Erotic gifs

Sexy time fun
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Erotic gifs

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I recently got into looking at erotic gifs....wow!!!
Those very short and lustful loops that never stop! Does anyone else enjoy them? Dumb question I know.
I recently had a delicious solo session that started because of them. May write a story about this :D
I have also thought about making a few erotic gifs of my own, but I don’t know how. Anyone done this?

Thanks and do share...
stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Erotic gifs

Post by stroke2 »

Well I can't really help with how to do GIF but I'd suggest you could start with your new profile pic mmmm so hot
And I'm a GIF lover too....they ofter inspire my penis to rise up and erupt!!!
Just as your nude bath pic has now lol ;)
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

ohhhhh now its changed back :(
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I had a huge collection of erotic GIFS before a hard drive crashed years ago, lost them all. There used to be some really great GIF only sites but they don't seem as prevalent these days. I even made a couple gifs from my own videos a while back, good times!
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

ninja1173 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 am I had a huge collection of erotic GIFS before a hard drive crashed years ago, lost them all. There used to be some really great GIF only sites but they don't seem as prevalent these days. I even made a couple gifs from my own videos a while back, good times!
So sorry you lost all those delicious gifs. And thank you for answering my post. I will figure out how to make them soon. Mmmmm, and then play while watching them.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

stroke2 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:28 am Well I can't really help with how to do GIF but I'd suggest you could start with your new profile pic mmmm so hot
And I'm a GIF lover too....they ofter inspire my penis to rise up and erupt!!!
Just as your nude bath pic has now lol ;)
It’s great to know my profile has inspired your solo play a time or two. Thank you for responding as well. I will play with the (making my own) gif idea some more as I play with myself some more too. :D
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:57 am So sorry you lost all those delicious gifs. And thank you for answering my post. I will figure out how to make them soon. Mmmmm, and then play while watching them.
Mmmmm, would love to exchange some GIFS with you
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

I know this post is a bit old. But, yes. I started getting into these too. I especially like handjob cum loads. So hot to keep seeing the shot over and over.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

thequiet1 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:33 am I know this post is a bit old. But, yes. I started getting into these too. I especially like handjob cum loads. So hot to keep seeing the shot over and over.
I agree, love watching cumshot gifs!