How do men over 50 masturbate?

Sexy time fun
iammmd55

Re: How do men over 50 masturbate?

Post by iammmd55 »

Late 50s and I am pretty much doing it the same way as always, conventional stroke with or without lube.

I have noticed a couple of differences in the last seven or eight years. I don’t have the urge to masturbate (or have sex) as often as I did even in my 40s. But when I do, I am just as into both and they are just as good as they always were; masturbation being actually better.

Better because I find I can go longer, keeping myself at a pretty high level of excitement, not on the edge of cumming, but at that point where, when I was younger, I’d be like “… oh, yeah, that’s it, now I’m gonna make myself cum!” and quickly move on to that point where I’d then have to choose to go for my orgasm or back off. Now, when I get to that “oh, yeah… now it’s getting good!” moment, I can just stay there, when I’m stroking lubed, on and on, 15 - 20 minutes, half an hour, and just stay that excited. It’s wonderful. From there I can go right to the edge and come back down a few times, but then it’s hard to get back and stat in mynstable oh-so-happy place, so holding myself at the level of pleasure just one step down and not trying to get oh-so-close is almost always more satisfying. My orgasms, if I finally, after half an hour of the this less intense pleasure, go right to them without going to the brink and coming back a couple of times, are very long, intense and satisfying, and the immediate post orgasmic fade/relaxation positively blissful.
cg21b8

Re: How do men over 50 masturbate?

Post by cg21b8 »

I generally masturbate the traditional way. Usually I am nude and stroke my cock with my hand till I cum. Here lately I have been enjoying externally massaging my perineum and prostate. I usually don't ejaculate, but my orgasm is very intense. Prostate fluid which resembles pre-cum would flow from my cock. Alot of times my wife would do it for me.