Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Sexy time fun
anitacosmolover

Re: Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:31 am I was asked by 4 kids, three girls and a boy to show my stuff.
After school on the walk home. I was 11 I think. I got naked while we walked through the neighborhood and I masturbated for them.
About the fourth time I did this a teacher caught me. With evidence in hand.
So envious of your nudist/public masturbation adventures over the years. I love to do all this as well, but have to be so careful here as it's just so frowned on here Downunder - I've had a couple of close calls. We do at least have nudist beaches, but for me a bit of a drive but doable. I'm guessing you live somewhere in Europe which is a lot more open minded?
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

When I was finally old enough to be left home alone, sometimes i'd get naked and roam around the house enjoying the freedom of it. Naturally this involved a fair amount of masturbation. Initially still in the safety of my own room, but I'd start getting more daring, either playing with myself in the living room, or even on my parents bed.
I'd always have to be careful not to let myself get too lost in the sensations flowing through me, just in case the folks would return home unexpectedly early. :D
hiimdave

Post by hiimdave »

latinababii wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:05 pm Curious.. what are some of everybody’s naughtiest masturbation or nude experience/stories while in high school, college, or still living with their parents? No sex just strictly masturbation or nudity related.

When I was around 10 or 11 is when I first started jacking off. I'd wear my robe after I got out of the shower and go join my folks in the living room where I'd sit there and play with my cock sitting right next to my mom only once did she actually comment on what I was doing, she asked me to stop so I grabbed a dirty pair of her panties out of the hamper and used them to rub my cock... By the time I was 14 my 2 younger cousins one boy one girl were old enough to orgasm and my cousin Thomas helped me convince his little sister to play with our penises while we took turns putting our fingers in her little bald cunt and letting our Grandma's dog lick us
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

Earliest nude experience I have a good memory of was in middle school. Me and 2 other guy friends Billy and Brian were playing truth or dare in our one friends bedroom. Brian dared Billy to pull his pants and underwear down to his knees for 10 seconds. He stood up and did it. Brian and I both just looked at Billy’s partially hard penis until time was up. Billy then dared me to do it.. I was nervous because the naughtiness of the situation gave be a full on boner. The kept pushing me to do it to I just yanked my pants down and out flew my rock hard little dick pointing straight up to the sky. Brian and Billy just looked at it not saying a word. I pulled my pants back up after 10 seconds then dared Brian to show us his penis. He pulled his pants down and also had a boner. When his turn was up we kept daring each other to pull our pants down and touch our penises to different things. it was a very fun night.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I remember when I was eleven my mom taking me to Sears for school clothes. I knew she would make me strip to my underwear and try on clothes with her between the clothes racks.
I didn’t wear any underwear that day, on purpose. She made me strip and noticed I was totally naked but said nothing. My shorts and t shirt went in her shoulder bag.
Other kids, both sexes saw me.
I got hard as a rock.
Mom was done and wanted to go look at women’s clothes so she told me to get dressed. I danced and said, “I’m about to pee I can’t hold it.” She said the bathrooms are over there.
I took off across the store stark naked, not even shoes. My penis bouncing. I looked back and she was headed to the women’s clothes section.
People all over the store, many saw me. Adults ignored me but the kids all looked and looked.
I saw the bathrooms but closer to me were the elevators.
I got on and hit the basement button.
It opened to an empty hall that led to the loading dock doors. I saw no one, the doors were one way without a key.
I knew they’d lock behind me trapping me outside the store.
Still not a soul around. The door made a loud click when it locked behind me.
I ran down the steps, around to the side of the store and into the bushes just as I started to ejaculate all over myself. I got it on both hands, all over my privates and both thighs.

Now with total embarrassment taking over I managed to calmly walk with my hands at my sides like everything was normal all the way around and back in the front entrance.
No one stopped me. I found my mom, she asked what happened and I told her I got lost. She saw the mess I was as she handed me my shorts and T-shirt. It was a sticky ride home.
I jacked off to that memory for months.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

Was when I was sleeping over at a friend's house around 8 or 9. Obviously didn't masturbate that young, but we were both in the bottom bed of his bunk bed in our underwear and we thought it was funny that I had an erection. We didn't really know why, just that it was hard. Eventually I took my underwear off so we could get a better look and play around with it.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

footlover28 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:42 am Was when I was sleeping over at a friend's house around 8 or 9. Obviously didn't masturbate that young, but we were both in the bottom bed of his bunk bed in our underwear and we thought it was funny that I had an erection. We didn't really know why, just that it was hard. Eventually I took my underwear off so we could get a better look and play around with it.
That's pretty cool. Had similar experience. I did start masturbating about 10 though.
anitacosmolover

iamnaked wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:05 pm I remember when I was eleven my mom taking me to Sears for school clothes. I knew she would make me strip to my underwear and try on clothes with her between the clothes racks.
I didn’t wear any underwear that day, on purpose. She made me strip and noticed I was totally naked but said nothing. My shorts and t shirt went in her shoulder bag.
Other kids, both sexes saw me.
I got hard as a rock.
Mom was done and wanted to go look at women’s clothes so she told me to get dressed. I danced and said, “I’m about to pee I can’t hold it.” She said the bathrooms are over there.
I took off across the store stark naked, not even shoes. My penis bouncing. I looked back and she was headed to the women’s clothes section.
People all over the store, many saw me. Adults ignored me but the kids all looked and looked.
I saw the bathrooms but closer to me were the elevators.
I got on and hit the basement button.
It opened to an empty hall that led to the loading dock doors. I saw no one, the doors were one way without a key.
I knew they’d lock behind me trapping me outside the store.
Still not a soul around. The door made a loud click when it locked behind me.
I ran down the steps, around to the side of the store and into the bushes just as I started to ejaculate all over myself. I got it on both hands, all over my privates and both thighs.

Now with total embarrassment taking over I managed to calmly walk with my hands at my sides like everything was normal all the way around and back in the front entrance.
No one stopped me. I found my mom, she asked what happened and I told her I got lost. She saw the mess I was as she handed me my shorts and T-shirt. It was a sticky ride home.
I jacked off to that memory for months.
Yours is the coolest mother ever! I love your stories and so envious and inspirational. I've been going on some nude dog walks at night around the neighborhood being inspired by your stories.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

So what do you do? Shave your dog and then walk? LOL. It would be neat if you had one of those hairless cats to walk with you and then you would be doing nude cat walking.. I'm sorry, I just can't help myself this morning.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

anitacosmolover wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:45 am
I remember when I was ,,,
Yours is the coolest mother ever! I love your stories and so envious and inspirational. I've been going on some nude dog walks at night around the neighborhood being inspired by your stories.
[/quote]
Another trick is to just take the leash, no dog. Then when someone catches you you can say the dog ran out or got away and you ran after it but didn’t stop to put on clothes.
If they try and help you find the dog play along and see if you can wine up in their car, naked.
If you get a ride home and they see the dog it’s an oh well moment,
I guess the dog was inside all along.
LoL
rick43
Site Admin

Post by rick43 »

From my early teens (over 40 years ago) I had a real thing for my best friend's mom. Beautiful woman with a great body. She often showed plenty of cleavage. Used to love laying in my room and stroking while thinking about her tits. Our families were very close and one day I go to their house to see if my friend is home. She answers the door and he's not home. I asked her if I could use the bathroom. Of course she said ok. Now her bedroom was right next to the upstairs bathroom. I walk by and I see one of her bras on the bed. I couldn't resist. I quickly go in her bedroom, and stuff the bra down my shorts. Now I'm leaving and I'm nervous as hell thinking she might notice. Fortunately she didn't. I got home and went straight to my room. I got naked, got in my bed and wrapped the one cup around my dick. Just thinking that her aereola and nipple had recently been in there turned me on so much. I came pretty quickly. Don't know if she ever suspected me but I will tell you that bra got a lot of business over the next year or two!
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

My best friend and I were 13 and just finished wrestling practice and his dad was driving us home in his woody station wagon. We were in the back seat (the one that faces behind the car) and we were both horny because wrestling always makes you horny and pulled our dicks out of our singlets and quietly beat off in the darkness. It didn't take long and we both shot our loads and bit our lips to not make any noises that would give us away. We thought we cleaned up whatever mess we made and got to his house and had a normal evening with his family and I slept over. The next morning his dad comes in and wakes us up and tells us to meet him out front. We get dressed and go out and his dad is standing by the car with paper towels and spray cleaner. You can clearly see dried jizz that dripped down the back window and some dry patches on the ceiling above where we had been sitting. My heart was in my throat and I thought my life was about to be over, but he just said, "I get it. Your teenagers. I was too, but maybe exercise a little restraint. It's only a 10 minute drive from the gym. Just be lucky your mom didn't see this. Now clean it up and and make sure you got it all and I'll go start breakfast. And leave the windows rolled down because the car smells like a brothel."
anitacosmolover

iamnaked wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:09 am
anitacosmolover wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:45 am
I remember when I was ,,,
Another trick is to just take the leash, no dog. Then when someone catches you you can say the dog ran out or got away and you ran after it but didn’t stop to put on clothes.
If they try and help you find the dog play along and see if you can wine up in their car, naked.
If you get a ride home and they see the dog it’s an oh well moment,
I guess the dog was inside all along.
LoL
[/quote]

My family would wonder why the dog lead and no dog. Another thing I do of recent is I have some see through raincoats. So I wait for a rainy day, go for a short drive and put on nothing other than the see through raincoat - which are see through pink as well. It's so lovely walking around in the rain wearing nothing other than these see through rain coats - and the bonus is I hardly get wet!
chase10
Site Admin

Post by chase10 »

rick43 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:23 pm From my early teens (over 40 years ago) I had a real thing for my best friend's mom. Beautiful woman with a great body. She often showed plenty of cleavage. Used to love laying in my room and stroking while thinking about her tits... Just thinking that her aereola and nipple had recently been in there turned me on so much. I came pretty quickly. Don't know if she ever suspected me but I will tell you that bra got a lot of business over the next year or two!
I read a lot here about guys using a girl's panties to stroke to, but this is the first instance I recall of someone following through on what I would have been inclined to do....exactly that, imagining where a nipple rested, in the deepest part of the cup, and rubbing the head of my excited cock there, I've always imagined I'd cum fast. The other part of the fantasy was returning the bra to its place, hoping it might be worn, with my dried essences powdering that breast the next time it was worn....
rick43
Site Admin

Post by rick43 »

I thought about bringing it back after I was done the first time for that very reason. Didn't want to push my luck though. It was a white bra so there was quite an obvious stain! LOL
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Sadly I can't say that anything really happened to me in this respect except that on one occasion after school when I and my sister were alone in the house, I felt horny and was masturbating quietly in my bedroom with the door closed. My sister suddenly burst in without knocking and caught me stroking my cock. The look on her face was a sight, her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She asked me why I was all stiff and what was I doing and why. I did explain to her about boys masturbating, the pleasure it gave, orgasm and semen spurting out. She asked to stay and watch as she wanted to see me ejaculate so she sat at the bottom of my bed and watched till I came. She was fascinated but afterwards left and it was never mentioned again. I knew nothing about girls masturbating at the time and I think she would have been too young to have done it anyway.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

footlover28 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:42 am Was when I was sleeping over at a friend's house around 8 or 9. Obviously didn't masturbate that young, but we were both in the bottom bed of his bunk bed in our underwear and we thought it was funny that I had an erection. We didn't really know why, just that it was hard. Eventually I took my underwear off so we could get a better look and play around with it.
I can relate to that. I did something similar with a couple buddies at a sleep over at 8. We were supposed to camp in a tent, but weather was bad, so we put the tent in his room and slept in it together. At some point we all got down to our white briefs. We would show each other what we had and show off our boners. There wasn't any stroking of any kind that I remember, just laughing and playing around. I feel like we all basically looked the same, were all circumcised and all the same length then.
Younger than that, at 6-7, a different buddy and I would occasionally get on the top bunk of his bed, pull down our briefs, and show each other our butts. We would spread our cheeks and check out each others holes too. No touching or anything other than that. We'd go a few rounds, then go back to playing or go run around outside (he lived in the country). It wasn't really sexual, though I do remember it gave me excitement in my tummy that we were doing something a bit naughty. We would also always pee together in the toilet too and cross streams. We thought it was funny.
islandlife

Post by islandlife »

As I mentioned in another post, I played doctor with the daughters of my parents friends. Not especially naughty in and of itself to begin with. But not long before we stopped doing this, as we'd got a little older, the eldest sister who was a couple of years older than me, noticed my erection during their 'examination' and said I had to play with it in front of them to show it was working properly. Having recently had my first experience ejaculating I didn't need much encouragement and proceeded to 'prove' to them everything worked just fine.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

curiousgirl wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:57 am Guys naturally sneak a peek at women sunbathing topless, so we were no exception.
That's awesome and a freeing experience that you were able to be natural like that! I am sure you both caused a "stir" in some young and old men's swim trunks!