Site Admin

Ball Sucking

Post by ruthborn »

So who here loves getting their balls sucked/sucking balls and what do you like doing/being done to them?

I personally love the sensation of my sac being sucked into someone's mouth. And the whole process of my sac being pulled and loosened and my balls being pulled further and further from my body until they can be sucked on freely....
svengalideck

Re: Ball Sucking

Post by svengalideck »

ruthborn wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:11 am So who here loves getting their balls sucked/sucking balls and what do you like doing/being done to them?

I personally love the sensation of my sac being sucked into someone's mouth. And the whole process of my sac being pulled and loosened and my balls being pulled further and further from my body until they can be sucked on freely....
Yes and yes.
Mine are not sensitive until squeezed and will withstand a great deal of pressure, tug or licks quite well. The feeling of sensual abandonment and pride while your very earthy scrotum is licked and sucked is highly
agreeable; more so if other actor takes one or both into their mouth and can roll them!

AS for others- Ive found some men cannot stand the intensity of it and have stopped my performance both in licking or later sucking on them. Frankly I find the source of the seed a fascinating place to encourage such intense feelings and later the claiming of the milk to be ecstaticly joyfull. Only once has another man with suitably large gonads erupted as I mouthed and suckled on him in a 69 of mutual lust.

Stretching in manipulation; tied with ladies/ girls hair ties to force pressure and restrict blood/ semen flow is the least of what helps heighten orgasms...

I realise in the tropics and warmer theatres mens balls hang lower; therefore I'm desirous of meeting those so equipped; particularly enjoy those fortunate tiny Asian ladyboys who are slender but with handsome cock and hanging balls that are just demanding of my services; someone else can take their an... services, all I'd want to do is suckle the baggies and seeds dry...

cheers sv-
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I always make sure to give his balls attention when I'm sucking his cock. Makes him make more pre. I also like having my balls played with as it just makes everything feel so much better. I shave my balls because it makes them more sensitive to the touch.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I love mine sucked and licked.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

+2 ____ :lol:
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

I have shaved all my pubes but found that my sack irritates my inner thigh. I tried shaving every day but it persisted. Now I just trim my sac and shave the rest. And I love having my balls played with but the sucking doesn't do much for me.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

stony wrote:
> I have shaved all ... And I love having my balls played with but the sucking
> doesn't do much for me.

I think a few sessions adding lube and slow circular massages will heighten sensitivity and increase the sensory awareness a soft agile tongue brings to the party- I'm in for the first hour :twisted: :lol:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Recently saw a great vid of a gal giving head to a giant bbc, but best part was she not only cupped and 'secured' his hanging balls in a firm grip, she laved them with her tongue and twisted the scrotum around, tightening them and pleasure in the process...

I don't hang that low, but the experience would be awesome (think one gal may have indulged me on this... :cry: )
cheers again __ dec :oops:
Last edited by svengalideck on Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote:
> Recently saw a great vid of a gal giving head to a giant bbc, but best part
> was she not only cupped and 'secured' his hanging balls in a form grip, she
> laved them with her tongue and twisted the scrotum around, tightening them
> and pleasure in the process...
.(think one gal
> may have indulged me on this... :cry: )
> cheers again __ dec

Found another vid on -xv- of 'amateur' swinger wife who made a meal of stretching, sucking and slobbering over them, ahhhh...
reflectorsch

Post by reflectorsch »

It's my favourite haha
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

The heat from her mouth is also stimulating..
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mmmm, i mark these vids specially to find them later... :evil: :lol:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:02 am mmmm, i mark these vids specially to find them later... :evil: :lol:
and as noted, I'm just silly about some of the balls hanging between the thigh gap of Asian lbs...
jasmine/ cartoon is massive and loves stretching hers...
https://www.tranny.one/view/992534/ and others.... yummy... :roll: :twisted:

svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

just a boink up..
-
-
-
- -
sweet dreams. ! :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Damn no ones tempted eh???
Bahh humbugg! :mrgreen:
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

I think I love having my balls sucked more than getting head. I used to stop by a neighbor's house and sit back on his bed and he'd work over my nuts for 45 mins to an hour. It was his fetish to worship big bull balls and I was happy to oblige. I've even done some ball fucking in the past. That was fun too.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mdbaterguy wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:56 pm I think I love having my balls sucked more than getting head. I used to stop by a neighbor's house and sit back on his bed and he'd work over my nuts for 45 mins to an hour. It was his fetish to worship big bull balls and I was happy to oblige. I've even done some ball fucking in the past. That was fun too.
:lol: I'll have one of each pleeze!!!