Anyone use your significant others vibrators?

Sexy time fun
rednek
Site Admin

Anyone use your significant others vibrators?

Post by rednek »

Just wondering if anyone uses your partners toys when they aren't around to masturbate? If so male or female? And are they toys you used/bought together?
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Re: Anyone use your significant others vibrators?

Post by oliviaanne »

Not my significant other, but when I was in college I shared an apartment with two other girls. It used to turn me on to sneak into their rooms when they were out and Jill with their toys.
rednek
Site Admin

Post by rednek »

Now that's a hot thought right there. That's actually how I came up with this post idea, although mine is a little different I find it so hot when I use my girlfriends vibe on myself and then use it together I lose my mind.
chronikmasturbator
Site Admin

Post by chronikmasturbator »

i uused two girlfriends' dildos and they never knew i put them in my ass and masturbated. I did clean them when I was done although the one didn't wash it every time and it made me so horny that her dried pussy cum was in my ass. i often would lick her dildo before using it too. mmmmmm! I know I'm nasty like that though!
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

It wasn't my significant other's, but I used my mom's vibrator on my dick a few times. It was one of those old neck/back massagers and it wasn't specifically designed for sex--at least to my knowledge, though I later figured out that, in addition to using it on sore muscles, my folks--or at least my mom--used it on other parts.
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

Not a significant other's, but the first time I fucked my ass, it was with my mom's dildo. I didn't have a good one of my own that was big enough for what I wanted. I wanted to really make my ass feel fucked for the first time, not just like when I would use the small plug I had at the time, which was like a large finger, maybe two small ones. Anyway, when I was living with my mom for a while after my dad died, she went out of town, and I found her big dildo in her room and began using it. It was "flesh" colored (for a pale white person) and had veins. It was thicker than anything I had ever fucked myself with at that point--I couldn't close my fingers and thumb around it. I fucked my pussy with it a few times before I decided to go for it with my ass one night. I fingered a bunch of lube up my ass and stretched my asshole with two and then three fingers, but I didn't really finger myself for that long. I was impatient and wanted to feel what it would be like to really get fucked up the ass. So I lubed up my mom's big thick dildo and lowered my asshole down onto it in the kitchen in front of the wood stove. It hurt so much when my hole stretched open to take the thick head, just burning and stretching. Tears sprang to my eyes when I pushed down hard and the head popped inside all the way--it hurt so much more than I was prepared for. So I pulled off it and felt my asshole throb. I fingered it a little, and I was so sensitive. When I pushed my hole down over the head of the dildo again, it popped inside much more easily, still burning and stretching, but bearable. I was able to slide my ass all the way down on the dildo, taking it deep and feeling full of thick cock. It was amazing. When it was all the way up my ass and I could start fucking myself up and down on it, slowly, I thought about how it was my mom's and it had been inside her wet pussy. I wondered if she ever fucked her own ass with it, had she felt full and fucked open like I did, my asshole clenching and spasming as I slid my ass up and down on the thick rubber shaft. It was so hot to think about the same dildo up my ass having been inside my mom's pussy or ass, and I came like that, eventually able to just go to town and bounce my ass up and down on the dildo while I fingered my clit, thinking about my mom fucking herself with the same dildo and imagining what she looked like with it pounding up her pussy or banging her asshole. Soooo hot!!!
chriskk
Site Admin

Post by chriskk »

Yes!! I use my wifes vibrator when she is not home, rub my cock and fuck my ass with it. I clean it and put it back. She knows I like it and will fuck me with it too
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I definitely would if she had one I knew about, without hesitation.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Absolutely. My wife has a dildo and a little vibrator. She doesn’t know that I know about them. Many times when she’s not home, I’ll masturbate with them.

And not only my wife’s vibrator but many other women’s sex toys over the years. We have a handful of relatives, friends and neighbors who we’ve house sat for over the years. If any of these women had a sex toy hidden somewhere (almost all have), you can bet I’ve found it and masturbated with it. Either by rubbing it against my hard cock or better yet, by sticking it up my ass. If it’s been up my butt, I’ll wipe anything obvious off of it, but I never, ever wash it or really clean it. I love the idea of these ladies putting something in themselves that has been buried deep in my ass.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My lady friend used to use her vibrator on my, while stroking me off. It felt amazing, especially around the base of my cock. From there, I started using a vibrating cock ring.
Whenever my lady friend wasn’t home, I would lay in her bed and put on panties and use her different types of vibrators on myself
Sometimes she would catch me and take over, until I had a nice big Explosion
Paul
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I’ve used my girlfriends vibrator a few times. She has a big pink penis looking vibrator and a small pink butt plug that I use to use and will still occasionally use. But I mainly use a vibrating butt plug. That I bought online so I’m not using hers as much now.
na2552
Site Admin

Post by na2552 »

Sometimes I use my wife's vibrator and hold it against the top of my cock until I cum