MM Mutual JO techniques

Sexy time fun
dtbm2016
Site Admin

MM Mutual JO techniques

Post by dtbm2016 »

My male friend that I JO with will be visiting me soon. I'd like to mix things up a bit and maybe try some new techniques for jerking off with him when he is here.
We've swapped hjs, massaged each other, have done some frotting and some Fleshlight play before.
Looking for new suggestions!
biguy89
Site Admin

Re: MM Mutual JO techniques

Post by biguy89 »

How far do you want to go?

One immediate suggestion that I have enjoyed with a friend is taking the soft insert out of a fleshlight, and each of you fucking it from opposite ends. One gets the normal business end and one the far end. Your cockheads rub together in the middle, it's lovely.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

Food is always fun, like when you apply anything edible to each other. I love fantasy/role playing, maybe even a little costume action just for kicks. If you want to go little farther, you could always bj each other a little just to get a taste for it ;)
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

tannedstan wrote:
> Food is always fun, ... you could always bj each other a
> little just to get a taste for it ;)

Yes it is and nearly always tease gals with fresh fruit, often pieces whole bananas, small zucchini etc, and plenty of whipped or fresh cream poured into cupping crevices and licking out, all around and over... also taken from pron movies, the ubiquitous spray of champagne/ sparkling wine directly onto clit and secondary, into cumhole already aroused- the intense cold drives them nuts!
They will have an orgasm form the cold and then again when you lick and suck it all out and drive them to another wet fury cum, with you being the benefactor.

More than one has grabbed my face and licked and sucked all her mixed juices and the wine from me, often while continuing to masturbate themselves, or both of us. One who'd till then refused to allow me to cum in her mouth, that night demanded a champagne and sperm cocktail... :twisted: :twisted:

No reason the same cant apply with guys... and their tackle... :mrgreen:
sv-
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

M to M Mutual stroking is awesome when two guys are wearing sexy lace panties and watching each other stroking themselves and maybe reaching over and stroking each other’s cocks!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

fireaxe14 wrote:
> M to M Mutual stroking is awesome when two guys are wearing sexy lace
> panties and watching each other stroking themselves and maybe reaching over
> and stroking each other’s cocks!
> Paul

while I've never personally done the panty thing, frotting and jerking together with pre-cum slurry from both is a high and mutually inclusive relationship... a bit of nipple or ball pulling doesn't hurt either, but invariably one of us weakens and drops to our knees to begin the slow slurping cock sucking delights... :lol:
sv-
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

Way to go.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

biguy89 wrote:
> How far do you want to go?
>
> One immediate suggestion that I have enjoyed with a friend is taking the
> soft insert out of a fleshlight, and each of you fucking it from opposite
> ends. One gets the normal business end and one the far end. Your
> cockheads rub together in the middle, it's lovely.

That sounds very hot cumin into each other's cock. It's like a frot with cocks kissing each other.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote:
> biguy89 wrote:
> > How far do you want to go?
> >
> > One immediate suggestion that I have enjoyed with a friend is taking the
> > soft insert out of a fleshlight, and each of you fucking it from opposite
> > ends. One gets the normal business end and one the far end. Your
> > cockheads rub together in the middle, it's lovely.
>
> That sounds very hot cumin into each other's cock. It's like a frot with cocks
> kissing each other.

You're such a wise ol chap!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

One of my mutual masturbation techniques with another male, is to lube up both of my hands and wrap them around his hard shaft and slowly start sliding up and down, making sure that I rub the head of his cock! Then when I feel him about to Explode, I would squeeze the base of his cock, until he started to go soft, then I would slowly start all over again.
Paul