it finally happened last night

Sexy time fun
jeni2021
Site Admin

it finally happened last night

Post by jeni2021 »

so im so new to all of this but it finally happened last night. i was reading stories by a girl and i got so wet and had the urges to hump but i needed something hard and firm. i grabbed a towel and bunched it up and it worked i started humping it on my belly and grabbed a hold of the headboard rails and went to town while still reading stories then i saw that there was a razor with a curved handle in the bedroom so i was like hmmmm i will try it not sure if it will work or not but lets try. so i flipped back onto my back and put some water down in my pussy to make sure i was really really wet. took the razor handle and put it in my vagina and it didnt hurt so that was a good start i got the urges then to pull the handle in and out fast and hard so i did while doing that my hand holding the razor handle was hitting my clit really hard too and then it happened my very first orgasm but it also came with another surprise my very first squirt. while this orgasm was happening i was watching a live cam of a female fingering herself so i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing so i didnt stop doing it. my body starting shaking uncontrollaby and then stopped after five minutes i took the razor handle out of my vagina and got up and took a bath while in the tub i used the fast hard water from the faucet to rinse off but also hit my clit. well a second orgasm happened and i squirted even more and my body shook so bad and i started moaning quietly and my eyes closed and i relaxed. once my body stopped shaking i laid there for a couple to regain my legs cause the where trembling during this stronger orgasm once everything settled down i got out of the tub and put my undies and bra back on and went back to the room where i passed out from the orgasms. it was the best sleep i have had in a really long time. it felt amazing and warm. i am going to do it again tonight too after everyone else goes to bed. by thursday i will have my lube and toy to try out too. i may also use the clit part to tickle my anus and see what happens there. i cant wait to have more fun tonight. and in the coming nights as long as they dont cut me down there tomorrow cause i found a lump that is most likely a cyst but i will figure something out.
jax69
Site Admin

Re: it finally happened last night

Post by jax69 »

That's very hot and now I will be stroking my cock for a bit! ;)