big boobs

Sexy time fun
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Re: big boobs

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I love and enjoy my 38DDD all natural tits. They are real and they are spectacular! (Borrowed quote) but still true.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13...........i can only dream about playing with your 38DDD tits........and what a dream i have....i do like small boobs to......but to be able to slide my cock between some big soapy boobs would be fun....boobs must be all natural for sure
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:15 pm I love and enjoy my 38DDD all natural tits. They are real and they are spectacular! (Borrowed quote) but still true.
Seinfeld? The Implant episode? :mrgreen:
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I bet they ay are Allnaturallady...WoW!! 38DDD mmm
I remember that episode almost as well as the groundbreaking "Contest" ep!!!
Being here clearly I am NOT the Master of my domain anymore :D
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

My wife has 38DD's and that size is spectacular too. (and she's a natural) ;)
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Seinfeld indeed... love that show. :lol:
And definitely both episodes mentioned. Actually, we may not be the masters of our domain....
but we are the most qualified experts of our domain, and that’s even better! Thanks for all the comments and have lots of fun playing today
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:27 am Seinfeld indeed... love that show. :lol:
And definitely both episodes mentioned. Actually, we may not be the masters of our domain....
but we are the most qualified experts of our domain, and that’s even better! Thanks for all the comments and have lots of fun playing today
You can't beat all natural, big boobs.

Happy playing lady
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Thank you! I do love admiring them in the mirror and playing with them while I am in the shower or laying in bed.
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:53 am Thank you! I do love admiring them in the mirror and playing with them while I am in the shower or laying in bed.
I am envious of your mirror :D
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

I am envious of your mirror :D
[/quote]

Mmmmm, you should be. It sees all! :D
I enjoy playing in front of it and did it again just last night! Delicious fun
llugguss
Site Admin

Post by llugguss »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:15 pm I am envious of your mirror :D
[/quote]

I also like to do it in front of the mirror because my muscular body and big dick make me have a higher libido
HAHAHAHA
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:15 pm I am envious of your mirror :D
[/quote]

id like to look in your mirror and see my cum on your tits....id clean them off of course
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

id like to look in your mirror and see my cum on your tits....id clean them off of course
[/quote]

That would make you one lucky guy.
And cum is the best body butter ever! :D
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:02 am id like to look in your mirror and see my cum on your tits....id clean them off of course

That would make you one lucky guy.
And cum is the best body butter ever! :D
[/quote]

that would make the luckiest guy ever ....that would be like winning the lottery.....yes i agree cum is the best...i have used it for dry skin...and other things
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

that would make the luckiest guy ever ....that would be like winning the lottery.....yes i agree cum is the best...i have used it for dry skin...and other things
[/quote]

It’s a great moisturizer and so delicious to swallow
thank you for the compliment!
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:45 am that would make the luckiest guy ever ....that would be like winning the lottery.....yes i agree cum is the best...i have used it for dry skin...and other things

It’s a great moisturizer and so delicious to swallow
thank you for the compliment!
[/quote]

there you go again ..getting me hard....i havent tried swallowing any ones cum yet...but will take your word that it is delicious.....you are welcome and very deserving of my compliment
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Haven’t you tasted your own cum yet? You should try it. I bet your are yummy! Have fun stroking :D
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:59 am Haven’t you tasted your own cum yet? You should try it. I bet your are yummy! Have fun stroking :D
well yes i have tasted my own....just a little....maybe with you coaxing me i would eat it all....id gladly have you taste me and see how yummy it is....love stroking to you
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

I hope you give it a try soon. A full dose of it to savor and swallow. But you ultimately do what you are comfortable with. I am here to share my pleasures and it’s wonderful to hear I motivate your pleasures too.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:42 am I hope you give it a try soon. A full dose of it to savor and swallow. But you ultimately do what you are comfortable with. I am here to share my pleasures and it’s wonderful to hear I motivate your pleasures too.
i will let you know when i try the whole shot....im sure i will be thinking of you and those lovely tits when i do it