Is it a question of taste?

Sexy time fun
stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Is it a question of taste?

Post by stroke2 »

don111 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:14 am
stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:08 am
don111 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:16 am First time I did it, I found the wife had been cheating, I was angry, but I was turned on, I demanded she get into bed( I was in bed, unexpectedly home from a trip away, when she came in late), I went down on her and she protested as she knew she had the load in there, it tasted fantastic and I cleaned her right up, before fucking her, which also felt great, and the aroma of his cum wafting up while fucking.
I don't know if I could do it like that after she fucked another guy but the fantasy of it is so damn sexy I would want to taste her cum soaked pussy and fuck wetness filling her with more cum like you did!!
Well I decided that I couldn't be angry, fair is fair, I had been cheating on her. Once we started having 3somes or her going out with my knowledge to fuck a guy and then coming home to me with cum in her, it was soooo hot.
FFuck don that is HOT and tasty too I bet...Fair is fair so why not share lol
don111

Post by don111 »

well we actually learned a lot more about each others desires through those times. Amazing how we can keep secrets for year s from partners, in fear of being shamed.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Thats so true. Working our way through that stuff is challenging but worth while
don111

Post by don111 »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:31 am Thats so true. Working our way through that stuff is challenging but worth while
very challenging, got to get your way through the bit where she wants to leave you because she has discovered you are a perv. then it is all good.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

don111 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:37 am
stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:31 am Thats so true. Working our way through that stuff is challenging but worth while
very challenging, got to get your way through the bit where she wants to leave you because she has discovered you are a perv. then it is all good.
Ha ha oh she knows!
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

bluevein65 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm A common theme here seems to be losing the desire to eat ones own after cumming... I must admit to the same thing. But like others have said, if I leak some cum I will eat that. Pre cum is good too! Have eaten my creampie from wife and enjoy that too, she isn't all that I to it though...
I agree, my GF loves when I lick her pussy after I cum in it. She almost always cums again. It took me a while to get used to eating my cum when I masturbate. I just learned to do it as fast as possible after I cum. Then I got used to the taste and finally learned to actually like the taste. My cum has become part of our sex life now. I rarely cum in her pussy without licking it out. She always kisses me after a blow job. She loves to stick her fingers in her pussy after i cum and taste both of our juices.

I guess I'm a pretty lucky guy.
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

I really enjoy my own precum. It's sweet and can flow fairly heavily at times. My own cum isn't bad either, according to my partners it's quite good, but as soon as I nut my desire to eat mine evaporates. In my youth I'd lay on the bed with my feet going up the wall so I'd nut on and in my face. Was busted once doing that by my dad. We spent the rest of the day avoiding one another, but I'm pretty sure that's when he began to suspect I was gay.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I've never had the slightest inclination to taste my own semen. After I had ejaculated into my wife's mouth 3 or 4 times during oral she told me that she didn't like it. However I loved licking her vulva and found the taste of her pussy juices quite intoxicating !!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

wanklover wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:32 pm However I loved licking her vulva and found the taste of her pussy juices quite intoxicating !!
Yes indeedy, thats the home run!! :o :lol:
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

For me, enjoying my semen came slowly (not literally!). From a few tentative tastes early on, this became adding my semen to things I'd eat like breakfast cereal and strawberries for instance. When I stated eating my semen, I'd put it in my mouth and swallow it quickly. Over time I realized just how delicious my semen is and I savor it in my mouth now. When I make love with my partner and cum on her or in her, I feel it's a waste as I'd love to lick it up. I've been thinking for ages to offer licking it out of her pussy. She's a bit on the conservative side, so may find this weird - I'll see when I broach the subject with her.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

anitacosmolover wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:33 am For me, enjoying my semen came slowly (not literally!). From a few tentative tastes early on, this became adding my semen to things I'd eat like breakfast cereal and strawberries for instance. When I stated eating my semen, I'd put it in my mouth and swallow it quickly. Over time I realized just how delicious my semen is and I savor it in my mouth now. When I make love with my partner and cum on her or in her, I feel it's a waste as I'd love to lick it up. I've been thinking for ages to offer licking it out of her pussy. She's a bit on the conservative side, so may find this weird - I'll see when I broach the subject with her.
Back in my mid-twenties, I came inside my girlfriend's pussy. And suddenly I had this urge to go down and give her oral. I wasn't planning to suck my cum but it just happened. I go down on all women I have sex with. Giving her oral with my cum got me so hard that I came once again. My wife of more than 30 years is way too conservative and isn't into giving or receiving oral. I'd like to do it once more.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I can so relate to this. Iluv to taste my precum as I edge and sometimes cum too...so why wouldn't it taste great from tits and pussy but was shy about it. Until I did it quickly as I pulled my dripping cock out of her I opened up her legs and dove into her wet sex and with 3 quick licks, just enough to enjoy my cum on my tongue from her pussy.....from and out of me...into her...bavk into me!