My wife's knickers

Sexy time fun
andyg187
Site Admin

My wife's knickers

Post by andyg187 »

I would love to hear from women on their thoughts on men smelling their worn knickers. My wife won't admit to masturbating when alone however I know when she has as I can taste her cum when I take her panties out of the laundry basket the next day. I love to inhale her beautiful scent whilst stocking my cock.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Re: My wife's knickers

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I love my scent and enjoy inhaling it from my fingers as well as my panties. I played this morning before work so my panties are nice and wet. When I go to the ladies room on break, I sit down to pee and then bend over towards my knees as I pull my panties to my face. Its intoxicating!
So I think it’s quite the turn on for men to smell their ladies panties. Too bad she won’t masturbate with you though. Don’t give up, maybe it will happen soon.
hardwater
Site Admin

Post by hardwater »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:41 pm I love my scent and enjoy inhaling it from my fingers as well as my panties. I played this morning before work so my panties are nice and wet. When I go to the ladies room on break, I sit down to pee and then bend over towards my knees as I pull my panties to my face. Its intoxicating!
So I think it’s quite the turn on for men to smell their ladies panties. Too bad she won’t masturbate with you though. Don’t give up, maybe it will happen soon.
What a LOVELY thought
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

LOL! Thanks for the memories. When I was in my teens I had a good friend whose brother was a year younger than us. I was always missing panties after I stayed with her and finally figured out it was her brother that was taking them. After that we would set him up and spy on him when he grabbed them. I have to admit it was a turn on watching that sneaky little shit with his face buried in the crotch of my panties. We finally confronted him and after he was done squirming and blushing I asked him to return mine after they were washed which he did. From then on he would still swipe them, but he always returned them. He was cute and I always hoped he would make a move on me so I could let him smell the real thing, but it never happened. :D
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:41 pm I love my scent and enjoy inhaling it from my fingers as well as my panties. I played this morning before work so my panties are nice and wet. When I go to the ladies room on break, I sit down to pee and then bend over towards my knees as I pull my panties to my face. Its intoxicating!
Gf and I use her friends panties when the opportunity arises.....v hot
tryagain
Site Admin

Post by tryagain »

oliviaanne wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:34 pm LOL! Thanks for the memories. When I was in my teens I had a good friend whose brother was a year younger than us. I was always missing panties after I stayed with her and finally figured out it was her brother that was taking them. After that we would set him up and spy on him when he grabbed them. I have to admit it was a turn on watching that sneaky little shit with his face buried in the crotch of my panties. We finally confronted him and after he was done squirming and blushing I asked him to return mine after they were washed which he did. From then on he would still swipe them, but he always returned them. He was cute and I always hoped he would make a move on me so I could let him smell the real thing, but it never happened. :D
My best friends bro did that as well. He got caught and made to show us.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I would go around my cousins laundry and would smell their panties. On more than one occasion I masturbated with them and left a mess in the crotch. But sometimes they would have dried cream and I would lick them clean.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

LUV dirty panties so I took my Gfs cum soaked panties when I went away and Im stroking with them again now mmmmm ;)
knapweed
Site Admin

Post by knapweed »

We do knicker playtime.
Wife likes me to wear hers if we go out.
She keeps her damp ones for me.
She adores my man smell, sweaty hairy ass and smell from my balls.
She often gets under the covers in the morning for a sniff at me while stroking my morning wood.
jimbly
Site Admin

Post by jimbly »

When I was dating my now wife we occasionally met at her friends house while she was out. On one occasion she had left her used panties on the bed. I couldn’t resist and put them on then fucked my wife while I was wearing them. It was very erotic and we both had intense orgasms.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I love sniffing and playing with panties. I use my wife’s dirty panties all the time. The best is when I find a pair that have traces of her own cum in them that I know she wore while she masturbated. She thinks I don’t know she masturbates but I have a hidden camera in our bedroom. When she masturbates, she always keeps her panties on and just sticks her fingers in her cunt underneath. Finding (and using) a pair of these is the holy grail.

Also, my wife and recently did some house sitting for our neighbors when they were on a two week vacation. Mostly just feeding their cat and watering the plants. Their 18 year old daughter is super hot and twice when I was by myself, I put a pair of her smelly used panties over my head so the crotch was against my nose. I then used another pair to stroke my cock. I had to be very careful not to cum in them. I also found a dildo in a box hidden under her bed which I stuck up my ass while masturbating.