Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Sexy time fun
Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Post by Sean1969 »

Age of 14. Best friend asked me to frot with his brother while in a tent on a double dare. I did, and it was so hot
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

"Anyone do it while babysitting? With a brother/sister? Classmates at a sleepover? Got naked for neighborhood friends? Dared to while playing truth or dare or forced to because of a lost bet? Etc..." what do. I had a full bouquet of it all. At first I was too shy to share it. But, I see, judging by what I read above, you can take a chance. 8-)
to begin with, I liked hanging out naked at a fairly early age. But, all this turned into a rather advanced phase when I was caught masturbating by a woman 13 years older than me. She waited for me to finish, and only then caught me in what she had done. In other words, she watched me from the very beginning, as I bathed naked, and then took care of herself in a secluded (as it seemed to me) place. Of course, a conversation ensued, acquaintance, and then friendship. I confessed all the reasons for my behavior. Oddly enough, she supported me and offered to help me realize my fantasies. You can say that I have learned the other side of life. She told me what nudism is. I'll note that I was about fourteen years old at the time. She helped me overcome all my complexes. As they say, she pulled me out of the box. First of all, she explained to me that masturbation is a natural thing to relieve sexual tension and exhaust the nervous system.Secondly, she taught me to feel proud of my body. It didn't go away right away. It took time, and some, one might say, lessons with tests, to get rid of complexes, and first of all to prove to myself that I am not a clamped person, like many. The stories themselves, how I went about it, and what I was going through, will certainly take a lot of time and space here. BUT, it was all there. And neighbors, and school friends. Even naked practice in production. To the account babysitting?
We do not practice this. There is no such tradition. But, I also had something similar. I was once an assistant instructor at a Boy Scout campsite. The age of the group did not exceed thirteen years. The team was up to 20 people approximately. The circumstances were such that I was caught naked in front of these guys. That later it gave me a reason and an opportunity not to feel awkward in front of them in the future. For example, when conducting classes on the water. It was fun. Yes, I missed the main thing. I was in my nineteenth year then. Here is such an unusual experience, which I recall not without pleasure. And what a sin to conceal! I would have gone through it all again if not for age and modern circumstances. But, and when I remember this, of course I carefully take care of myself. It's a good reason to indulge, and get a couple of orgasms when no one is around.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

varvara wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm "Anyone do it while babysitting? With a brother/sister? Classmates at a sleepover? Got naked for neighborhood friends? Dared to while playing truth or dare or forced to because of a lost bet? Etc..." what do. I had a full bouquet of it all. At first I was too shy to share it. But, I see, judging by what I read above, you can take a chance. 8-)
to begin with, I liked hanging out naked at a fairly early age. But, all this turned into a rather advanced phase when I was caught masturbating by a woman 13 years older than me. She waited for me to finish, and only then caught me in what she had done. In other words, she watched me from the very beginning, as I bathed naked, and then took care of herself in a secluded (as it seemed to me) place. Of course, a conversation ensued, acquaintance, and then friendship. I confessed all the reasons for my behavior. Oddly enough, she supported me and offered to help me realize my fantasies. You can say that I have learned the other side of life. She told me what nudism is. I'll note that I was about fourteen years old at the time. She helped me overcome all my complexes. As they say, she pulled me out of the box. First of all, she explained to me that masturbation is a natural thing to relieve sexual tension and exhaust the nervous system.Secondly, she taught me to feel proud of my body. It didn't go away right away. It took time, and some, one might say, lessons with tests, to get rid of complexes, and first of all to prove to myself that I am not a clamped person, like many. The stories themselves, how I went about it, and what I was going through, will certainly take a lot of time and space here. BUT, it was all there. And neighbors, and school friends. Even naked practice in production. To the account babysitting?
We do not practice this. There is no such tradition. But, I also had something similar. I was once an assistant instructor at a Boy Scout campsite. The age of the group did not exceed thirteen years. The team was up to 20 people approximately. The circumstances were such that I was caught naked in front of these guys. That later it gave me a reason and an opportunity not to feel awkward in front of them in the future. For example, when conducting classes on the water. It was fun. Yes, I missed the main thing. I was in my nineteenth year then. Here is such an unusual experience, which I recall not without pleasure. And what a sin to conceal! I would have gone through it all again if not for age and modern circumstances. But, and when I remember this, of course I carefully take care of myself. It's a good reason to indulge, and get a couple of orgasms when no one is around.
When I was younger and lived with my parents I would do it all the time when I was babysitting my younger siblings. Yes I have done it with both of my younger brothers once they got old enough anytime our parents went out and left us home alone we would do it together. I never really did it with a classmate. I did do it on a dare a few times. Before I started puberty me and the neighbor boy would occasionally play doctor and try to operate below the belt if you know what I mean so yeah I guess you could say I got naked with a neighborhood friend. When I was about 16 I dated a girl who was our neighbor and me and her got naked together a few times
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Sneaking my Uncle's playboy out of his nightstand and jerking off in the living room to it after they went to sleep.
wonderwomanpanties
Site Admin

Post by wonderwomanpanties »

The naughtiest thing?

I was playing a game in my family's basement with two other friends (male and female). We were young, so it was a silly game.

We'd take turns, pointing out different things and trying to make a interesting commercial out of them. Boring things were usually chosen in order to trip up whomever's turn it was.

When it was my turn, my friend pointed out a bag of DeMoist. To this day, I have no idea what possessed me, but I pulled up my skirt and began to rub my panties over my nethers.

As they watched, I grew more and more confident (and horny). I gasped out, "DeMoist.... they're...greeeaatttt!", as I grinded my blue and white panties over my sensitive areas.

Then the game ended when someone called us to come up lol.
sunlover23
Site Admin

Post by sunlover23 »

I was thirtheen years old. Went to swim at the local indoor swimminghall. The where dressingrooms for kids till eleven years.
I lied and said I was eleven years old. I was rather short for my age. After the swim I went to the lockerroom to put my clothes on. There were about ten kids in the room. I stept out of my swimsuit and stood completly naked. I slowly began to dry myself off. i saw otter kids looking at my growing dick, some where starring at it with big eyes. When i noticed them looking at my dick it became harde and harder. There I stond with a ragging boner with an audience and I loved it. One kid asked if it was real. How could it be not real? Then he asked”can I touch it?”. sure said. Then he touched it, he put his hand arround my super hard dick and I loved it. Since then I was hooked on showing my hard dick. Sorry for my bad english.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

First time for was at 13/14..when mom and sis shaved me.
Mom gave a few tugs on my dick and her and sis watched me shoot my first load.
Became a weekly thing here between us, as we watched other
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

Mine was a lot earlier in kindergarten no less! We use to take naps in between our desks. I use to talk to the girl next to me not sure how it came up, but she asked if I wanted to her pussy. I said yes and she sat up and pulled her panties over to show off her slit to me. Went in for at least a few weeks as I remember.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Our house was on the edge of town, when I was 12, I would walk out in the hills, one day I found a clump of brush, in the center there was an opening. I would crawl into it an strip naked, just to be naughty, I still like to be naked out doors.
My other naked adventure was to baby sit, when the kids went to sleep and I knew they would not wake up I would strip naked and just walk around the house nude and stroke myself until I came. Even now if there is chance not to get caught I will strip naked just to be naked. A nakedist.
kitten

Post by kitten »

I distinctly remember rubbing myself under the desks in grade school. I don't recall if I had learned what an orgasm was yet but I do remember discovering how good it felt to rub my pussy and I apparently didn't care if i got caught doing it either being in such a public setting with other students around.

I was oversexed as a young girl, I remember masterbating a lot at a very young age. Nothing has changed some 30 years later.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I can remember doing that in grade school. I'd press my cock against the bottom of the desk. All I knew is that it felt good.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

kitten wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:26 am I was oversexed as a young girl, I remember masterbating a lot at a very young age. Nothing has changed some 30 years later.
I guess that describes me as a young boy, as well - first experiencing sexual pleasure at age 6 while climbing a playground pole, masturbating to fantasies at age 8 (what fantasies? Well, I do remember seeing magazines in the stores with teasing bikini-clad ladies on the cover), nightly self-pleasure at age 11 while thinking about the upskirt views I'd gotten that day of my pretty 6th grade classmates. I never saw the girl sitting next to me (the one really careless with her skirt) enjoying herself the way you did - I probably wouldn't have known what she was doing anyway! But I certainly understand it now, kitten, and I have to confess that I'm finding myself thinking about the young kitten you were then while I'm enjoying myself these days. :P
kitten

Post by kitten »

timcrav wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:49 pm
kitten wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:26 am I was oversexed as a young girl, I remember masterbating a lot at a very young age. Nothing has changed some 30 years later.
I guess that describes me as a young boy, as well - first experiencing sexual pleasure at age 6 while climbing a playground pole, masturbating to fantasies at age 8 (what fantasies? Well, I do remember seeing magazines in the stores with teasing bikini-clad ladies on the cover), nightly self-pleasure at age 11 while thinking about the upskirt views I'd gotten that day of my pretty 6th grade classmates. I never saw the girl sitting next to me (the one really careless with her skirt) enjoying herself the way you did - I probably wouldn't have known what she was doing anyway! But I certainly understand it now, kitten, and I have to confess that I'm finding myself thinking about the young kitten you were then while I'm enjoying myself these days. :P
Reading that last sentence just made my face flush and my kitty wet. I am very turned on by you thinking about that.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Early experience was with my friends younger. All were shaved smooth and masturbated and frotted ! So damn hot
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

When I was 11 or 12 and had just started masturbating, we had a really cute high school girl babysit my younger brother and me. Her name was Beth and she was 16 years old. Because I was a nosy little bastard, I decided to look through her purse while she was getting my brother into bed. I’m not sure what I was hoping to find, but the only thing of interest that I found was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter hidden in a little zippered bag. For some reason, it got me really turned on that this pretty high school girl was a smoker. I think it must have had something to do with the fact that she was doing something sneaky and naughty that her parents probably didn’t know she did. After I went to bed, I heard the back door open and close. My bedroom window looked out onto our back patio so I looked out and saw her standing outside smoking and looking nervously back at the house as if afraid she might get caught. Instantly I got a huge boner that I started to eagerly stroke as I watched her smoking. I came in about 20 seconds. It’s weird because I didn’t like smoking then and still don’t now almost 50 years later but for some reason that experience has stayed with me forever. I even jacked off a second time while watching her chew gum and spray perfume on herself to cover up what she had been doing before coming back inside the house.

Another early experience was when I secretly jacked off in my pants while we were watching a movie in science class in 7th grade. I don’t think anyone knew what I was doing but I’ll never know for sure. I had just started producing semen and so I had to walk around for the rest of the day with sticky, wet pants but it was well worth it because the orgasm was huge.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

School around 10 year old another girl showed me how to masturbate.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

This was before I'd started masturbating, but a neighbour girl and I who went to the same school, we'd sometimes take our clothes off and let each other look at our naked bodies. Very occasionally, we'd also touch each other.
Nothing more than common curiosity kids that age approaching their teens get I suppose.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I was asked by 4 kids, three girls and a boy to show my stuff.
After school on the walk home. I was 11 I think. I got naked while we walked through the neighborhood and I masturbated for them.
About the fourth time I did this a teacher caught me. With evidence in hand.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Not long after learning to masturbate when I was 14, I got a gardening job at what was a holiday house/weekender. I had to do the mowing and any general gardening required. I was given a key so I could go into the house as need be. Well as they had older teen daughters going to uni, there was a collection of COSMOPOLITAN magazines and my very first orgasm was with COSMO some months before. I was so thrilled! I used to go down during the week to do some work after school. When I was finished, I'd go into the house, strip off my clothes and masturbate with the COSMO's - I was in heaven!

It was such a thrill doing this and I ended up taking three COSMO's with me and I kept these at a secret spot I had down at the beach. I would strip off my clothes down there also and walk through the bush and sometimes be daring enough to walk along the path. Once I went onto a property where a caravan was which I was able to get into. I found a bottle of dishwashing liquid and poured it all over myself. I found this so erotic and my penis was rock hard. My whole body was silky and slippery from the detergent and turned into a kind of foam on my penis as I masturbated. To this day I love pouring Johnson's baby oil all over myself when I can. Anyway, this all termed into a lifelong love of stripping off in public places and walking around nude carrying a few COSMO'S and masturbating for the thrill.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

first was sis and guy neignbour as we both frotted and came on our hairless peckers ( still am shaved).
sis and i still fondle each each other after 35 years