Mirrors

Sexy time fun
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Mirrors

Post by mash2014 »

When I was around 17 I got home and smoked a joint. I sat in front of a mirror and got undressed and started to masturbate looking at myself. Today I will say that on that occasion I made love to myself while stoned and watching myself in the mirror. When I reached orgasm it was so intense that I have never sensed or felt anything like that ever again.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I did watch myself in the mirror when I was a teenager. I didn't have a tall mirror in my bedroom, so only managed to do it a couple of times in my parents bedroom when they were away. More frequently, I would use a small mirror to watch myself insert a dildo into my anus. Something about watching that big phallus disappear into my body when I pushed it in, was a big turn on.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

That sounded like fun...
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Seeing my big angry swollen cock head in the mirror gives me an extra thill just looking at it doesn't
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Mirror masturbation is very hot! Can feel like you have a buddy jerking off with you...remember first time I spray cum all over it...insanely big load of cum too!
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I rarely masturbate without a mirror nearby. I get so turned on seeing my body react to arousal, whether it’s in a full length mirror or I will often place a hand mirror in between my legs and flip it to the more magnified side so my pussy takes up the whole frame of the mirror.
misslb

Post by misslb »

I often sit on the floor legs open and masturbate in front of a full length mirror. Love watching my whole naked body react as I play with myself and orgasm
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

drippingcee wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:55 am I rarely masturbate without a mirror nearby. I get so turned on seeing my body react to arousal, whether it’s in a full length mirror or I will often place a hand mirror in between my legs and flip it to the more magnified side so my pussy takes up the whole frame of the mirror.
My GOD! That sounds hot! I gotta try magnified masturbating too!!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

misslb wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:41 pm I often sit on the floor legs open and masturbate in front of a full length mirror. Love watching my whole naked body react as I play with myself and orgasm
Again a beautiful premise!
The rippling, earth-shattering muscle twisting orgasms are gold, pure gold! :o :o :o
sv-
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

There is something so sexy about seeing your body tremble, twitch, throb and pulsate when you bring yourself to orgasm while watching in a mirror.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

[quote=mash2014 post_id=16224 time=1655935764 user_id=2945]
When I was around 17 I got home and smoked a joint. I sat in front of a mirror and got undressed and started to masturbate looking at myself. Today I will say that on that occasion I made love to myself while stoned and watching myself in the mirror. When I reached orgasm it was so intense that I have never sensed or felt anything like that ever again.
[/quote]

I can so relate to this experience...powerful combination of my masturbation reflection and heightened sensations made me explode in climax just today!!!
epidaurus
Site Admin

Post by epidaurus »

Great topic. I love to watch myself masturbate in a mirror, or even better on my computer using the photobooth app. I love watching my hands on my cock, seeing my body respond to my mounting arousal, watch my face go all tense as my orgasm approaches, and see my semen spray everywhere…
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

epidaurus wrote:
> Great topic. I love to watch myself masturbate in a mirror, or even better
> on my computer using the photobooth app. I love watching my hands on my
> cock, seeing my body respond to my mounting arousal, watch my face go all
> tense as my orgasm approaches, and see my semen spray everywhere…

I've not had the situation arise, but of course I look for these signs with real people,
james986

Post by james986 »

My big mirror next to my bed gets a lot of action! I will literally make love to myself, sometimes for hours, while watching my naked body respond to my caresses. For me, and I suppose for you all, it is the ultimate in what masturbation is all about: enjoying your sexuality in the best way possible, alone.

I have even enjoyed making love with myself in front of my mirror in the company of a few friends who like to watch. That is mindblowingly sexy!
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

james986 wrote:
> My big mirror next to my bed gets a lot of action! I will literally make
> love to myself, sometimes for hours, while watching my naked body respond
> to my caresses. For me, and I suppose for you all, it is the ultimate in
> what masturbation is all about: enjoying your sexuality in the best way
> possible, alone.
>
> I have even enjoyed making love with myself in front of my mirror in the
> company of a few friends who like to watch. That is mindblowingly sexy!

That is so hot. I also love to masturbate in front of a mirror, sometimes for a couple of hours. I love to see my body turned-on, especially right before orgasm when my chest and neck oftentimes gets a deep blush.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

drippingcee wrote:
> There is something so sexy about seeing your body tremble, twitch, throb
> and pulsate when you bring yourself to orgasm while watching in a mirror.

Oh yes. Love your descriptions. :)