Best Spot to Cum on Your Lover

Sexy time fun
drippingcee
Site Admin

Re: Best Spot to Cum on Your Lover

Post by drippingcee »

Personally my favourite spot to have cum shot is on my titties and chest. I also like to have it on my tongue, only for it to dribble down my chin and fall onto my chest (if I’m in a kneeling position). I then enjoy massaging it over my nipples.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Pussy, ass, and tits. Then lick it off.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote:
> [quote=mash2014 post_id=17037 time=1666409695 user_id=2945]
> There is something so erotic about coming on a woman's pussy and then going
> down on her, tasting both her cum and my cum at the same time.
> [/quote]
>
> I think we both loved this; her love of bukkake/ facials and mine of her
> pussy juices and orgasms juice just made us the horniest couple in our
> group. Sadly we never enacted a true group bukkake for her- I'd plans,
> but... :?

Does doing it on a sea-wall at dusk lessen the effect? Hell no- the nearest ppl were about 300metres away and we were leaning in close to the wall. Drilling her from behind as waves splashed us was intoxicating and then coming all over her pert little ass. She wiped the goo onto her butt and after turned and licked her fingers and hand while I completed an oral orgasm for her (getting thoroughly drenched from the waves). You'd have to have been directly above us to see anything, and my pale skin stood out a lot more in the dusk than her dark mocha curves!!
-sv+ :geek:
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

On his cock or tongue.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My favorite place to Explode on a lover, is her pussy lips, so that I can lick up my Cum from her wet pussy lips, I love the taste of our juices together!
Paul
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

First time a guy ever shot his load onto me was on my tits and i've loved that ever since. I also love cum on my legs.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I loved resting the tip of my cock between my wifes cunt lips and spurting over them, she would use her finger to push some of my cum into her vag !! Very very erotic !!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

wanklover wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:55 pm I loved resting the tip of my cock between my wifes cunt lips and spurting over them, she would use her finger to push some of my cum into her vag !! Very very erotic !!
Yes! U reminded me one gal I tried to pull out on time, only to explode directly onto her protruding clit- and boy did she explode again from that!!! Seems a little hot semen can do wonders... now did i lick her clean or did she??
svdec :oops:
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

svengalideck wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:02 am
wanklover wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:55 pm I loved resting the tip of my cock between my wifes cunt lips and spurting over them, she would use her finger to push some of my cum into her vag !! Very very erotic !!
Yes! U reminded me one gal I tried to pull out on time, only to explode directly onto her protruding clit- and boy did she explode again from that!!! Seems a little hot semen can do wonders... now did i lick her clean or did she??
svdec :oops:
OMG you reminded me of something when you mentioned pulling out on time !! My girlfriend now wife was on the pill when we started dating but a couple of years later came off of it due to her blood pressure. We often fucked bareback (no condom) and I would pull out just before ejaculation & wank myself off over her body. We did take terrible risk's having intercourse that way !! How we didn't have an accident and get her pregnant i'll never know. Takes a lot of discipline !!
knapweed
Site Admin

Post by knapweed »

Love squeezing her big stretch marked belly and fucking the folds until I cum on her sexy belly.
Let it run down into her pussy then lickher until she cums too.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I love cumming on my wife’s tits or better yet, right in her face.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

Anywhere as long as its NOT IN MY HAIR
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

She was getting bombed and I was getting blown away~~~~
She wore a pearl necklace ~~~
Z Z TOP
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

wanklover wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:55 pm
... We often fucked bareback (no condom) and I would pull out just before ejaculation & wank myself off over her body. We did take terrible risk
My little Indian friend and i did also- seems a pity now (I'm sure she wasnt on the pill either) as we'd have sealed the deal,,,
sv
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

Wherever she asks me to is my first instinct!

I'm a particular fan of cumming on legs. Either bare legs or tights and stockings too.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I think the best spot to Cum on your lover is her very, wet, juicy plump pussy lips and lick it all up!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

fireaxe14 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:14 am I think the best spot to Cum on your lover is her very, wet, juicy plump pussy lips and lick it all up!
Paul
Except they are even tastier when they are small, tight, mocha coloured wth a scarlet red centre, and tiny pointing little clit (she'd probably have preferred something bigger as she liked her finger bangs...); something like this
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

I honestly don't mind guys shooting it anywhere on my body, whatever gets them most excited. Though taking it on my face or hair is something I really have to be in the mood for.
paparetro

Post by paparetro »

On a woman's boobs are the obvious one for me, so gratifying to see my cum glistening on her chest. Love cumming over a nice pair of legs too.
sven79

Post by sven79 »

We really both love oral (give and receive) so I really like cumming in my wife's mouth. With the exception of during and after her pregnancies, when she was lactating. Then her boobs were just too pretty to not be the most obvious choice.