Pillows and diapers

Sexy time fun
pillowboy
Site Admin

Pillows and diapers

Post by pillowboy »

I usually get off by humping my favorite pillow and it always gives me the best orgasms. A long time ago I noticed that a moist and warm pillow feels better than a dry one, so I use pee as a lube and sometimes warm the pillow with a hair dryer. Modern fiber filled pillows feel very good especially when new, because the silicone treatment of the fibers makes them slide against each other and gives them a nice friction. But the silicone treatment tends to wear off when the pillow is washed so an old pillow needs some lube. I know some people make a hole in the pillow and fuck inside but I prefer to thrust against the soft fabric. I never use a condom or a pillow slip between my cock and the pillow because it would spoil the fun and I just love to shoot my semen right into the pillow. It feels really different and much better than shooting into thin air or on a tissue because the smooth fabric encases my cock and I can feel my semen squirt against it. For me, pillow humping is very close to having sex with a human partner because of my strong fetish for it, and that also explains the huge orgasms I get from it.

A few years ago I learned that disposable diapers also make excellent masturbation toys - and they also look very sexy between my legs. A dry diaper is a bit hard but when wet the absorbent pad becomes very soft and mushy. Modern disposables contain stuff called SAP or super-absorbent polymer, so the stuffing swells to at least three times its original size when wetted and actually resembles a gel. Although I like wetting my diaper the natural way, I sometimes use hot water to get the wetness right. This way the diaper becomes really soft and warm and it really feels much better against my cock than my hand. The resulting orgasm is better than after a hand job and I also love to shoot my semen into the soft folds of the diaper. For me, diaper sex is closer to masturbation than my pillow sex, and I can have fun with my diaper even when I'm too lazy or tired to hump. Anyway, a diaper enhances my masturbation and also gives me stronger orgasms than a hand job.

How about you - do you have any toys or objects that enhance your masturbation, and how would you describe your sex with them?
hcain98
Site Admin

Re: Pillows and diapers

Post by hcain98 »

i love masterbating while wearing a diaper. i love putting on goodnites training pants and humping my hand or pillow i love the feeling when i cum it feels so good. i love walking around with nothing on besides a diaper it gets me so hard. i discovered wearing diapers back when i started puberty and i have been wearing them since and really enjoy it.
pillowboy
Site Admin

Post by pillowboy »

Yesterday I bought my first adult-size diaper, Libero Night Comfort large (35-60 kg). They were the first pullups that really fit me and I can't believe how good they feel as they encompass my whole pelvic area. I think I am going to use them a lot instead of underwear because they look much sexier and in the summer I am going to sleep with nothing but the diaper on. I also noticed I can stuff a smaller diaper inside so I am going to have a lot of fun in them, wetting and masturbating with the smaller diaper inside while enjoying the bigger diaper hugging my pelvis. I also took some photos of me wearing the pullup with the smaller diaper inside and am going to post them to my Diaper fun album.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I too love the feeling of a wet diaper and how good it feels when I cum in a wet diaper. I discovered this feeling when I was younger and going thru puberty I would try and find a diaper some how either from one of my younger siblings when they were in diapers or if I knew a relative that had a younger kid in diapers In would occasionally sneak some home with me and when I was alone I would put it on and pee in it and then go to my room and hump a pillow with it on it would give me such an amazing orgasm. To this day I still get hard thinking about those times and I’m so tempted to go buy some diapers and do that again.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I only used a pillow until I was 18. Still use on every once in a while.